Peebles vs South Gallia District Final

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Peebles vs South Gallia District Final

Post by TribeManiac10 »

Peebles comes into this one after edging out Trimble while South Gallia defeated Notre Dame to advance. Should be a good match up personnel wise for these two. What are your thoughts on this district final?

256pride
Riding the Bench

Re: Peebles vs South Gallia District Final

Post by 256pride »

Should be a good game and im looking for all of mercervegas to be there to support our rebels!

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

I'm pulling for the upset.

South Gallia 62
Peebles 58

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

Good luck S.G. Good shot at a district title this year. Who wouldve thought that

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

The crowd should be rocking Saturday. Peebles and South Gallia drew the two largest crowds to Tuesday's games and it should only be better on a Saturday night.

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Tribe: OHSAA website has this game starting at noon on Saturday (other D4 final at 10:00am). South Gallia and Peebles were well represented last night though and should be a good atmosphere.*

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

art_vandelay wrote:Tribe: OHSAA website has this game starting at noon on Saturday (other D4 final at 10:00am). South Gallia and Peebles were well represented last night though and should be a good atmosphere.*
Yeah, that's what I meant. I'm so used to night games.

timeout
Riding the Bench

Post by timeout »

Good luck South Gallia

Rebelcat
All Conference

Post by Rebelcat »

Good luck Rebels! Should be a great crowd from Gallia county on Saturday!

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Some say Division IV should not play at the Convo. Lets all prove them wrong on Saturday. Nice crowd Tuesday night-maybe a larger one on Saturday.

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

mtswngrvsg wrote:Some say Division IV should not play at the Convo. Lets all prove them wrong on Saturday. Nice crowd Tuesday night-maybe a larger one on Saturday.
I know the town of Peebles will be a ghost town Saturday. From the look of SG's crowd Tuesday I am assuming Crown City will be as well. :-D

saveTHEnight
Freshman Team

Post by saveTHEnight »

TribeManiac10 wrote:
mtswngrvsg wrote:Some say Division IV should not play at the Convo. Lets all prove them wrong on Saturday. Nice crowd Tuesday night-maybe a larger one on Saturday.
I know the town of Peebles will be a ghost town Saturday. From the look of SG's crowd Tuesday I am assuming Crown City will be as well. :-D
Crown city will be a so called "ghost city" if you will. Just wait till the crowd chants start and the rebels come out of the convo tunnel. This is our year, time for the Rebels to shock the world. Write it down, heard it here first... Justice struggles to score in double digits and rebels route the Indians and send them on a trail of tears back to Adams county.

hardfowl
All State

Post by hardfowl »

The game can be heard on Retro 92.1 FM and online at www.wyvk.com.

ChuckNorris
Waterboy

Post by ChuckNorris »

saveTHEnight wrote:
TribeManiac10 wrote:
Crown city will be a so called "ghost city" if you will. Just wait till the crowd chants start and the rebels come out of the convo tunnel. This is our year, time for the Rebels to shock the world. Write it down, heard it here first... Justice struggles to score in double digits and rebels route the Indians and send them on a trail of tears back to Adams county.
Justice struggles to score in double digits? That's the funniest thing I've ever heard, you know he averages over 30 a game right?

Rebelcat
All Conference

Post by Rebelcat »

saveTHEnight wrote:
TribeManiac10 wrote:
Justice is a great player will get his points. SG just needs to try its best at limiting his touches to limit the damage. Not sure how you do that but hopefully Larry comes up with a plan.

Looking forward to Saturday. No matter the outcome both communities should be proud of their kids!

theuglytruth
Varsity

Post by theuglytruth »

saveTHEnight wrote:
TribeManiac10 wrote:
I hope this is a joke. Justice will score double digits in the first quarter. Bank on it!

.................and that my friend, is the UGLY TRUTH!!!!!

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

I'm guessing Peebles will play better than they did vs Trimble..Rebels will have to play great to hang with the Indians..my prediction is Peebles by 15.

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

GOOD LUCK SG!!!

bballfool
Freshman Team

Post by bballfool »

Let's go REBELS !!!!

Jay Bruce
Freshman Team