Friday 1/12: Games, Cancelations, Updates, Finals

The Flash
Varsity

Re: Friday 1/12: Games, Cancelations, Updates, Finals

Post by The Flash »

pfloyd wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:45 pm
Sports-nut wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:03 pm Sounds like Beast of the southeast is cancelled.

Beasts of the Southeast has been RESCHEDULED to Feb 10th ... so it has been postponed NOT CANCELLED ... IF there are any teams needing a game Coach Davis is looking for one team to take the place of Ashland KY (who can not play on Feb 10) ... a contact number for Coach Davis on the Beasts of the Southeast thread ...

Portsmouth taking the place of Ashland according to Coach on the other thread

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: Friday 1/12: Games, Cancelations, Updates, Finals

Post by pfloyd »

The Flash wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:50 pm
pfloyd wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:45 pm
Sports-nut wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:03 pm Sounds like Beast of the southeast is cancelled.

Beasts of the Southeast has been RESCHEDULED to Feb 10th ... so it has been postponed NOT CANCELLED ... IF there are any teams needing a game Coach Davis is looking for one team to take the place of Ashland KY (who can not play on Feb 10) ... a contact number for Coach Davis on the Beasts of the Southeast thread ...

Portsmouth taking the place of Ashland according to Coach on the other thread
... I THOUGHT of Coach Collins and his Trojans when I read Coach Davis' post on the Beasts thread ... I knew that one of their opponents at their own holiday classic was a late no show - I think it was OVC that backed out on them ... Portsmouth will be a good fill in ! it will be good to see the PHS fans and the Trojans in action ! ... thanks The Flash !

Return to “Boys Basketball”