Announcing a new coaches association

Dirty Sanchez
Riding the Bench

Announcing a new coaches association

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

Today I am announcing the formation of the latest in coaching fraternities. The "Daddies in Coaching Kids Sports" are a brand new association. I will act as the director even though I dont coach. I just like helping people. I am putting together some ideas for a gathering and possibly a clinic details will follow soon. If you have ideas on how to make this thing great please post them here.. Teachers are filling fewer coaching spots all the time and I think there is a niche to help the well intentioned parent as they build a coaching career.

VisionQuest
All State

Re: Announcing a new coaches association

Post by VisionQuest »

:lol: Nice screen name. What coaches do you know of that coach their kids in High School Basketball? I know of course Mickey Cozart coaching Dalton for Athens and Duckworth coaching his Sons at Marietta. Who else as far as basketball goes is coaching their boys in this area?

morehead state
Waterboy

Post by morehead state »

Just got back in town from Ann Arbor. Is the VC at Athens game cancelled? thanks

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

morehead state wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:03 pm Just got back in town from Ann Arbor. Is the VC at Athens game cancelled? thanks
93Bulldog says it's a go.

Fletchlives
JV Team

Post by Fletchlives »

Dirty,
Do you have to be an AAU coach? Lol because if you do then Athens has the market covered.

Orestes'
Freshman Team

Post by Orestes' »

Fletchlives wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:53 pm Dirty,
Do you have to be an AAU coach? Lol because if you do then Athens has the market covered.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Can't argue with that. :mrgreen:

Orestes'
Freshman Team

Post by Orestes' »

VisionQuest wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:42 pm :lol: Nice screen name. What coaches do you know of that coach their kids in High School Basketball? I know of course Mickey Cozart coaching Dalton for Athens and Duckworth coaching his Sons at Marietta. Who else as far as basketball goes is coaching their boys in this area?
You seem to have an unusual interest in other peoples screen names. Why is that? Is it that you want to have the most unusual name, you know, with the wrestling movie namesake for a basketball coach thing? ;)

Orestes'
Freshman Team

Post by Orestes' »

Dirty Sanchez wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:00 pm Today I am announcing the formation of the latest in coaching fraternities. The "Daddies in Coaching Kids Sports" are a brand new association. I will act as the director even though I dont coach. I just like helping people. I am putting together some ideas for a gathering and possibly a clinic details will follow soon. If you have ideas on how to make this thing great please post them here.. Teachers are filling fewer coaching spots all the time and I think there is a niche to help the well intentioned parent as they build a coaching career.
I have some ideas for speakers and topics for the "clinic" you mentioned. ;)

#bulldogbballboss

#icoachdaddysboy

#imthecoachbutmommycallstheshots

#getoffmyboysback

#myteammysondoesnowrong

#wrongmewrongsondealwithsportymom

#coachwife

Coach's wife
Waterboy

Post by Coach's wife »

I have some ideas for speakers and topics for the "clinic" you mentioned. ;)

#bulldogbballboss

#icoachdaddysboy

#imthecoachbutmommycallstheshots

#getoffmyboysback

#myteammysondoesnowrong

#wrongmewrongsondealwithsportymom

#coachwife
All for the group, but these are appalling! :(

Return to “Boys Basketball”