Gallia Academy @ fairland 12/19

HamPorter
All Conference

Re: Gallia Academy @ fairland 12/19

Post by HamPorter »

Geronimo wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:17 pm Still don't Fairland is that good sorry ! But I do question GA playing in big games ! And guard play ?
One of the worst posts I've ever seen. Anywhere. Congratulations.

abelsdaddio
Waterboy

Post by abelsdaddio »

a 47 point win and they’re not that good 😂😂😂

abelsdaddio
Waterboy

Post by abelsdaddio »

GA had won their first 5 games by an average of 25 ppg.
One game they play a team they THOUGHT they could play with
and got completely blow out.
But Fairland isn’t that good.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Like to see Fairland play Logan !

Dragonfan00
Waterboy

Post by Dragonfan00 »

Almost doubled your score and WON BY 47. YES 47....... AND we are not very good????. Whats that say of your team. Hehehe. Thats funny. Maybe we'll get to play your varsity next time then???

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

I don’t think anyone that had watched fairland and Gallia play that fairland wasn’t a great team. I thought we would handle the pressure better we didn’t so fairland thumped is plain and simple... most of the people I saw say fairland wasn’t good were not Gallia posters. But I was definitely wrong thinking this could be a 10 point game.

abelsdaddio
Waterboy

Post by abelsdaddio »

Geronimo wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:27 pm Like to see Fairland play Logan !
Yeah because you know your team can’t play with them 😂😂

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Outside of all the dominating wins and great players...Fairland isn’t that good.

donaldtrump
Freshman Team

Post by donaldtrump »

And their "SHORT" a starter!!!!!!

seopcommenter
Riding the Bench
Location: i like to back my statemints up with historical factoids

Post by seopcommenter »

donaldtrump wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:54 pm And their "SHORT" a starter!!!!!!
im sorry to correct you mr presedent but it is actually there

seopcommenter
Riding the Bench
Location: i like to back my statemints up with historical factoids

Post by seopcommenter »

i think im going to take a nice long dookie and read threw this hole post,, lots of funny predictions !!

River runner
Waterboy

Post by River runner »

Idk how you can see any positives with the exception of Peckwho played fairly well and yes he sadly was put in way too late. 22 turnovers you can’t recover from and Fairland shot the lights out but you have to at least get a hand up. Wiseman caught fire a little in the third and then you pull him made no sense to me not that it cost you the game by any means. Our guard play was just not good at all tonight no other way to put it. Played timid. I’m sure Fairland won’t shoot like that every night but it seemed nobody wanted the ball except for Peck and Wiseman later in the game. Only good thing about this game is it’s over and you get another shot at them. Tough tough loss.

golfis4me
Riding the Bench

Post by golfis4me »

I I stayed for the first quarter so these comments are limited to that:

Fairland's guards simply outclassed GA's in every way. Someone for GA has to step up and at least get the ball across the mid line. Fairland will not be the only OVC team to eat GA's guards up if tonight was any indication

It might have been a good thing this ball game wasn't close the way those first 8 minutes were officiated. Bad calls every which way.

Tought night to see Loveday for the first time. He had two opportunities on the short baseline/block and turned it over and then missed an easy one. I liked the way he carried himself though and he is the captain as a sophomore so that says a lot to me. Seems like a good kid and he is gonna be a good one. Van Horn is no slouch!

Fairland will be tested this week. Huntington and Cox Mill :shock:. Cox Mill is 14 in the nation according to Max Preps and Huntington defending AAA WV champ.

Gallia fighting for 2-5 in OVC with SP, CG and Portsmouth.

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

The actual turnover count was over 30. 22 or so of them in back court when fairland gets those balls your not even playing defense. Look at second quarter it is not like fairland did not press. Blue devils handled there end had 3 turnovers. The quarter was 15 to 15 because the blue devils did not turn the ball over. Fairland shoots that great almost every night because they get that many looks.

They get them because they outwork the other team. That was the biggest thing tonight and it did not dawn on me when Pfloyd said he saw nothing special. I thought he was down on our talent he was down on our effort. Fairland plays hard every second. Oak hill the same Portsmouth usually that is why they are always good.. fairland just flat out worked the devils and that is something in the culture of the program. And they deserve much respect for that

Sportsman
Riding the Bench

Post by Sportsman »

Gallia is a good team but not in Fairland category. Let's face facts Fairland is a veteran team and the class of the area. Gallia very good but work to do.

Falcon01
S

Post by Falcon01 »

seopcommenter wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:57 pm
donaldtrump wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:54 pm And their "SHORT" a starter!!!!!!
im sorry to correct you mr presedent but it is actually there
Sorry to correct you, but it's actually they're short a starter.

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

Sportsman wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:18 pm Gallia is a good team but not in Fairland category. Let's face facts Fairland is a veteran team and the class of the area. Gallia very good but work to do.
Agreed.

Padrino_Azul ☠️
Waterboy

Post by Padrino_Azul ☠️ »

Got too give fairland props. Very impressive show last night . Their guards and Isiah ate the blue alive . Besides Peck , the blue devils looked scared. They kept look good to the bench for guidance, and none was there . Guard play was terrible. Will be interesting to see how the blue respond to this beating, still a lot of ball to play . The Head coach must prove he can get them going again .

Hornetz_Fan32
Freshman Team

Post by Hornetz_Fan32 »

Reality sets in. Gallipolis got to see what it will take to advance in the tournament. And who were the college coaches coming to see?
I never thought gallipolis would get blown out of the gym. But wow. Just reading from the threads on gallipolis, I remember someone talking about them going to the state. A good check and now I think they know where they stand and what needs worked on.

Vito Corleone
Freshman Team

Post by Vito Corleone »

Ouch... Statement game

Making offers you can't refuse

Return to “Boys Basketball”