Dave Young Classic

peake71
All Conference

Re: Dave Young Classic

Post by peake71 »

I usually don't post about bad calls but when I feel it cost you the game I will. About minute to Peake up three and ball of floor and they are scrambling for it and one has control they gave a time out to the West Union coach. The arrow in Peake favour. They get ball and hit a three to tie it up. If it is a tie up Peake gets ball and possible runs out clock get to foul line.
I am a die hard fan but if we foul we foul, we make bad passes that is on us . It wasn't just one call but that one put the icing on the cake. All I ask is refs be consistent whether good or bad be consistent

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Re: Dave Young Classic

Post by danicalifornia »

peake71 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:31 pm I usually don't post about bad calls but when I feel it cost you the game I will. About minute to Peake up three and ball of floor and they are scrambling for it and one has control they gave a time out to the West Union coach. The arrow in Peake favour. They get ball and hit a three to tie it up. If it is a tie up Peake gets ball and possible runs out clock get to foul line.
I am a die hard fan but if we foul we foul, we make bad passes that is on us . It wasn't just one call but that one put the icing on the cake. All I ask is refs be consistent whether good or bad be consistent
I wasn't there, so I have no idea, but that is easily the most frustrating call that happens constantly to me.

Return to “Boys Basketball”