Freshman Team

Logan Elm 2018-19

Post by TravisHill22 »

Thoughts?

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Re: Logan Elm 2018-19

Post by danicalifornia »

They'll be much improved record wise. Those freshmen are gritty and talented players, so if they can grow and hit the weight room, they could have a really nice season next year.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

If the freshmen can each grow a couple of inches and put on some muscle in the offseason, they could have a good season next year. Group is very skilled, but was undersized this season. They made progress and got better, but need to have a good offseason to continue and harness their talent.

svc_guy
Freshman Team

Post by svc_guy »

Bman I agree. The one thing they need is size. They could use a big man and power forward to really move forward. My concern is their size will prevent them from taking the next step and seeing a significant increase in wins. Anderson was a stud when they needed him.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

svc_guy wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:58 am Bman I agree. The one thing they need is size. They could use a big man and power forward to really move forward. My concern is their size will prevent them from taking the next step and seeing a significant increase in wins. Anderson was a stud when they needed him.
Not a whole lot of size (potential 6-3 to 6-5) coming up in the program right now. We need to get whatever is in the water over at Thornville and bring that over to SE Pickaway County/W Hocking County. ;)

I've talked to some other coaches from around the area and we could see some smaller teams coming up in three or four seasons.

Return to “Boys Basketball”