vc @ Jackson 1/31/2017

hawkeyepierce
S

Re: vc @ Jackson 1/31/2017

Post by hawkeyepierce »

Poo, it is easy to blow my mind, I'm stupid.

I92, fair enough.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

I would never sling mud or try to embarrass a program on a talk forum so what's in the past will stay there.

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

Com'on Poo, are you not understanding me? I AM NOT OR NOR WOULD I "...sling mud or try to embarrass a program..." Like I stated, I have nothing but the most admiration and respect for Coach Morrow and the Jackson basketball program.

I am slinging mud at the Jackson faithful, I don't trust them. They have proven themselves to be disloyal and untrustworthy in the past. Again, not all, but some, right I92?

Unless you consider the "so-called" fan base a part of the program; however, I would not.

It is like asking this....

If you throw a banana peel out the window of a moving car, did you just litter?

Seinfeld television success, was it because of the fan-base or because the creative product THEY (the program) produced every week?

Or is a fan-base a part of a sports program?

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

hawkeyepierce wrote:Com'on Poo, are you not understanding me? I AM NOT OR NOR WOULD I "...sling mud or try to embarrass a program..." Like I stated, I have nothing but the most admiration and respect for Coach Morrow and the Jackson basketball program.

I am slinging mud at the Jackson faithful, I don't trust them. They have proven themselves to be disloyal and untrustworthy in the past. Again, not all, but some, right I92?

Unless you consider the "so-called" fan base a part of the program; however, I would not.

It is like asking this....

If you throw a banana peel out the window of a moving car, did you just litter?

Seinfeld television success, was it because of the fan-base or because the creative product THEY (the program) produced every week?

Or is a fan-base a part of a sports program?
I wouldn't call them "faithful"...maybe just entitled parents that persisted until they got their way.

Maybe just semantics. I would consider those that regularly attend and listen on the radio year in and year out as the Jackson faithful. Not parents that are invested for the 4 years their kid plays and never went to games before or after that timeframe.

Also, I can't get an answer but figured you'd know. Could you supply me the FG% for Cooper Donaldson and Tristen Bartoe for Tuesday's game. It didn't seem like either of them took very many shots.

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

I wouldn't have Donaldson, but I could get Bartoe's.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

hawkeyepierce wrote:I wouldn't have Donaldson, but I could get Bartoe's.
It's ok...just didn't seem like he shot that much. In the first matchup he got to the basket without enough friction...Jackson clearly worked and prepared to keep him from the hole....I I don't think he forcedmuch of anything.

Donaldson didn't seem to shoot much at all but he didn't have many looks...I credit VC's defense but especially Yates.

Return to “Boys Basketball”