Athens @ Wellston 1/5

thebarlowbandit
All State

Re: Athens @ Wellston 1/5

Post by thebarlowbandit »

VisionQuest wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:45 pm
Raider6309 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:42 pm
bburner wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:24 pm Why do all the Athens posts get so much more charged in a negative way?
All others stay civilized for the most part.
I mean they aren’t Athens posters. Either other school posters or trolls
thebarlowbandit is the worst. He clearly despises Athens or it may just be the coach and his family-for some reason as evidenced by his past posts. But it seems here lately that more and more like to bash Athens, must be the "fun" thing to do.
Coming from the guy who spent two weeks bashing the coach when Johnny didn’t get to play as much? Classic, however, blame me all you want, you guys contribute to your own dumpster fire just fine by yourselves. All summer and fall all we read about was all this talent that you had. Raider even tells me that Warren is no good, well the other night Warren wins by 40 while Athens loses by 31.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Yeah Warren will win and then lose by 30. You have no clue how much better Fairland is than any D2 team in the area

BTW when will the Warrior Palace be finished?

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:09 pm
VisionQuest wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:45 pm
Raider6309 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:42 pm

I mean they aren’t Athens posters. Either other school posters or trolls
thebarlowbandit is the worst. He clearly despises Athens or it may just be the coach and his family-for some reason as evidenced by his past posts. But it seems here lately that more and more like to bash Athens, must be the "fun" thing to do.
Coming from the guy who spent two weeks bashing the coach when Johnny didn’t get to play as much? Classic, however, blame me all you want, you guys contribute to your own dumpster fire just fine by yourselves. All summer and fall all we read about was all this talent that you had. Raider even tells me that Warren is no good, well the other night Warren wins by 40 while Athens loses by 31.
Life happens and nothing wrong with having hope and some excitement for your team in the pre-season. You just seem to relish in Athens bad luck and get on here and bash them every chance you get. But, That's ok, by doing so it creates Bad Karma for your team. Just remember last year when Warren lost to Logan Elm in the sectional and didn't make it to the Convo and Athens did. You brought some bad MOJO to that team and it could just happen again if you keep it up. I mean Warren had so much Talent and a HALL OF FAME COACH and let one player destroy them, name Ridge Young ring a bell?? Number 6 seed beat the 3 seed. So keep it up. Karma going to pay them a Visit if you keep putting Athens down.

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

VisionQuest wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:13 pm
thebarlowbandit wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:09 pm
VisionQuest wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:45 pm thebarlowbandit is the worst. He clearly despises Athens or it may just be the coach and his family-for some reason as evidenced by his past posts. But it seems here lately that more and more like to bash Athens, must be the "fun" thing to do.
Life happens and nothing wrong with having hope and some excitement for your team in the pre-season. You just seem to relish in Athens bad luck and get on here and bash them every chance you get. But, That's ok, by doing so it creates Bad Karma for your team. Just remember last year when Warren lost to Logan Elm in the sectional and didn't make it to the Convo and Athens did. You brought some bad MOJO to that team and it could just happen again if you keep it up. I mean Warren had so much Talent and a HALL OF FAME COACH and let one player destroy them, name Ridge Young ring a bell?? Number 6 seed beat the 3 seed. So keep it up. Karma going to pay them a Visit if you keep putting Athens down.
Vision, go back and look it up, I called that loss last year before the game. And the fact that you get a boner over winning a one game sectional is hilarious! And what I relish in is getting a parent all worked up when they should quit shilling for little Johnny. You guys lead the area in technical fouls, and you see no problem with this, which is a snapshot of the problem you guys have.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

barlow might be remembering before the season started someone from Athens said they stopped a long streak against Logan in football and the basketball team would put an end to the streak Warren has with Athens.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

Return to “Boys Basketball”