Waverly @ Oak hill

Sport Fan
JV Team

Re: Waverly @ Oak hill

Post by Sport Fan »

HamPorter wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:57 am Oak Hill probably will go undefeated, but they are vulnerable to a bad shooting night. Like was said earlier, they got super lucky in the tournament last year against 2 weak teams and then their luck ran out against the 3rd weak team. They will take care of business against weak SEOH teams, but once they get to the Regionals against the loaded Central district, it will be game over.

There is no probably about it at all, they will not go undefeated this year, just a fact you heard it hear first .............

Noodle319
Freshman Team

Post by Noodle319 »

Just to see, how many of you have watched them play this year?

bc181700
Freshman Team

Post by bc181700 »

I’ve watched them play 4 times this year. They are a different team than last year, much better. It’s possible that they could drop a game during reg season, but that can happen to any really good team, because no opponent ever has anything to lose...
with that said, this OH team has more “in the paint” scoring capability than they’ve had in quite some time, whether it’s a big, or a guard driving, or a cutter... that ability will open up the outside, which we all know is a good thing for this OH squad.
Should be a fun season for them, they are solid. Definitely worth catching a few games this season.

Watson40
Waterboy

Post by Watson40 »

mrwonderful wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:23 pm Oak Hill is overrated just like last year!!! lol.. They may beat up on some of these weak teams in our area but they'll be exposed in tourney just like last year...Fairland would kill them...They better be glad fairland moved up a div...If Burg will move holden down low Burg will beat them...Holden would own the paint......
Have you watched them this year? I am guessing no since you call them overrated. They are sharp and can shoot lights out. I would be very surprised if they drop any. I am not an OH fan so I didn't say I would be crushed to see them lose. But they are far from overrated.

In my opinion... believe it or not, I have been wrong before ;)

Return to “Boys Basketball”