NY vs Alex

therealNY
Freshman Team

NY vs Alex

Post by therealNY »

Buckeyes even the series? Alex is tough place to play!

Go Bucks.

If you ain't first, you're last!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: NY vs Alex

Post by Orange and Brown »

Keep this thread about the game!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

Orange and Brown wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:16 pm Keep this thread about the game!
None of these threads ever make it through without getting off topic. See, take my comment for instance. :lol:

therealNY
Freshman Team

Post by therealNY »

Bunch of troublemakers. I don’t think that other thread violated any rules? Calm down.

If you ain't first, you're last!
spartans_fan
Varsity

Post by spartans_fan »

The Spartans are playing better than they did in the first matchup and it looks like NY is going in the opposite direction. I am not predicting another 40 point loss for the buckeyes, but I do think the Spartans will win by 20.

This is just a matchup issue for NY. Alex can guard the Boyer kid with a couple of kids, but NY system does not match up well with what Alexander does.

Go Alex.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

spartans_fan wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:22 am The Spartans are playing better than they did in the first matchup and it looks like NY is going in the opposite direction. I am not predicting another 40 point loss for the buckeyes, but I do think the Spartans will win by 20.

This is just a matchup issue for NY. Alex can guard the Boyer kid with a couple of kids, but NY system does not match up well with what Alexander does.

Go Alex.
It has changed some since that game. That was game number 3 on the year at the time.
I don't really have a prediction for this game but I think you will see the Buckeyes okay more in sync with each other.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
bburner
Freshman Team

Post by bburner »

64-48 Sparty. NY 21 turnovers.
Alexander has 2 D1 former players on their staff & are so well coached. Intense man defense for 4 quarters did not allow an open shot all night. NY sets no screens or picks ( cut & fill / repeat )......Nice job Sparty.

Return to “Boys Basketball”