Waterboy

Eastern @ Federal Hocking

Post by mitchcope23 »

Who you got?

mitchcope23
Waterboy

Re: Eastern @ Federal Hocking

Post by mitchcope23 »

Purple Rain wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:50 am This one could be a bloodbath. Two of the dirtiest teams in SE Ohio, and they hate each other. Eastern fans were ready to fight at Southern and I wouldn't be surprised if that happened tonight. This one could get UGLY. Best of luck to both of these sub-par teams.
I could understand the Eastern fans wanting to fight at that game. I was in attendance and was rather disappointed in the work the refs put in. Coach Jeremy Hill really stepped up and kept his kids in that game. But as for this game we might see the worst of Eastern come out due to anger from the recent loss. My money is on Eastern to pull one out tonight.

TVC
Varsity

Post by TVC »

FH with the upset. Eastern struggling since their upset win over Waterford at home where Eastern shot 96 foul shots.

Maroon2018
Freshman Team

Post by Maroon2018 »

Purple Rain wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:50 am This one could be a bloodbath. Two of the dirtiest teams in SE Ohio, and they hate each other. Eastern fans were ready to fight at Southern and I wouldn't be surprised if that happened tonight. This one could get UGLY. Best of luck to both of these sub-par teams.
Really. Two of the dirtiest teams? Fed hock shows class, does not play dirty. Their fans are very respectful. Maybe u should go watch them, u will definitely be watching a classy team.

Maroon2018
Freshman Team

Post by Maroon2018 »

Purple Rain wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:15 pm
Maroon2018 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:54 am
Really. Two of the dirtiest teams? Fed hock shows class, does not play dirty. Their fans are very respectful. Maybe u should go watch them, u will definitely be watching a classy team.
Whatever Kevin.

Eastern is by far the DIRTIEST team in the TVC and maybe even SE Ohio... Federal Hocking is a close second
Apparently, u have never attended a game at Trimble, at belre, or at Miller......... Just saying

KaneBrown
Waterboy

Post by KaneBrown »

Maroon2018 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:36 pm
Purple Rain wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:15 pm
Maroon2018 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:54 am

Whatever Kevin.

Eastern is by far the DIRTIEST team in the TVC and maybe even SE Ohio... Federal Hocking is a close second
Apparently, u have never attended a game at Trimble, at belre, or at Miller......... Just saying
I've never seen worse fans than the display of Tomfoolery and Shanninagins! LETS JUST QUIT FIGHTING GUYS!

Howard Cosell
All Conference

Post by Howard Cosell »

Kevin in the house!!!!!!

This is Howard Cosell. Tellin' it like it is!
Maroon2018
Freshman Team

Post by Maroon2018 »

Jacob34 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:15 pm Hey kev close your legs I can smell you from here
Joke's on u all. Ur fools for thinking this is Kevin Dunigan. This is a cousin to a Fed hock player. There u all go again with the assumptions. U guys wanna built ur teams/players up, but when someone else talks highly of players, out comes the defense mechanism. Just because Fed Hock had another down year, doesn't mean there's no talent there. Get a grip.

KaneBrown
Waterboy

Post by KaneBrown »

Jack82 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:17 am Hey kev shhh nobody said they think who you are your name now is kev! I would keep toughs to your self for i have Kane Brown meet up.
I'm a lover not a fighter

SWJeeps22
Freshman Team

Post by SWJeeps22 »

Isn't Federal Hocking's coach a radio guy or something?

KaneBrown
Waterboy

Post by KaneBrown »

SWJeeps22 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:42 am Isn't Federal Hocking's coach a radio guy or something?
He's done just about everything. Radio, ref, and one heck of an Appalachian Mountain Man.

KaneBrown
Waterboy

Post by KaneBrown »

Red Solo Cup wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:31 am
KaneBrown wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:00 am
SWJeeps22 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:42 am Isn't Federal Hocking's coach a radio guy or something?
He's done just about everything. Radio, ref, and one heck of an Appalachian Mountain Man.
Wow yet another post by this idiot... get him off of here.
I don't get why you say I'm an idiot. He asked a question I gave him a serious answer.

Return to “Boys Basketball”