All Conference

Trimble vs Paint Valley DIV district championship

Post by tomcat fan »

Who y'all got? Obviously I'm taking the Cats

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Re: Trimble vs Paint Valley DIV district championship

Post by 93Bulldog »

After watching both teams tonight, it's going to be one helluva game Saturday!

But hey, you don't get to play 'The Little Sisters of The Poor' for district championships.

Good luck Tomcats

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

Obv picking Trimble here. Howie will easily out coach PV Coach. Unfortunately, the winner runs into the buzzsaw, Africentric. I don't think that even the crazy guy/girl that yells all the time from the stands from Trimble can motivate the team to beat Africentric. But I sure hope they can!! Good luck Trimble!

rockbiter
Freshman Team

Post by rockbiter »

I'll take Trimble based on Howie. I don't think the PV coach even knows how to STOMP. But, PV is very big and very good. It should be a super game.

D4hero
Freshman Team

Post by D4hero »

buzzkillington wrote:Obv picking Trimble here. Howie will easily out coach PV Coach. Unfortunately, the winner runs into the buzzsaw, Africentric. I don't think that even the crazy guy/girl that yells all the time from the stands from Trimble can motivate the team to beat Africentric. But I sure hope they can!! Good luck Trimble!
You mean the guy that yells "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!" all the time? He's funny.

Howie will definitely out coach PV's coach. What's crazy is Paint Valley's 1-4 players are truly better -- those four are GOOD! -- but Trimble is WAY better coached and more disciplined. Trimble will win this game.

Trimble 66
P Valley 49

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

D4hero wrote:
buzzkillington wrote:Obv picking Trimble here. Howie will easily out coach PV Coach. Unfortunately, the winner runs into the buzzsaw, Africentric. I don't think that even the crazy guy/girl that yells all the time from the stands from Trimble can motivate the team to beat Africentric. But I sure hope they can!! Good luck Trimble!
You mean the guy that yells "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!" all the time? He's funny.

Howie will definitely out coach PV's coach. What's crazy is Paint Valley's 1-4 players are truly better -- those four are GOOD! -- but Trimble is WAY better coached and more disciplined. Trimble will win this game.

Trimble 66
P Valley 49

Yes, that crazy guy!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

The Guy who yells is the brother ofOne of the players

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

He is awesome! Would love to see him stir up Africentric's crowd!

ucantcme
Freshman Team

Post by ucantcme »

Big headlines in the athens messenger "Trimble Rolls to district Finals, Tomcats Pound Tartans 73-75" lol Athens county! shoes and teeth optional.

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

Says a guy with a john cena picture

ucantcme
Freshman Team

Post by ucantcme »

Super Trooper wrote:Says a guy with a john cena picture
I know right! Cause everybody knows John doesn't wear shoes is from athens county and has not teeth..

OrginialYouKnow
JV Team

Post by OrginialYouKnow »

ucantcme wrote:
Super Trooper wrote:Says a guy with a john cena picture
I know right! Cause everybody knows John doesn't wear shoes is from athens county and has not teeth..[/quote

You should head on up to the north end of Athens county and hang out sometime. I am sure everyone there would love to hear more of your toothless stories. Hell I bet you would fit right in with the rest of the folks after you lost a few teeth of your own. :12222 :12222
Last edited by OrginialYouKnow on Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fatlight78
Waterboy

Post by Fatlight78 »

But doesn't the winner of this game play the winner of the peebles game ??

OrginialYouKnow
JV Team

[quote="Indian fan"]But doesn't the winner of this game play the winner of the peebles game ??[/quote]

I think Peebles is on the oppisite side of the Regional bracket! I dont really think it would make a difference anyway.

Fatlight78
Waterboy

Post by Fatlight78 »

Well are u sure I'm looking at the bracket now but if peebles played Trimble then I dout Trimble would be playing africentric jus saying

OrginialYouKnow
JV Team

Indian fan wrote:Well are u sure I'm looking at the bracket now but if peebles played Trimble then I dout Trimble would be playing africentric jus saying

Who really knows or cares for that matter! The Cats will show up and play whoever is on the court.

Fatlight78
Waterboy

Post by Fatlight78 »

I'm not saying jus was excitied about maybe seeing the Trimble vs Peebles matchup

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

Trimble and Peebles are on opposite sides if bracket. No possibility of playing each other till regional finals

Fatlight78
Waterboy

Post by Fatlight78 »

Oh Ohk thank you

mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

Keep this in mind: Paint Valley may be 16-8, but they're 7-0 against Div. 4 schools, and gave Peebles their only defeat of the year. Lost to Div. 2 district finalist Unioto by about 10 in both games, so they shouldn't be a pushover. If the Bearcats play outside-in, I think they're in trouble. Though Stratton and McFadden can both shoot, I think establishing the inside game against Trimble's bigs is key. McCloy is a horse in the paint. They better try to ride him.

Return to “Boys Basketball”