Tuesday 12/20 Updates, Scores

Raider6309
Mr. Ohio
Posts: 5395
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Athens

Re: Tuesday 12/20 Updates, Scores

Post by Raider6309 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:02 pm

Athens 39
Alexander 26
Final



Ironman92
SEOP HOF
Posts: 12449
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: Tuesday 12/20 Updates, Scores

Post by Ironman92 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:04 pm

Jackson 46
Gallia 41

6:20 4th

Skiisme
Varsity Backup
Posts: 860
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:53 pm

Re: Tuesday 12/20 Updates, Scores

Post by Skiisme » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:05 pm

VC wins 87-68 over RV

pioneer19
Waterboy
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:40 pm
Location: Marietta

Re: Tuesday 12/20 Updates, Scores

Post by pioneer19 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:05 pm

Warren 27
Marietta 37
Half

Ironman92
SEOP HOF
Posts: 12449
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: Tuesday 12/20 Updates, Scores

Post by Ironman92 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:08 pm

Jackson 49
Gallia 43

5:06

Pantherfan
Waterboy
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:12 pm

Re: Tuesday 12/20 Updates, Scores

Post by Pantherfan » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:10 pm

Clay 74
Green 45

Final

Raider6309
Mr. Ohio
Posts: 5395
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Athens

Re: Tuesday 12/20 Updates, Scores

Post by Raider6309 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:10 pm

pioneer19 wrote:Warren 27
Marietta 37
Half
Wow

User avatar
tvc_fan
JV Starter
Posts: 451
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:33 pm

Re: Tuesday 12/20 Updates, Scores

Post by tvc_fan » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:16 pm

Raider6309 wrote:Athens 39
Alexander 26
Final
This has to be a typo? Athens only 39 points? You sure that wasn't just Lutz?

User avatar
tvc_fan
JV Starter
Posts: 451
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:33 pm

Re: Tuesday 12/20 Updates, Scores

Post by tvc_fan » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:17 pm

Meigs 69
NY 30

Final

Ironman92
SEOP HOF
Posts: 12449
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: Tuesday 12/20 Updates, Scores

Post by Ironman92 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:19 pm

Jackson 52
Gallia 45

3:00 left GA ball

Ironman92
SEOP HOF
Posts: 12449
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: Tuesday 12/20 Updates, Scores

Post by Ironman92 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:19 pm

Jackson 54
Gallia 50

1:11

Ironman92
SEOP HOF
Posts: 12449
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: Tuesday 12/20 Updates, Scores

Post by Ironman92 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:21 pm

Jackson 54
Gallia 52

52 seconds

Raider6309
Mr. Ohio
Posts: 5395
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Athens

Re: Tuesday 12/20 Updates, Scores

Post by Raider6309 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:21 pm

tvc_fan wrote:
Raider6309 wrote:Athens 39
Alexander 26
Final
This has to be a typo? Athens only 39 points? You sure that wasn't just Lutz?
Ohio needs a shot clock. Pretty bad game by both teams
Last edited by Raider6309 on Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ironman92
SEOP HOF
Posts: 12449
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: Tuesday 12/20 Updates, Scores

Post by Ironman92 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:23 pm

Jackson 56
Gallia 55

31 seconds

Raider6309
Mr. Ohio
Posts: 5395
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Athens

Re: Tuesday 12/20 Updates, Scores

Post by Raider6309 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:26 pm

Warren Marietta score?

pioneer19
Waterboy
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:40 pm
Location: Marietta

Re: Tuesday 12/20 Updates, Scores

Post by pioneer19 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:34 pm

Warren 55
Marietta 65
After 3
Tigers lead by 21 at one point in the 3rd.

Raider6309
Mr. Ohio
Posts: 5395
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Athens

Re: Tuesday 12/20 Updates, Scores

Post by Raider6309 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:36 pm

Thanks

Warlok
Bench
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: Tuesday 12/20 Updates, Scores

Post by Warlok » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:36 pm

Clay 74, Green 45

User avatar
tvc_fan
JV Starter
Posts: 451
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:33 pm

Re: Tuesday 12/20 Updates, Scores

Post by tvc_fan » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:38 pm

Raider6309 wrote:
tvc_fan wrote:
Raider6309 wrote:Athens 39
Alexander 26
Final
This has to be a typo? Athens only 39 points? You sure that wasn't just Lutz?
Ohio needs a shot clock. Pretty bad game by both teams
I figured that's what happened.

Ironman92
SEOP HOF
Posts: 12449
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: Tuesday 12/20 Updates, Scores

Post by Ironman92 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:42 pm

Jackson called for a foul on a 3..... Tie game Jackson ball 8 seconds

Bryce Hall 22 foot buzzer beater!!!!!!!!!

Jackson 60
Gallia 57

Final
Last edited by Ironman92 on Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

brown22
Varsity Bench
Posts: 546
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:51 pm
Location: the nest

Re: Tuesday 12/20 Updates, Scores

Post by brown22 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:44 pm

Eastern pike- 79
East-64
Final
GO EAGLES

pioneer19
Waterboy
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:40 pm
Location: Marietta

Re: Tuesday 12/20 Updates, Scores

Post by pioneer19 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:52 pm

Warren 83
Marietta 77
1 minute left

Ironman92
SEOP HOF
Posts: 12449
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: Tuesday 12/20 Updates, Scores

Post by Ironman92 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:56 pm

Fairfield 60
North Adams 37

pioneer19
Waterboy
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:40 pm
Location: Marietta

Re: Tuesday 12/20 Updates, Scores

Post by pioneer19 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:58 pm

Warren 85
Marietta 82
Final

Great comeback by the Warriors! Free throw shooting killed Marietta

Raider6309
Mr. Ohio
Posts: 5395
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Athens

Re: Tuesday 12/20 Updates, Scores

Post by Raider6309 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:01 pm

pioneer19 wrote:Warren 85
Marietta 82
Final

Great comeback by the Warriors! Free throw shooting killed Marietta
I bet that was a great game to watch

User avatar
pfloyd
Mr. Ohio
Posts: 7411
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Re: Tuesday 12/20 Updates, Scores

Post by pfloyd » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:13 pm

... Warren was down by as many as 21 in the 3rd quarter AT Marietta ... would have been a dandy to see for sure Wow !!!


