Lucasville Valley @ Minford

coop
SEOPS

Lucasville Valley @ Minford

Post by coop »

Indians coming off a big loss to Ironton, and it doesnt get any easier as Valley heads over to SOC favorite Minford. Should be a good, competitive game.

Good Luck Indians!

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Re: Lucasville Valley @ Minford

Post by Bleeding Red »

Who knows what the score will be, but I think the Falcons pull this one out by double digits. Obviously Valley will be more athletic than Clay and could keep this game close or even pull off the upset, but I think Minford will get it done.

Ol_BoyMF
Waterboy

Post by Ol_BoyMF »

Valley always seems to struggle at Minford. expect a big crowd there friday night due to homecoming. Minford by 14. I dont expect Mcbee to have a night like he did Tuesday night. i look for Mccray and Guillon to step up for the falcons

Minford 64

Valley 50

Lightle04
SE

Post by Lightle04 »

I wish I could watch this one if Mcbee is on Valley could be in trouble good luck to both ill take the home team by 6. 60-54.

smack
Riding the Bench

Post by smack »

it should be a close one.

FarAwayFalcon
Varsity

Post by FarAwayFalcon »

Wins against Valley will be harder to come by after Christmas. To win the SOC you have to win your conference home games.
Falcons need to take care of business in this game and get another W.

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

Look for this to be a tight game throughout..I'm taking the Falcons by 6.

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

Mcbee hits for 40.....Falcons win by 20

valley23
Waterboy

Post by valley23 »

I think Valley has a great shot this week. We know that Mcbee is going to get his points. Don't this it will be 40. I say he will have in the 20's. We need to make sure that everyone plays solid D. If we can limit the points for everyone else on the team, I think we pull it out. But Minford is a good ball club and that will be difficult to do. I'm just hoping that we split our games with Minford, but I think Valley is capable if they play two solid games, to surprise everyone and win both.

Minford is obviously favored to win. Great team with home court advantage. Excited to see the outcome.

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

Valley must take better care of the ball. I do feel like Valley will get better every time they step on the court, so tonight should be no exception. If Valley executes the same plan they had last season in the Sectionals against Minford, then I feel they will win the game. If they don't, this will be a tough game for the Indians.

Eaglesnest
All State

Post by Eaglesnest »

Minford has the most talent in SOC2 and the best player. They should win, but I think Valley will shock people this season and have more than enough to beat Minford. I was shocked at how bad Ironton beat Valley though.

Should be a good game. Minford by 10 at home.

D4hero
Freshman Team

Post by D4hero »

Minford by 40 because Shoemaker leaves every starter in the entire game and when valley subs their bench in the 4th down 20 points, Copley looks at shoemaker and tells him to keep pressing. These things matter. Go falcons!

here4fun
Varsity

Post by here4fun »

Dont be fooled by the Valley and Ironton score yes Ironton is that good. There is some things Valley will work on and will get better every time they hit the floor and as for subs Valley is deep on the bench dont take that light either and Minford will not beat them by 40 points

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

This game should give some indication as to who is going to be in the drivers seat for the SOC II title. Good luck to both squads.

SOCMAN05
Freshman Team

Post by SOCMAN05 »

Could this be the year that the "SHOE" goes on the other foot ? Valley lost alot of talented "Big-Uns" to graduation last season . But these kids matched them game for game on the Gridiron and I think they will do it on the Court ! DEFEND OUR CROWN VALLEY !!!!!!

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

35-31 minford at the half. The 2 stars are bringing it. Dunn with 12 and mcbee with 20 at half.

SOCMAN05
Freshman Team

Post by SOCMAN05 »

Minford in the Bonus 2 start 2nd quarter ! Valley doing a good job 2 hang on till half Minford 35 Valley 31

SOCMAN05
Freshman Team

Post by SOCMAN05 »

50- 49 Valley to start the 4th

SOCMAN05
Freshman Team

Post by SOCMAN05 »

64-62 Valley Way 2 defend that Crown !!!!!

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Congrats to Valley!!! Ran into a buzzsaw on the road the other night. Looks like big improvements in a few days! Way to open up defense of the SOC!!!! INDIANS @ 2-1 now

Return to “Boys Basketball”