TVC-Ohio Predictions

VisionQuest
All State

Re: TVC-Ohio Predictions

Post by VisionQuest »

highflyer wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:19 pm I believe Alexander is 2-0 in TVC
Ok, may be. If so it will be a good showdown on Friday night then at The Alley.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

1. Alexander
2. Athens
3. Meigs
4. NY
5. Vinton County
6. Wellston
7. River Valley

This keeps changing so much. Alexander vs Athens is huge

i83
Freshman Team

Post by i83 »

Winner my have 3ls up for grabs

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Better get VC early if you're gonna get them, IMO.

ArmChairQB
Varsity

Post by ArmChairQB »

1. Alexander
2. VC
3. Athens
4. NY
5. Meigs
6. Wellston
7. RV

bburner
Freshman Team

Post by bburner »

This is gonna be a crazy year for TVC Ohio.....I'm not making mine until I see that Alex can shoot like that on a regular basis & NY and Athens play. December 23 will be the day.

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

Athens two wins over teams that are 0-10 and guy acts like they just won the Super Bowl. Wow! I believe we addressed this on another thread, the TVC will make Athens an all-world team.

tvc_fan
Varsity

Post by tvc_fan »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:33 pm Athens two wins over teams that are 0-10 and guy acts like they just won the Super Bowl. Wow! I believe we addressed this on another thread, the TVC will make Athens an all-world team.
I can't believe I agree with you on something...What is the world coming to...haha

TVC
Varsity

Post by TVC »

1. Alexander
2. VC
3. NY
4. Athens
5. Wellston
6. Meigs
7. RV

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

These predictions are becoming quite comical. Beginning of the year it's VC hands down by most. VC gets upset by NY and people are jumping on their bandwagon. NY gets throttled by Alex and now Alex is on top of people's lists. Athens goes to Alex on Friday night. This game is creating quite a Buzz due to the state of the TVC-Ohio.

Tyler_Durden
Freshman Team

Post by Tyler_Durden »

tvc_fan wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:25 pm
thebarlowbandit wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:33 pm Athens two wins over teams that are 0-10 and guy acts like they just won the Super Bowl. Wow! I believe we addressed this on another thread, the TVC will make Athens an all-world team.
I can't believe I agree with you on something...What is the world coming to...haha
Who, at any time on any thread, acted like Athens was world-beaters? I’m not sure I’ve seen that anywhere. I have, on numerous other occasions, seen lots of excuses for why other teams are not winning, however. But seems like Athens people are pretty much accepting what they are, with an attitude of quite a bit of uncertainty actually.

spartans_fan
Varsity

Post by spartans_fan »

bburner wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:26 pm This is gonna be a crazy year for TVC Ohio.....I'm not making mine until I see that Alex can shoot like that on a regular basis & NY and Athens play. December 23 will be the day.
From what I saw, anyone playing against NY defense will shoot well. They do not defend well at all.

I still say the TVC goes through McCarther. But Alexander, Athens and Meigs will have a say in it.

Go Alex.

TomCatPride3454
Waterboy

Post by TomCatPride3454 »

Went and watched the Alexander vs NY game. Great win for Alex, I believe NY will bounce back and get them at Alex the next time they play.

seopcommenter
Riding the Bench
Location: i like to back my statemints up with historical factoids

Post by seopcommenter »

athen learnt how two score so they out the team too beat vikings will finnish 5rd

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

seopcommenter wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:27 pm athen learnt how two score so they out the team too beat vikings will finnish 5rd
I really hope this is a Joke and your misspellings are deliberate-If not then I feel for all of Humanity-cause yer Grammar and Spelling is Atrocious!!!

tvc_fan
Varsity

Post by tvc_fan »

VisionQuest wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:34 pm
seopcommenter wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:27 pm athen learnt how two score so they out the team too beat vikings will finnish 5rd
I really hope this is a Joke and your misspellings are deliberate-If not then I feel for all of Humanity-cause yer Grammar and Spelling is Atrocious!!!
Too many trolls coming on here now.

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

tvc_fan wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:48 pm
VisionQuest wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:34 pm
Too many trolls coming on here now.
More and more everyday. They have no clue what they are talking about and just Spew off at the mouth.

seopcommenter
Riding the Bench
Location: i like to back my statemints up with historical factoids

Post by seopcommenter »

that was my only trolley post and

i apolgize for it just read thru my posts and most make since even if my spelling is off lol

Return to “Boys Basketball”