Possible POY in TVC

VisionQuest
All State

Re: Possible POY in TVC

Post by VisionQuest »

Ironman92 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:20 pm
VisionQuest wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:08 pm
Chieftain2009 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:49 pm

I saw you congratulated VC in the other thread, but don't be bitter on this one. VC got lucky?
Yes I was trying my best to take the high road. Then you have the arrogant VC posters acting like they blew Athens out. Yes they got Lucky. And Ironman92 says it's the 14-19 year old league, showing his Biasness and love for VC YET AGAIN-Really? How many 14 year olds were out there tonight. What a joke. I guess Athens needs to start holding some Kids back, wait they don't do that. I'm sorry but when you have a 19 1/2 year old out there it is a clear advantage. There are many who agree with me but won't get on here and say it. Enjoy your run VC. Combs last game will be against Fairland.
My god you are a sore ass loser. Freshman-Seniors are eligible varsity basketball players. What is so darn hard for you to understand about that? OHSAA determines eligibility...what the hell else matters? If players are almost as good as Yates and 15-17....sounds like they’ll be the favorites to win it this year. TVC POY thread....age doesn’t matter in this one ounce. Athens players I respect and zero issue with them and I congratulate them for how they played during their great run this 2nd half of the season.....but I think it’s funny as hell that you start the season worrying about his age, then get after Warren Local fan for creating bad karma and then you just keep running your trap on here and then the 19 year old scores 24 on you to send you home. That’s karma my friend. Glad you left for 12 minutes of a sabbatical and then made a final post until your next. Quit leaving and just leave.
OK VC LOVER

JustusLeague
Freshman Team

Post by JustusLeague »

can't be any worse than Athens getting their best athletes from coaches that move into OU hahaha

Ski83
Riding the Bench

Post by Ski83 »

Vision quest, I thought you were retiring from this site. As I posted on the game thread, both teams missed free throws that could have changed the game. Whatever grade you were held back shouldn't make a difference. Yates is a senior and playing his last year of high school. He's a great athlete and is getting ready to move on to college. I have said all along, I think Speakman is the POY in the Ohio division. Good leader, scores points, takes charges and rebounds with the big boys at 6'0. In my opinion, which is my opinion, Maxfield is a decent player, but I think Chubb is the best player on the Athens team. Good luck to all the Athens seniors and am looking to see Chubb improve over the next couple of years. He and Baer, from Meigs would be my preseason favorites next year.
Last edited by Ski83 on Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

JustusLeague wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:17 pm
Chieftain2009 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:49 pm

I saw you congratulated VC in the other thread, but don't be bitter on this one. VC got lucky?
Yes I was trying my best to take the high road. Then you have the arrogant VC posters acting like they blew Athens out. Yes they got Lucky. And Ironman92 says it's the 14-19 year old league, showing his Biasness and love for VC YET AGAIN-Really? How many 14 year olds were out there tonight. What a joke. I guess Athens needs to start holding some Kids back, wait they don't do that. I'm sorry but when you have a 19 1/2 year old out there it is a clear advantage. There are many who agree with me but won't get on here and say it. Enjoy your run VC. Combs last game will be against Fairland.
There's old Vision...pissy bc his team couldn't get it done. VC has a very tall order in the convo, I don't think they will do well at all but they wont be watching from the stands.
hardly anyone picked Athens to win. A couple free throws short and we aren't having this conversation. Hate me all you want but Athens battled with all they had. Why can't any of you admit that. Vinton County honestly did not play up to the expectations and will get throttled at the Convo.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

VisionQuest wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:25 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:20 pm
My god you are a sore ass loser. Freshman-Seniors are eligible varsity basketball players. What is so darn hard for you to understand about that? OHSAA determines eligibility...what the hell else matters? If players are almost as good as Yates and 15-17....sounds like they’ll be the favorites to win it this year. TVC POY thread....age doesn’t matter in this one ounce. Athens players I respect and zero issue with them and I congratulate them for how they played during their great run this 2nd half of the season.....but I think it’s funny as hell that you start the season worrying about his age, then get after Warren Local fan for creating bad karma and then you just keep running your trap on here and then the 19 year old scores 24 on you to send you home. That’s karma my friend. Glad you left for 12 minutes of a sabbatical and then made a final post until your next. Quit leaving and just leave.
OK VC LOVER
Looking 4 my burn cream

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

VisionQuest wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:28 pm
There's old Vision...pissy bc his team couldn't get it done. VC has a very tall order in the convo, I don't think they will do well at all but they wont be watching from the stands.
hardly anyone picked Athens to win. A couple free throws short and we aren't having this conversation. Hate me all you want but Athens battled with all they had. Why can't any of you admit that. Vinton County honestly did not play up to the expectations and will get throttled at the Convo.
On the game thread 29 on here picked Athens to win. Several several have been giving Athens credit for their play. Just keep ignoring stuff and exaggerating. Whatever helps your millennial wannabe feelz

Bigman83
Riding the Bench

Post by Bigman83 »

If VC shows up, they won’t get throttled. Fairland only had one post and VC has 3. VC’s guards match up well with Fairlands. They have all the right pieces to win this game. Athens on the other hand, it would be a nightmare. You repeatedly say a couple of free throws could change the outcome, however VC had a poor night at the line as well. It goes both ways.

