Most Annoying Fans in SEO

mlittle
SEOP

Re: Most Annoying Fans in SEO

Post by mlittle »

Ukfanatic wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:30 pm Mlittle. You were in the running and then we played Fairland last week. They were even yelling and screaming at our Coach! SMH!
I'm ashamed to say I've done that also ☹️

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

danicalifornia wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:31 am Waverly in the summer. It feels like every time we play them in the offseason, it is at the Downtown Gym and they don't have AC, so we have those super large and loud industrial fans running the entire time. Then, I get super sweaty if I'm not in line with one of them too, so they aren't even really effective ones either.
This is funny

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

The worst I have heard this year have been Paint Valley and South Webster. If we literally took a breath near Shiloah or Dylan, the fans went ballistic.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

danicalifornia wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:31 am Waverly in the summer. It feels like every time we play them in the offseason, it is at the Downtown Gym and they don't have AC, so we have those super large and loud industrial fans running the entire time. Then, I get super sweaty if I'm not in line with one of them too, so they aren't even really effective ones either.
Now all I can think about are those fans at Rio Grande when my kid attended camp there!! 😂

Truth Serum
Riding the Bench

Post by Truth Serum »

peake71 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:19 pm What I dislike are fans who when they play at home take the front row of seats in the visitors section, and away they try to sit on the front row seats of the home team. Then they get upset when people cheer for their team or question a call and make remarks.
A lot of good people in beaver, but Eastern (beaver) fans do this and it is wrong . It creates a bad environment for the visiting team . Sit on your own side for goodness sakes !

BigLeagueChew
Waterboy

Post by BigLeagueChew »

Multiple convo trips have lead me to believe that Peebles likes to complain, I remember at the convo hearing one guy say after a district championship "Look at them, they don't even look excited." Just constant complaining to the point my friend and I thought it was comedic.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Oak Hill is number 1. Close second south Webster.

The Flash
Varsity

Post by The Flash »

Truth Serum wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:10 pm
peake71 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:19 pm What I dislike are fans who when they play at home take the front row of seats in the visitors section, and away they try to sit on the front row seats of the home team. Then they get upset when people cheer for their team or question a call and make remarks.
A lot of good people in beaver, but Eastern (beaver) fans do this and it is wrong . It creates a bad environment for the visiting team . Sit on your own side for goodness sakes !
Fairland fans do this as well. Referees must hate getting griped at from both sides of the court lol

The Flash
Varsity

Post by The Flash »

And this thread has somehow lasted a whole day 😂

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

And the big guy even chimed in himself! :o

Vito Corleone
Freshman Team

Post by Vito Corleone »

Crab's Brother wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:15 am The worst I have heard this year have been Paint Valley and South Webster. If we literally took a breath near Shiloah or Dylan, the fans went ballistic.
Just wait until the 8th grader gets into high school next year at SW lol

Making offers you can't refuse
The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

Yeah you just wait and see! I’m gonna sit in the same spot and not say a word as usual and update SEOPS.

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

Me and the crew went to the Waverly @ Burg game and crammed in with the Pirate faithful... honestly didn’t know wheelersburg has atleast 50 coaches in the bleachers. Honestly both sides were obnoxious that game

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

Vito, another Jeep superstar.

Vito Corleone
Freshman Team

Post by Vito Corleone »

Hopefully, but many distractions

Making offers you can't refuse
mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

Unioto and Zane Trace in the SVC. Wheelersburg on this site.

HamPorter
All Conference

Post by HamPorter »

On here
Pike County as a whole, Burg, and Athens

At games
Piketon, Fairland, Westfall

ShoeHorn
JV Team

Post by ShoeHorn »

You are describing Alexander. They take up the first few rows on the visitor side then want to fist fight the away fans for cheering against their team.

Gold and Blue
Freshman Team

Post by Gold and Blue »

ShoeHorn wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:14 pm
You are describing Alexander. They take up the first few rows on the visitor side then want to fist fight the away fans for cheering against their team.
Eastern Pike takes visitor front row seats. Not sure any fighting but still annoying.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Chillicothe has their own side....then on visitor side much of bottom section (good seats) are reserved. By the time you get seats for cheerleaders, fresh, JV players all the fans have to sit in 2nd deck which view is blocked in many places by rails, pillars, banners....and you are 10 feet from blaring speakers. Their fans are fine though.

Return to “Boys Basketball”