Trimble and Miller 2/9

Sideliner
Riding the Bench

Trimble and Miller 2/9

Post by Sideliner »

Big game for Trimble Friday night. Trimble has won 9 of their last 10 games. It looks like Miller has been struggling. Miller won at Trimble last time they met but it was only by 2 points. Who will get the win?

therealNY
Freshman Team

Re: Trimble and Miller 2/9

Post by therealNY »

I'm surprised Miller only won by 2...We have played them both and Miller is much more balanced.

Miller by 10.

If you ain't first, you're last!
Ballsmahoney
Waterboy

Post by Ballsmahoney »

That sounds like a ny buckeye comment.....this is bball topic and no one from ny should comment on bball.....most pathetic team in se ohio rite now.
Never dreamed the coaching could get worse than cline but somehow it did.
No 1 in nelsonville cares about bball

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Should be a good one. I might go since Athens plays in bidwell and never been to Miller High school for a game

fortdawg
All Conference

Post by fortdawg »

Come on up Raider. It's a small gym with it's own nooks and crannies with plenty of personality.

Take a right at the flashing red light in Corning and climb the mountain to Millertown and continue to follow ST 155 to the curves of Drakes and you'll pass Buckingham on your right and will arrive at the school on your left.

fortdawg
All Conference

Post by fortdawg »

Come on up Raider. It's a small gym with it's own nooks and crannies with plenty of personality.

Take a right at the flashing red light in Corning and climb the mountain to Millertown and continue to follow ST 155 to the curves of Drakes and you'll pass Buckingham on your right and will arrive at the school on your left.

Attack
Freshman Team

Post by Attack »

fortdawg wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:45 am Come on up Raider. It's a small gym with it's own nooks and crannies with plenty of personality.

If he's coming from Athens and turns right at the flashing light in Corning he'll never make it to the game. ;)

Snowflake
Freshman Team

Post by Snowflake »

Ballsmahoney wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:39 pm That sounds like a ny buckeye comment.....this is bball topic and no one from ny should comment on bball.....most pathetic team in se ohio rite now.
Yes NY is horrible, and Kline should be brought back to get control of the program again. I can't believe they ever let him go. And to think, a certain group tried to get rid of him at one time. We saw how long the community stood for that. Not long. :oops:

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

I just looked that up on my map. It’s left at the flashing light! Might be taking my first game at MHS tonight too.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
AfanaSHS
Waterboy

Post by AfanaSHS »

I'm glad to see the Northern Southern doing well. Time for different teams in the playoffs. Go Falcons.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Who are Miller's top players?

therealNY
Freshman Team

Post by therealNY »

Ballsmahoney wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:39 pm That sounds like a ny buckeye comment.....this is bball topic and no one from ny should comment on bball.....most pathetic team in se ohio rite now.
Of course its an NY Buckeye comment - what's your point. Miller is a much better, balanced team. You remove Hixson and Howie would quit. As for Kline, they would rather cancel the program than have him back.

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Someone please clear the path for me tonight. My last two speeding tickets were in Jacksonville ( payable to the Court in Gloucester) and in Corning.

If I can run the roads cleanly —- I look forward to taking this one in.

My main question is: Will Primetime be there?

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Big seeding game but I bet several coaches have already filled in their seedings and won’t go back to edit as most of them definitely have a slot they want to be in.

But I do think the top 4-5 teams are VERY close and doesn’t much matter. I think the #2 seed is much better than the 3 seed when the district semis come. District finals you need to be the 1 or the 3 to avoid Coal Grove

Sideliner
Riding the Bench

Post by Sideliner »

Trimble wins! 74-59!

fireball
Freshman Team

Post by fireball »

ballsmahoney you need to get a coaching job so everybody can learn from you and see if you know as much as you think you do :roll: :roll: :roll: just sayin

coachK
JV Team

Post by coachK »

therealNY wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:41 pm
Of course its an NY Buckeye comment - what's your point. Miller is a much better, balanced team. You remove Hixson and Howie would quit. As for Kline, they would rather cancel the program than have him back.
How much better is Miller? Game wasn't close... Cats could've won by 25 if Howie wanted

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Trimble was too fast for Miller. Congrats to Comptson on 1,000 points for Miller. Howie one win away from 500. Miller without the big guy hurt

therealNY
Freshman Team

Post by therealNY »

coachK wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:52 am
How much better is Miller? Game wasn't close... Cats could've won by 25 if Howie wanted
I will stand by my statement, Miller is a more balanced squad, take Hixon way, what does Trimble have? You will see it next year...you went 1-1 with NY this year LOL

Sideliner
Riding the Bench

Post by Sideliner »

therealNY wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:09 pm
coachK wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:52 am

I will stand by my statement, Miller is a more balanced squad, take Hixon way, what does Trimble have? You will see it next year...you went 1-1 with NY this year LOL
Trimble had 3 other players in double digits against milller. Hixson is an outstanding player and he will be missed but he isnt the only player on the team.

Return to “Boys Basketball”