SE

Re: Player of the Year for TVC Hocking

Post by 91blue14 »

don't know Guthrie or Jenkins didn't win it

TVC
Varsity

Post by TVC »

The hardest question would be. Who finishes second behind Randy.

Big cat
Freshman Team

Post by Big cat »

Can't wait to see Hixson at Waterford Friday night to see what y'all are talking about

KaneBrown
Waterboy

Post by KaneBrown »

I haven't seen this kid play yet. But does he contend with Barringer from Eastern, he's only a sophmore and can do more with the ball than most can. Back when I was in school I would've killed to have a kid with this much talent.

Ol' Bud
Waterboy

Post by Ol' Bud »

KaneBrown wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:04 am I haven't seen this kid play yet. But does he contend with Barringer from Eastern, he's only a sophmore and can do more with the ball than most can. Back when I was in school I would've killed to have a kid with this much talent.
Ok this post makes no sense. The Barringer boy is a good player, don't get me wrong, but player of the year?? Come on, don't be an idiot.

Maroon2018
Freshman Team

Post by Maroon2018 »

Definitely Randy Hixon is player of the year..That young man has crazy talent.

handicapper
Waterboy

Post by handicapper »

KaneBrown wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:04 am I haven't seen this kid play yet. But does he contend with Barringer from Eastern, he's only a sophmore and can do more with the ball than most can. Back when I was in school I would've killed to have a kid with this much talent.
l o l

fireball
Freshman Team

Post by fireball »

Hixson without a doubt best the hocking has seen in some time

HamPorter
All Conference

Post by HamPorter »

Hixson. Outstanding player!

Big cat
Freshman Team

Post by Big cat »

I'll go along with Hixson

Sportsfan3218
Waterboy

Post by Sportsfan3218 »

Hixon is poy in hocking this year. I would not agree he is best hocking has seen in some time. I would take Guthrie from Trimble which graduated two years ago over hixon. Welch from Waterford was also really good and I would take him over hixon as well. Welch just never has the big scoring numbers due to the talent he was surrounded by but he could take over a game. Guthrie could also take over a game and was surrounded by tons of talent. Those are just the last two poy I would take over hixon. But hixon is good and has led his team and is hard working young man. Don’t want to take anything from him.

JustusLeague
Freshman Team

Post by JustusLeague »

Sportsfan3218 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:08 pm Hixon is poy in hocking this year. I would not agree he is best hocking has seen in some time. I would take Guthrie from Trimble which graduated two years ago over hixon. Welch from Waterford was also really good and I would take him over hixon as well. Welch just never has the big scoring numbers due to the talent he was surrounded by but he could take over a game. Guthrie could also take over a game and was surrounded by tons of talent. Those are just the last two poy I would take over hixon. But hixon is good and has led his team and is hard working young man. Don’t want to take anything from him.
You are crazy, Hixson was a MUCH better shooter than either of those. You said it Guthrie had lots of talent around him, Hixson, not so much. He is the best Trimble has had in years, if not ever.

therealNY
Freshman Team

Post by therealNY »

JustusLeague wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:17 am
Sportsfan3218 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:08 pm Hixon is poy in hocking this year. I would not agree he is best hocking has seen in some time. I would take Guthrie from Trimble which graduated two years ago over hixon. Welch from Waterford was also really good and I would take him over hixon as well. Welch just never has the big scoring numbers due to the talent he was surrounded by but he could take over a game. Guthrie could also take over a game and was surrounded by tons of talent. Those are just the last two poy I would take over hixon. But hixon is good and has led his team and is hard working young man. Don’t want to take anything from him.
You are crazy, Hixson was a MUCH better shooter than either of those. You said it Guthrie had lots of talent around him, Hixson, not so much. He is the best Trimble has had in years, if not ever.
I like Hixon and all but not sure best Trimble has ever had. Def one of the best shooters.

If you ain't first, you're last!
Sportsfan3218
Waterboy

Post by Sportsfan3218 »

You do realize that there is more to the game of basketball then shooting? Lol. Yeah I will give you he is better shooter...didn’t know that made you best ever at Trimble or better then either of those two names haha.

Return to “Boys Basketball”