Image

Whs95fan
Varsity Bench
Posts: 608
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:55 pm

Re: Tuesday 12/20 Updates, Scores

Post by Whs95fan » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:16 pm

Raider6309 wrote:
pioneer19 wrote:Warren 85
Marietta 82
Final

Great comeback by the Warriors! Free throw shooting killed Marietta
I bet that was a great game to watch
Great comeback win for the Warriors, after being down 21 in the 3rd I had all but given up and headed to the door. Turnovers and getting out rebounded killed Warren for the majority of 3 quarters. Marietta's shooters were just flat wore out in the 4th. Go Blue!

Dragon's Lair
Waterboy
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:30 pm

Re: Tuesday 12/20 Updates, Scores

Post by Dragon's Lair » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:24 pm

Lynchburg Clay- Eastern Brown score?

User avatar
93Bulldog
SEOP HOF
Posts: 11305
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:01 am
Location: Southeastern Ohio
Contact:

Re: Tuesday 12/20 Updates, Scores

Post by 93Bulldog » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:25 pm

from trivalleyconference.com

Athens - 39
Alexander - 26

Vinton County - 87
River Valley - 68

Nelsonville - 30
Meigs - 69

Wellston - 36
Southeastern - 56

Waterford - 91
Miller - 54

Southern - 53
South Gallia - 31

Belpre - 74
Eastern - 58

Fed Hock - 41
Wahama - 79

SHACFan
Bench
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:37 am

Re: Tuesday 12/20 Updates, Scores

Post by SHACFan » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:31 pm

Peebles 85
West Union 76 - overtime
Peebles improves to 3-2

Ripley 63
Manchester 48
Manchester drops to 2-6

Fairfield 60
North Adams 37
Fairfield now 6-1

Fayetteville 47
Whiteoak 45 records ?

Eastern Brown over Lynchburg I believe 66-64. (Anyone have records?)

Ironman92
SEOP HOF
Posts: 12449
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: Tuesday 12/20 Updates, Scores

Post by Ironman92 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:35 pm

SHACFan wrote:Peebles 85
West Union 76 - overtime
Peebles improves to 3-2

Ripley 63
Manchester 48
Manchester drops to 2-6

Fairfield 60
North Adams 37
Fairfield now 6-1

Fayetteville 47
Whiteoak 45 records ?

Eastern Brown over Lynchburg I believe 66-64. (Anyone have records?)
I think Whiteoak is now 0-8 and I think they was Fayetteville's 1st win

spartans_fan
JV Starter
Posts: 468
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:11 am

Re: Tuesday 12/20 Updates, Scores

Post by spartans_fan » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:52 pm

tvc_fan wrote:
Raider6309 wrote:
tvc_fan wrote:
This has to be a typo? Athens only 39 points? You sure that wasn't just Lutz?
Ohio needs a shot clock. Pretty bad game by both teams
I figured that's what happened.
It is not like either team was stalling the ball. Alexander did hold the ball for 1:20 second at the end of the second quarter and scored with 3 seconds left to pull within 2, but that was a great call and execution by the Spartans.

The second half had no flow to it. Neither team shot well and both played pretty good defense. Alexander makes it very difficult to score, so they will have games like this. Unfortunately, we also struggle to score, so you have ugly games like this on.

Raider6309
Mr. Ohio
Posts: 5395
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Athens

Re: Tuesday 12/20 Updates, Scores

Post by Raider6309 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:09 pm

spartans_fan wrote:It is not like either team was stalling the ball. Alexander did hold the ball for 1:20 second at the end of the second quarter and scored with 3 seconds left to pull within 2, but that was a great call and execution by the Spartans.

The second half had no flow to it. Neither team shot well and both played pretty good defense. Alexander makes it very difficult to score, so they will have games like this. Unfortunately, we also struggle to score, so you have ugly games like this on.
I would love to see both teams shooting percentage. We both looked pretty bad tonight

Minford9722
Waterboy
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:58 pm

Re: Tuesday 12/20 Updates, Scores

Post by Minford9722 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:01 am

South point vs Portsmouth? ?

george
Freshman Starter
Posts: 163
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:29 pm

Re: Tuesday 12/20 Updates, Scores

Post by george » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:11 am

Raider6309 wrote:
spartans_fan wrote:It is not like either team was stalling the ball. Alexander did hold the ball for 1:20 second at the end of the second quarter and scored with 3 seconds left to pull within 2, but that was a great call and execution by the Spartans.

The second half had no flow to it. Neither team shot well and both played pretty good defense. Alexander makes it very difficult to score, so they will have games like this. Unfortunately, we also struggle to score, so you have ugly games like this on.
I would love to see both teams shooting percentage. We both looked pretty bad tonight



so if you like to see a shot clock then shooting percentage would be even worse more last seconds off balance shots

Post Reply