Waterboy

Re: WHO ARE THE BEST JUNIORS IN SOUTHEASTERN OHIO

Post by General knowledge »

I can’t see Conley getting anytime at West liberty

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

General knowledge wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:01 am I can’t see Conley getting anytime at West liberty
West Liberty in recent years has almost become the stable of “Who’s Who” in small school Ohio basketball. A very competitive D2 with even more competitive recruiting. Two of the best small school guards in recent memory, Beau Justice of Peebles and David Dennis Jr of Harvest Prep, went there.

Now... interestingly, neither are still there but both instead play for, and are having sensational seasons at, quality D2’s in the southern U.S. (Justice/Valdosta St, and Dennis / Nova Southeastern.)

It may be the case Conley won’t get much playing time at West Liberty, but there’s two truths here a) he’ll fight tooth and nail to prove he belongs, b) if it’s not the right fit for him then there are plenty of other opportunities that exist in non-D1 college basketball where he will be successful.

Pa Trojan
JV Team

Post by Pa Trojan »

bottom line, education, congrats!

Allthewayup11
Freshman Team

Post by Allthewayup11 »

VisionQuest wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:09 pm
pfloyd wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:16 pm Next years Logan senior heavy TEAM :

Bo Myers
Caleb Bell
Coby Bell
Layton Cassady
Wes Brooks
Landon Little

Myers/Bell & Bell/Brooks are 4 of the 5 Logan starters on this years 13-1 team ... Cassady/Little are the 2 off the bench on the 7 deep Chieftain squad ... the Bell boys carried the Chiefs last night in the win over Whitehall with Caleb Bell getting a career high 18 points & Coby adding 11 of his own ..

Maxfield, Hynes, Chubb, Williams all juniors for Athens add in dynamic sophomore Isiah Butcher. I will take that starting 5 any day of the week. Each brings their own unique skillsets offensively and defensively.
I second the Maxfield kid

Return to “Boys Basketball”