SEOPS HOF

Re: # 7 Belpre Vs # 2 Trimble 3/1 at Meigs

Post by Raider6309 »

Wow impressive comeback

Attack
Freshman Team

Post by Attack »

EasternDspy wrote:So much for almighty Howie Caldwell.
Yea, sure you're right. LOL

eagle_84
Waterboy

Post by eagle_84 »

coaching

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

Howie is one of the best.

TVC
Varsity

Post by TVC »

When down 20+ Howie took a seat. The kids made the comeback against a very undisciplined Belpre team. Howie rejoined after the comeback was evident. Give credit where it's due and that's to the Trimble kids. Great job

Jim Ryan
JV Team

Post by Jim Ryan »

TVC wrote:When down 20+ Howie took a seat. The kids made the comeback against a very undisciplined Belpre team. Howie rejoined after the comeback was evident. Give credit where it's due and that's to the Trimble kids. Great job
Finally, someone has figured it out. If Howie just lets the kids play they win every time. :lol:

But you seem to be slighting "Trimble kids" when you say they made the comback "against a very undisciplined Belpre team." So are you giving them credit, or blaming it on Belpre's kids?

TVC
Varsity

Post by TVC »

Combination of both. duh

Jim Ryan
JV Team

Post by Jim Ryan »

TVC wrote:Combination of both. duh
So Belpre was disciplined when they were winning but when they became "undisciplined" Trimble kids started playing harder? Just trying to figure out who you are really trying to give credit to, or getting a dig in against which ever the case may be? Maybe you are trying to get a dig in against both coaches and players on both teams?

Sports fan
Riding the Bench

Post by Sports fan »

Belpre was Very UNDISCIPLINED in the 4th quarter. I promise you at least 6 HORRIBLE shots. Same as a turnover. Trimble clearly went up a notch with the intensity level. several Belpre players did NOT reach that intensity level. Biggest issue for Belpre was the athletes that coach Williams put on the court when Belpre went man. Belpre did not have the athletes on the court to match Trimbles. PERIOD

EagleEye3
Riding the Bench

Post by EagleEye3 »

VCPops wrote:Final Trimble 93 Belpre 88. If it Came down to coaching Howie couldn't be counted out. Belpre been lacking in that department for a long time.

I think Belpre has been lacking coaching since Chris Stout was on the sideline.

TVC
Varsity

Post by TVC »

Jim Ryan wrote:
TVC wrote:Combination of both. duh
So Belpre was disciplined when they were winning but when they became "undisciplined" Trimble kids started playing harder? Just trying to figure out who you are really trying to give credit to, or getting a dig in against which ever the case may be? Maybe you are trying to get a dig in against both coaches and players on both teams?
I am not sure what you don't understand about my opinion. I am not trying to get a dig in on either. I think it was a combination of both. Belpre didn't know how to win and Trimble kids never gave up.

thedogg16
Freshman Team

Re: Trimble 93 Belpre 88

Post by thedogg16 »

Belpre needs coaching bad. In every sport. So undisciplined-Play like thugs on the court and field

Sports fan
Riding the Bench

Re: Trimble 93 Belpre 88

Post by Sports fan »

thedogg16 wrote:Belpre needs coaching bad. In every sport. So undisciplined-Play like thugs on the court and field
That there is an absolute ridiculous arrogant comment.Well at least part of the comment

Return to “Boys Basketball”