SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Belpre @ Waterford 12/8

Post by EasternDspy »

Waterford by 25

WarriorBlue
Varsity

Post by WarriorBlue »

I’d love to see a young Belpre squad roll into Waterford and steal a win but I really don’t see that happening. New young coach with an inexperienced team doesn’t bode well for the Goldnen Eagles 🦅 Brandon Simonette is a nice player that can score the basketball but the Eagles coaching staff is gonna have to find another consistent scorer. Bailey Sprague and Jeremiah Stirh provide plenty of size but the question will be can they get buckets in the paint.
Hopefully my Eagles can hang tough and steal a win.

redskinwitness
Varsity

Post by redskinwitness »

Waterford is supposed to be really good, right? If so I'd imagine this gets ugly. I watched Belpre at Caldwell Tuesday, they lost by 20 and the game was nowhere near as close as the score. They had 20 points going in to the 4th quarter when I left and were down by nearly 30. Caldwell probably missed close to 20 free throws and a handful of layups. That game easily could have been a 40 point difference and Caldwell is not a team of world beaters. I'd imagine Waterford runs away with this one.

Normal_A_Ron
Riding the Bench

Post by Normal_A_Ron »

redskinwitness wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:20 am Waterford is supposed to be really good, right? If so I'd imagine this gets ugly. I watched Belpre at Caldwell Tuesday, they lost by 20 and the game was nowhere near as close as the score. They had 20 points going in to the 4th quarter when I left and were down by nearly 30. Caldwell probably missed close to 20 free throws and a handful of layups. That game easily could have been a 40 point difference and Caldwell is not a team of world beaters. I'd imagine Waterford runs away with this one.
Waterford lost a lot but still should be solid.

Kendog029
Freshman Team

Post by Kendog029 »

Waterford won62-36.
The game was very ugly in 1st half Waterford let Belpre get into their heads and it showed I score as Waterford was only up by 4-6 at half, but second half Waterford settles in and gradually pulled away. Most of Waterford’s significant players were in foul trouble early on but eventually settled into the game and helped Waterford pull away. Belpre scored 9 points in the second half.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

I was one point off.

Return to “Boys Basketball”