GA 60
RH. 35
Finial

You can't handle the truth
GAHSBB#1fan
Riding the Bench

Re: Rock Hill vs Gallia Academy

Post by GAHSBB#1fan »

My thoughts on this game is that we played ok and move to 12 and 1 on the season as a team won by a decent margin could have been more, but I believe this team to move on in the tournament it needs to become a better passing team. They need to learn to trust one another and not play selfish. Get the ball to open man and make sure Loveday touch's the ball at least once every Possession. My own opinion I think the Blue Devils Jr Varsity does a much better job sharing the basketball than Varsity. I've been impressed by the way they hit the open man about every time. The Players will still get just as many points as they been getting, but I believe the team as whole will score more points.

River runner
Waterboy

Post by River runner »

That first half was just ugly. No way to sugar coat it. GAHS had the luxury to sub at will because the Redmen are a little weaker this year. They play hard and don’t seem to give up even after a tough year thus far. That being said I don’t get the selfish comment I didn’t see any kid just chuck it up at will or not hit a open post or someone ahead of them on the fast break. Let’s be honest there defense is winning them games at this point. It wasn’t very pretty but a win is a win.

GAHSBB#1fan
Riding the Bench

Post by GAHSBB#1fan »

What I was talking about is there were couple times we came down and had a 2 on one break and yes the kids did make a contested layup, but should have passed it to the open man and trying to drive the ball threw three guys sometimes. I don't mean any kid is selfish at all because they all are a great bunch of kids! Assists is just as good if you score yourself.

Return to “Boys Basketball”