Waterboy

Belpre @ Eastern 2-16

Post by hitman 23 »

Thoughts

Mister Bee
Varsity

Re: Belpre @ Eastern 2-16

Post by Mister Bee »

Belpre is playing about as well as they can. They are an impressive 10-4 since the first of the year. Congrats to the players and coaches for their hard work. This is the last game of the regular season for Belpre and they can wrap up a no worse than 3rd place in the TVC Hocking, I don't think many folks thought that was possible 15 games ago. TVC Hocking has a bunch of teams that can beat up on each other on any given night. I am more focused on Belpre's sectional matchup vs Miller. However, getting a season ending win would be very nice. I think Belpre gets a win in a very close game.

As always,

LETS GO GOLDEN EAGLES!!!

KaneBrown
Waterboy

Post by KaneBrown »

Mister Bee wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:15 pm Belpre is playing about as well as they can. They are an impressive 10-4 since the first of the year. Congrats to the players and coaches for their hard work. This is the last game of the regular season for Belpre and they can wrap up a no worse than 3rd place in the TVC Hocking, I don't think many folks thought that was possible 15 games ago. TVC Hocking has a bunch of teams that can beat up on each other on any given night. I am more focused on Belpre's sectional matchup vs Miller. However, getting a season ending win would be very nice. I think Belpre gets a win in a very close game.

As always,

LETS GO GOLDEN EAGLES!!!
Obviously you are biased towards the Golden Eagles judging by the last line of your post. I see Eastern winning this, they've really gotten their eggs in one basket and are ready to prove they deserve more credit and attention. Their ball movement has drastically improved as well as their court vision and basketball IQ. I believe that the taller Facemyer and that Fish boy can lead them to districts this year.

sportsfan13
Waterboy

Post by sportsfan13 »

Obviously you are biased toward Eastern, saying you believe Barringer will win TVC POY. :?:

Ol' Bud
Waterboy

Post by Ol' Bud »

This KaneBrown guy is ridiculous... has no idea what he is talking about

Saying that the Barringer boy should win POY is the most ridiculous thing I've seen on here all day. The kid has a nice shot but that's it, no defense. KB obviously hasn't watched any of the 15 players in the Hocking better than Barringer. He's not even Eastern's best player

handicapper
Waterboy

Post by handicapper »

ill take Belpre by 6-10 points. Belpre playing well and quite honestly is better and deeper . We sill soon see

Ol' Bud
Waterboy

Post by Ol' Bud »

GAME CANCELLED

Rescheduled for Monday

Return to “Boys Basketball”