Wellston Basketball

JacksonCounty101
Waterboy

Wellston Basketball

Post by JacksonCounty101 »

What's going on in Wellston? Have lost 2 straight after winning 5 in a row.. can they get back on track soon?

Ljm1720
Waterboy

Re: Wellston Basketball

Post by Ljm1720 »

Hurts having Simpson on the bench. I think he’s more important to the team than most people thought including myself. Wellston doesn’t have another big man that can match his points, rebounds and hustle. It’s going to be tough against Athens tonight. The guards are going to have to score a ton of points.

JacksonCounty101
Waterboy

Post by JacksonCounty101 »

Ljm1720 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:27 pm Hurts having Simpson on the bench. I think he’s more important to the team than most people thought including myself. Wellston doesn’t have another big man that can match his points, rebounds and hustle. It’s going to be tough against Athens tonight. The guards are going to have to score a ton of points.
How long is he out? Horrible timing for an injury

Ljm1720
Waterboy

Post by Ljm1720 »

JacksonCounty101 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:36 pm
Ljm1720 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:27 pm Hurts having Simpson on the bench. I think he’s more important to the team than most people thought including myself. Wellston doesn’t have another big man that can match his points, rebounds and hustle. It’s going to be tough against Athens tonight. The guards are going to have to score a ton of points.
How long is he out? Horrible timing for an injury
I haven’t heard how long he’s going to be out. Definitely bad timing. I hate it for him especially his senior year.

Wellston Ironman
Freshman Team

Post by Wellston Ironman »

We need a return to the days of the "Russian Rockets". Those were great years.

The BEST thing about people from Wellston is that they have JACKSON on their license plates!

Return to “Boys Basketball”