Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Maroon&Gold22
Waterboy
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:02 am

Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by Maroon&Gold22 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:06 am

Heard a rumor. Anyone know?



porkyfan
Waterboy
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:12 am

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by porkyfan » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:13 am

i heard lebron was a good coach


varsity 1000 point club 6th man

coyote
Riding the Bench
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:31 am

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by coyote » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:31 am

I've heard coach Kight several times. Seems like a great fit. He is a heck of a coach and it's a shame meigs lost him.



User avatar
Fonzie
All State
Posts: 1495
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Arnold's

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by Fonzie » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:01 am

Did coach Hill step down? or is this just speculation?



User avatar
Fonzie
All State
Posts: 1495
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Arnold's

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by Fonzie » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:23 am

by fans or by the administration?



rickoshay
SEO
Posts: 2608
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:40 am
Location: Along the Muskingum Wash. Co.

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by rickoshay » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:27 am

Fonzie wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:23 am
by fans or by the administration?
Parents likely :lol:



Jayski
Waterboy
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:18 am

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by Jayski » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:35 am

Told by whom, ol'bud? You seem to know the "ins and outs" of the situation, but you never fill in the spaces surrounding them.



Ballboy
Waterboy
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:21 am

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by Ballboy » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:48 pm

Ol’bud seems to know all the rumors. Haven’t heard anything about Coach Hill resigning except from Ol’bud. Meg’s people are running Coach Fry out and Eastern people will probably run Coach Hill out! Seems to be a common occurrence in today’s world. Sad!



ShooterFlatch
Waterboy
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:51 pm

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by ShooterFlatch » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:53 pm

Good grief here we go again, might as well fire up the annual coaching changes thread.



Ballboy
Waterboy
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:21 am

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by Ballboy » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:58 pm

ShooterFlatch wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:53 pm
Good grief here we go again, might as well fire up the annual coaching changes thread.
Exactly!



TVC
Varsity
Posts: 464
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:59 pm

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by TVC » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:11 pm

Ballboy wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:48 pm
Ol’bud seems to know all the rumors. Haven’t heard anything about Coach Hill resigning except from Ol’bud. Meg’s people are running Coach Fry out and Eastern people will probably run Coach Hill out! Seems to be a common occurrence in today’s world. Sad!
Maybe Fry and Hill are just going to switch jobs.



KaneBrown
Waterboy
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:31 pm

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by KaneBrown » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:24 pm

TVC wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:11 pm
Ballboy wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:48 pm
Ol’bud seems to know all the rumors. Haven’t heard anything about Coach Hill resigning except from Ol’bud. Meg’s people are running Coach Fry out and Eastern people will probably run Coach Hill out! Seems to be a common occurrence in today’s world. Sad!
Maybe Fry and Hill are just going to switch jobs.
According to inside sources there’s no need for them to switch. Coach Kight is lined up for it.



mickylikeylicky
Waterboy
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by mickylikeylicky » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:33 pm

I've heard this rumor to and i believe Bobby Knight was putting in for the job, only if he could get a extra chair to lauch



PowerLifitingNut
Waterboy
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:52 pm

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by PowerLifitingNut » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:03 pm

mickylikeylicky wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:33 pm
I've heard this rumor to and i believe Bobby Knight was putting in for the job, only if he could get a extra chair to lauch
Howie Caadwell is the name I keep hearing. Isn't he from that area? If so, it would make sense. :mrgreen:



Tartanblue
SE
Posts: 2302
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:00 pm

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by Tartanblue » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:54 pm

I'm assuming Eastern Meigs



tomcat82
Freshman Team
Posts: 145
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:46 pm

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by tomcat82 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:54 pm

Howie will never leave Trimble until it’s time to retire from coaching!



coyote
Riding the Bench
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:31 am

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by coyote » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:34 pm

We don't need Howie. We don't need anybody else... Coach Kight is ready to turn things around!



AfanaSHS
Waterboy
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:46 pm

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by AfanaSHS » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:27 pm

So, is Hill "leaving" official?



Ballboy
Waterboy
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:21 am

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by Ballboy » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:31 pm

Coyote, Kight will be fine for the eagles unless he doesn’ Win! I don’t think Coach Hill has resigned but have been hearing his name mentioned for the Mauraders.



06-0684-0021
Waterboy
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:23 am

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by 06-0684-0021 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:43 am

porkyfan wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:13 am
i heard lebron was a good coach
I agree



Super trooper
All State
Posts: 1235
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 2:24 pm

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by Super trooper » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:18 am

I would be shocked if Coach Hill didn’t return to Eastern next season



Resurgent_Thinker
Riding the Bench
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:04 pm

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by Resurgent_Thinker » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:23 am

I hear parents are not pleased with Coach Hill and trying to push him out.. quite unfortunate, but i feel if Kight comes in, theyll be ok.. if he wins, if not then he will get pushed out too. Wouldnt be surpised if Hill makes the leap to Meigs, think hed be a good fit there. As fas as Howie goes... his final coaching destination will more than likely be with Trimble. Nice try lol. Is that really what Eastern fans are expecting is another Howie Caldwell? If so, good luck with that search..



Ol' Bud
Waterboy
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:13 am

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by Ol' Bud » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:45 am

I believe Hill will go to Meigs. It is in his and both schools best interest that he makes that move



User avatar
tvc_fan
Varsity
Posts: 611
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:33 pm

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by tvc_fan » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:54 am

I do not think Hill will go to Meigs, there was a big push to get him there last year because of the Senior Class that he was familiar with at the Jr. High level. Meigs coach next year will be someone that is affiliated with the Freshmen Class that will be coming in. A few names that will come to surface is Cleland, Williams, Bartrum and maybe even Yates!!!



TVC
Varsity
Posts: 464
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:59 pm

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by TVC » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:05 am

tvc_fan wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:54 am
I do not think Hill will go to Meigs, there was a big push to get him there last year because of the Senior Class that he was familiar with at the Jr. High level. Meigs coach next year will be someone that is affiliated with the Freshmen Class that will be coming in. A few names that will come to surface is Cleland, Williams, Bartrum and maybe even Yates!!!
Add former Eastern coach and meigs alum Burdett to that list.



Post Reply