Sweet Lou Horvath?

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Re: Sweet Lou Horvath?

Post by Raider6309 »

Orange and Brown wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:32 pm Wayne and his group go above and beyond to make the district tournament the best in the state year after year. I love being able to go year after year and watch some great basketball in a place I basically grew up in.
Sweet Lou makes the experience all that much better!
I agree. We have the best run district

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... Wayne Horsley , Lou Horvath & the entire staff that we have all gotten used to seeing when we go the Convo, Basketball 30, the SE District & Regional action ... I have always called it the "3 Weeks of the Convo" ... this entire group of individuals make Basketball 30 what it is - the BEST run post season anywhere in the state of Ohio - end of story ...

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Love everything about the convo and the folks running it always do a great job,but......loll,yea one complaint,I wish they would go back to letting you bring in your own snacks not many people can afford to bring two or three kids and pay them concession prices when they go to an all day event,heck I can't afford it alone,not a big enough complaint to keep,me away though the best run show in Ohio hands down!

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

biggdowgg wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:16 pm Love everything about the convo and the folks running it always do a great job,but......loll,yea one complaint,I wish they would go back to letting you bring in your own snacks not many people can afford to bring two or three kids and pay them concession prices when they go to an all day event,heck I can't afford it alone,not a big enough complaint to keep,me away though the best run show in Ohio hands down!
IKR!! The prices are absolutely ridiculous

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

“And now, THE CHAMPIONS”

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
Smokyhollowbandit
JV Team

Post by Smokyhollowbandit »

“ And the ______ will be returning back to the convo”
One of my favorites

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

And now introducing, wearing their home whites, the -------.

And now the nets belong to the ------.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

ALL of these Lou "quotes" put a smile on my face ... EVERY FAN that has attended the over the years REMEMBERS a "Lou Horvath quote" !!! THAT is why GETTING TO THE CONVO is what High School Hoops Below the Lancaster-Dixon Line is ALL about !!! going the state is a pipe dream for MOST teams BUT BEING REWARDED FOR THE HARD WORK to be seeded where you can make it to Basketball 30 ??? THAT makes a season !!! ... to have your name announced by LOU Horvath, or to be THAT kind player who IS special on the court and has Lou come up with a "descriptor" for you ?!!! - a memory for a life time ...

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

let's say goodbye to your departing seniors.

at the convo there is only one time and that's basketball 30 time

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
Vike73
Riding the Bench

Post by Vike73 »

Best part about living at the backdoor of the convo , I rarely use a clock, well that and because I'm retired.

Return to “Boys Basketball”