SEOPS Hippo

Re: Gallia Academy vs Zane Trace Sectional game

Post by Ironman92 »

Gallia by 14

Bigman83
Riding the Bench

Post by Bigman83 »

I’m with gallia by double digits. I can’t see Zane Trace being able to stop Loveday. Also Gallia’s a 7 or 8 deep team being able to run athletic fresh bodies at you. Tough team to guard.

GAHSBB#1fan
Riding the Bench

Post by GAHSBB#1fan »

I don't know if people know it or not, but Gallia Academy Played Zane Trace in a scrimmage at Gallia Academy right before the season started. Gallia Academy beat them in every Quarter and they played 12 quarters the longest scrimmage I have seen. So both team know each other pretty well and the coaches will come up with a game plan they think will help their team have a good chance to win. Both teams I'm sure are better teams snd different teams than they were then. Should be a good game I'm picking the Blue Devils in this one by 12 to 15 points.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... imo ZT is not ready to score the points needed to beat a GAHS the way THEY are playing now ... right now the Pioneers are THINKING waaaay too much offensively - you can see that no one is "reacting" on offense they are thinking all of the X's & O's that Coach Kellough is putting them through while on the defensive end - they ARE reacting/the thinking is gone ... ZT will be a player in the post season next season ... in Gallia you have a 7-1 Loveday who has now decided that dunking IS fun ... scoring the ball IS fun ... the rest of the GAHS team has learned that when THEY allow the Big Man in the middle be THE BIG MAN on Campus they win and have the chance to win vs tough competition ... my money is on Gallia Academy & Mr. Loveday ...

crashdavis188
Riding the Bench

Post by crashdavis188 »

I wouldn't count ZT out, playing against a 7footer isn't going to intimidate them in case nobody knows the SVC has a pretty nice 7 foot D1 commit that the ZT boys have went up against for the last few years. I think this game will be close. I will take ZT by a bucket.

GAHSBB#1fan
Riding the Bench

Post by GAHSBB#1fan »

Let the games begin it doesn't matter what we think going to happen Who ever comes to play and plays the best will win.

Return to “Boys Basketball”