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

I was good to go and leave this Forum. Until posters acted like this wasn't even a game. Athens gave VC all they
Could handle and more. End of story. You came out on top thanks to some Lucky Bounces. Quit acting like you rolled the Bulldogs. See you next year!!

JustusLeague
Freshman Team

Post by JustusLeague »

Ironman92 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:34 pm

On the game thread 29 on here picked Athens to win. Several several have been giving Athens credit for their play. Just keep ignoring stuff and exaggerating. Whatever helps your millennial wannabe feelz
true story...I still think Maxfield is the best player in the TVC. Next year he will be leaving them all in the dust. He will be the leader.

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

JustusLeague wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:39 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:34 pm
VisionQuest wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:28 pm hardly anyone picked Athens to win. A couple free throws short and we aren't having this conversation. Hate me all you want but Athens battled with all they had. Why can't any of you admit that. Vinton County honestly did not play up to the expectations and will get throttled at the Convo.
true story...I still think Maxfield is the best player in the TVC. Next year he will be leaving them all in the dust. He will be the leader.
I hope he is in the Conversation. I still think he deserves POY or at least Co/POY with Speakman this year.
Last edited by VisionQuest on Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bigman83
Riding the Bench

Post by Bigman83 »

VisionQuest wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:38 pm I was good to go and leave this Forum. Until posters acted like this wasn't even a game. Athens gave VC all they
Could handle and more. End of story. You came out on top thanks to some Lucky Bounces. Quit acting like you rolled the Bulldogs. See you next year!!
Moral of the story, YOU LOST. Get over yourself.

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

Bigman83 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:41 pm
VisionQuest wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:38 pm I was good to go and leave this Forum. Until posters acted like this wasn't even a game. Athens gave VC all they
You know you were sweating BigMan. So again consider yourself lucky. Wasn't as easy as you thought.

Bigman83
Riding the Bench

Post by Bigman83 »

VisionQuest wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:43 pm
Bigman83 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:41 pm
You know you were sweating BigMan. So again consider yourself lucky. Wasn't as easy as you thought.
A win’s a win.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

VC headed to the convo again. Athens was red hot and beat VC the last time they played . But VC pulls out yet another post season win
Last edited by Poo Bear on Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

Poo Bear wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:46 pm VC headed to the convo again. Athens was read hot and beat VC the last time they played . But VC pulls out yet another post season win
Good for you Poo Bear. Enjoy this little run. Combs retiring after this year and no talent coming up in their pipeline. Prepare for a throttling by Fairland next Thursday in the Convo. Save your money. Fairland by 25
Last edited by VisionQuest on Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Thanks . Appreciate it. Are you coming to watch the game ?

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

VisionQuest wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:47 pm
Poo Bear wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:46 pm VC headed to the convo again. Athens was read hot and beat VC the last time they played . But VC pulls out yet another post season win
Good for you Poo Bear. Enjoy this little run. Combs retiring after this year and no talent coming up in their pipeline. Prepare for a throttling by Fairland.
You gonna be alright?

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Chubb, Maxfield, Hines, butcher ... All good young players for Athens. They will be strong next year. The real X factor will be Elijah Williams. He will be the difference in a good team or great one that can win a district title. If I were a coach, I'd start working with him tomorrow! Send him to camps, get him into AAU, whatever. He has a skill set that can't be taught, but also lacks in other areas that can be.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Good for you Poo Bear. Enjoy this little run. Combs retiring after this year and no talent coming up in their pipeline. Prepare for a throttling by Fairland next Thursday in the Convo. Save your money. Fairland by 25
Again, I'm not a VC or Athens fan, and have no preference one way or the other. But, from an outside point of view, nobody starts talking crap until you start the whole thing. I don't know why, but every time someone picks Athens to lose, you say they are disrespectful and bias. I also don't remember anyone saying that VC blew Athens out. They won, in a great game. The only knowledge I have of Athens is the two times that Logan beat them this year, from my point of view, Athens vastly improved the second half of the season, beat VC one time, and played them in a close game in the sectionals that they ultimately lost.

Athens improved a lot this year, and you can definitely look forward to next year's season, as they should be the TVC favorite.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

danicalifornia wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:49 pm
Good for you Poo Bear. Enjoy this little run. Combs retiring after this year and no talent coming up in their pipeline. Prepare for a throttling by Fairland.
You gonna be alright?
Don’t post on here dude! VQ gonna figure out we are the same person.

Return to “Boys Basketball”