SVC all league predictions

ScottSmith
Waterboy

Re: SVC all league predictions

Post by ScottSmith »

Perdue being at western the last two years has nothing to do with it! It's player of the year not player of the last 3 or 4 years! Not trying to take anything away from Swingle or Swackhammer.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

king kong wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:15 pm Being the best player in a below average league, something to be proud of!
Ridiculous post

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

king kong wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:15 pm Being the best player in a below average league, something to be proud of!
:roll: :roll: :roll:

ItsMyOpinion
Varsity

Post by ItsMyOpinion »

I agree with the last couple posters. There shouldn't be attacks on the kids. It is not the kid’s fault that his coach is classless.

Let’s not turn this into a negative for the kid.

waterhog82
Waterboy

Post by waterhog82 »

The kid is a class act. He is deserving of every award he wins.

Camp Creek Cougar
Waterboy

Post by Camp Creek Cougar »

First of all, want to say congradulations to both Ross County-SVC conference POY’s Swingle and Swackhammer. Hard to take anything away from there games. We all knew here on Camp Creek in the preseason how these cards were gonna fall, just listen to SVC podcasters and see The Chillicothe Gazelle’s preseason talk. With Coach Excusemaker, nothing surprises me.

Gonna run up to Smart Mart tomorrow and pick up some hardwire to send up to them as a parting gift from all the Ross co-SVC conference.

As for my choice of POY, Tanner Perdue, what a year! If I recall, preseason no one but Jolie Billingsworth gave him and his TEAM a chance. All he did was lead his team to 17-5 record, #1 seed, led the state in scoring most of the year, didn’t play 4th quarter 5-6 games, averaged a double-double putting up games with 38, 37, 34...oh, was double teamed and tripled at times like the big guy—mind you he’s 6’0feet tall... so anyone who thinks he isn’t capable of being POY is half a bologna sandwich short of a picnic. From what I’ve heard at the Riverside diner, Perdue getting multiple looks at the next level himself. Just want him to know if he ever wants to suit up CCC pole-dancers in a Gust Mackerel down the road, he’s welcome to join us!

Good luck to all the Pike County SVC teams in the torment! Show em boys! Go Streaks!

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

In shoemakers defense he probably doesn't have many Facebook friends so he probably thought the news was safe.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Camp Creek Cougar wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:54 pm First of all, want to say congradulations to both Ross County-SVC conference POY’s Swingle and Swackhammer. Hard to take anything away from there games. We all knew here on Camp Creek in the preseason how these cards were gonna fall, just listen to SVC podcasters and see The Chillicothe Gazelle’s preseason talk. With Coach Excusemaker, nothing surprises me.

Gonna run up to Smart Mart tomorrow and pick up some hardwire to send up to them as a parting gift from all the Ross co-SVC conference.

As for my choice of POY, Tanner Perdue, what a year! If I recall, preseason no one but Jolie Billingsworth gave him and his TEAM a chance. All he did was lead his team to 17-5 record, #1 seed, led the state in scoring most of the year, didn’t play 4th quarter 5-6 games, averaged a double-double putting up games with 38, 37, 34...oh, was double teamed and tripled at times like the big guy—mind you he’s 6’0feet tall... so anyone who thinks he isn’t capable of being POY is half a bologna sandwich short of a picnic. From what I’ve heard at the Riverside diner, Perdue getting multiple looks at the next level himself. Just want him to know if he ever wants to suit up CCC pole-dancers in a Gust Mackerel down the road, he’s welcome to join us!

Good luck to all the Pike County SVC teams in the torment! Show em boys! Go Streaks!
Are we going by max preps on the states top scorers? According to that site 11 players in Ohio averaged over 20 ppg....that’s clearly not even close. Probably 7 or so just in SE district

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Maxpreps has a total of 11 SE district players at 10.0 ppg or better. Apparently 4 of the top 8 scorers in the district play for Miller

Unioto
Piketon
West Union
Miller

Only 4 teams that have players in our district at 10 ppg or higher

hbk1999
JV Team

Post by hbk1999 »

ScottSmith wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:05 pm Perdue being at western the last two years has nothing to do with it! It's player of the year not player of the last 3 or 4 years! Not trying to take anything away from Swingle or Swackhammer.
I didn't say it was right, just saying no way these coaches go with a kid who essentially played one year in the conference.

ScottSmith
Waterboy

Post by ScottSmith »

I'm not trying to argue either.. but it is player of the year and he did play in the conference this year.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

No dog in the fight. Let them play each other best two out of three. Winner take all.

Killer Krossover
Waterboy

Post by Killer Krossover »

Hoopie74 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:38 pm No dog in the fight. Let them play each other best two out of three. Winner take all.
That would be fun to watch!

ScottSmith
Waterboy

Post by ScottSmith »

Full court or half?

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Posted by the Chillicothe Gazette

1st Team

Beam - ZT
Kennedy - U
Perdue - P
Swackhammer - U
Swingle - PV

2nd Team

Evans - ZT
Fout - A
Hartman - S
McCloskey - H
Newland - PV

3rd Team

Blanton - P
Fisher - U
Hill - U
Nunemaker - W
Ruby - S

Players of the Year - Swackhammer, Swingle
Coach of the Year - Hoops
JV Champs - Piketon
No Freshman League
8th Grade RS Champs - Southeastern
8th Grade Tournament Champs - Zane Trace

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

danicalifornia wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:18 pm Posted by the Chillicothe Gazette

1st Team

Beam - ZT
Kennedy - U
Perdue - P
Swackhammer - U
Swingle - PV

2nd Team

Evans - ZT
Fout - A
Hartman - S
McCloskey - H
Newland - PV

3rd Team

Blanton - P
Fisher - U
Hill - U
Nunemaker - W
Ruby - S

Players of the Year - Swackhammer, Swingle
Coach of the Year - Hoops
JV Champs - Piketon
No Freshman League
8th Grade RS Champs - Southeastern
8th Grade Tournament Champs - Zane Trace

Biggest snub of the season I believe is Fisher on 3rd team. I put him high 2nd team with an outside chance at 1st team.

bucknuts09
Freshman Team

Post by bucknuts09 »

Congrats to all ! I would take that 1st team All-SVC against anyone in the state of OH! With one heck of a bench !

minford17
Varsity

Post by minford17 »

Congratulations Logan from your 6th grade homeroom teacher.

Return to “Boys Basketball”