Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

greeny
Waterboy
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 10:34 am

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by greeny » Tue May 15, 2018 10:36 am

Has anyone heard anything??



Baldeagle
Freshman Team
Posts: 223
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:31 am

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by Baldeagle » Thu May 17, 2018 12:48 pm

Everyone knows who the best coach at Eastern is and that is where the search should begin and end.

sandstorm23
Riding the Bench
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:32 am

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by sandstorm23 » Thu May 17, 2018 1:55 pm

Baldeagle wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 12:48 pm
Everyone knows who the best coach at Eastern is and that is where the search should begin and end.
Fogle?

eagle25
Freshman Team
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:00 pm

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by eagle25 » Thu May 17, 2018 3:27 pm

sandstorm23 wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 1:55 pm
Baldeagle wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 12:48 pm
Everyone knows who the best coach at Eastern is and that is where the search should begin and end.
Fogle?
Pam!

hannancoach
Freshman Team
Posts: 148
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:30 pm

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by hannancoach » Wed May 23, 2018 1:54 pm

Ya'll need any games for next year? If so let us know cause we sure could do for a sure win or two on our schedule.

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Waterboy
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:46 am

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by Donnie Hagglethorpe » Fri May 25, 2018 3:45 pm

If anyone knows eastern sports history it’s me. Everyone knows arch rose is the best coach ever but that’s only because John sheets was never a head coach here.

User avatar
BigLeagueChew
Waterboy
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:56 pm
Location: Chilly

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by BigLeagueChew » Thu May 31, 2018 2:02 pm

Has Eastern interviewed anyone? Summer is literally here, tomorrow is June.

Super trooper
All State
Posts: 1231
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 2:24 pm

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by Super trooper » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:12 am

Hearing they made a decision but don’t wanna post until it’s official. In other news who will be the next Southern girls coach?

Rolling Rock
Waterboy
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:57 pm

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by Rolling Rock » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:28 pm

Ol' Bud wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:54 am
Vito Corleone wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:51 am
Just saying...Hasn't had much to work with. And if there isn't anything coming up I'm sure you'll be the first person to bash the next coach too.
Junior class won all the way up through freshman year. Then when coach hill took them over on the varsity level half of them quit and now they can't win a game. He is the death of Eastern basketball.
Who cares what they did in junior high. Everybody is a star is junior high, he improved everyyear with fans that did nothing but bash him. Dont say they had the potential, potential is just a fancy word to say you ain't there yet. My kid will be looking good in maroon and gold.

Chuck Sheetz
Waterboy
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:26 pm

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by Chuck Sheetz » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:12 pm

Rolling Rock wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:28 pm
Ol' Bud wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:54 am
Vito Corleone wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:51 am
Just saying...Hasn't had much to work with. And if there isn't anything coming up I'm sure you'll be the first person to bash the next coach too.
Junior class won all the way up through freshman year. Then when coach hill took them over on the varsity level half of them quit and now they can't win a game. He is the death of Eastern basketball.
Who cares what they did in junior high. Everybody is a star is junior high, he improved everyyear with fans that did nothing but bash him. Dont say they had the potential, potential is just a fancy word to say you ain't there yet. My kid will be looking good in maroon and gold.
Thats right! If you dont get youre way just cut and run. Worked for athens and worked for me.

greeny
Waterboy
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 10:34 am

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by greeny » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:12 am

Rolling Rock wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:28 pm
Ol' Bud wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:54 am
Vito Corleone wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:51 am
Just saying...Hasn't had much to work with. And if there isn't anything coming up I'm sure you'll be the first person to bash the next coach too.
Junior class won all the way up through freshman year. Then when coach hill took them over on the varsity level half of them quit and now they can't win a game. He is the death of Eastern basketball.
Who cares what they did in junior high. Everybody is a star is junior high, he improved everyyear with fans that did nothing but bash him. Dont say they had the potential, potential is just a fancy word to say you ain't there yet. My kid will be looking good in maroon and gold.
Thanks Chris! We don't miss you or Wes😉

Baldeagle
Freshman Team
Posts: 223
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:31 am

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by Baldeagle » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:46 am

Summerfields...

DUNK1
Waterboy
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:54 pm

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by DUNK1 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:16 pm

eagle25 wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 2:39 pm
koondoger wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 12:13 pm
I keep hearing Howie's name come up. If he takes it two players will immediately show up from a neighbor is what's being said. Looks like Eastern is the place to be in the county for baseball, and now maybe basketball again too.
No thank you to Howdee. He hates football, and is not too fond of Summerfields either, from what I've been told. ;) :mrgreen:
My boy hates football, and he hates Summerfields too. He doesn't drink, so no need to go to such a sinful establishment. Oh, and he won't be coaching at Eastern unless they come up with more money than what they've offered so far. So if you want him you'll need to pony up.

DUNK1
Waterboy
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:54 pm

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by DUNK1 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:34 pm

eagle25 wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 3:27 pm
sandstorm23 wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 1:55 pm
Baldeagle wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 12:48 pm
Everyone knows who the best coach at Eastern is and that is where the search should begin and end.
Fogle?
Pam!
Pam was a sorry excuse for a coach. The best thing to happen for Eastern was her leaving. Now come up with some more incentives and you can get the best coach to ever walk the the halls at Eastern back in the house that Howie built.

eagle25
Freshman Team
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:00 pm

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by eagle25 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:44 pm

DUNK1 wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:34 pm
eagle25 wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 3:27 pm
sandstorm23 wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 1:55 pm


Fogle?
Pam!
Pam was a sorry excuse for a coach. The best thing to happen for Eastern was her leaving. Now come up with some more incentives and you can get the best coach to ever walk the the halls at Eastern back in the house that Howie built.
Pam made more trips to the final four than Howsie did. And the only house that Howsie built was the green house in his yard that Baum paid for. :mrgreen:

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Waterboy
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:13 pm

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by ReedsvilleEaglesFan » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:47 pm

eagle25 wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:44 pm
DUNK1 wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:34 pm
eagle25 wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 3:27 pm


Pam!
Pam was a sorry excuse for a coach. The best thing to happen for Eastern was her leaving. Now come up with some more incentives and you can get the best coach to ever walk the the halls at Eastern back in the house that Howie built.
Pam made more trips to the final four than Howsie did. And the only house that Howsie built was the green house in his yard that Baum paid for. :mrgreen:
My sister built and ran that green house.

Jim Ryan
Freshman Team
Posts: 239
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:32 pm

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by Jim Ryan » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:56 pm

Super trooper wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:12 am
Hearing they made a decision but don’t wanna post until it’s official. In other news who will be the next Southern girls coach?
Heard Eastern hired or is going to hire Newland to do both football and basketball. Good move, that way there won't be the the competition between coaches for the players time in the summer. Meigs should have done the same.

greeny
Waterboy
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 10:34 am

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by greeny » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:22 pm

Jim Ryan wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:56 pm
Super trooper wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:12 am
Hearing they made a decision but don’t wanna post until it’s official. In other news who will be the next Southern girls coach?
Heard Eastern hired or is going to hire Newland to do both football and basketball. Good move, that way there won't be the the competition between coaches for the players time in the summer. Meigs should have done the same.
Why not Bowen do all 3. That way it eliminates all competition between coaches and as a result of having the best coach in all of SE Ohio as the coach guess what... Eastern would actually win in a boys sport besides baseball.
That guy can flat out coach I don't care what you say.
And the only reason he is not the head football coach is because he doesn't have special interests with the school board like a certain coach does😉

Eastern EaglePapaw
Waterboy
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:52 pm
Location: About a mile from the old Riverview Elementary

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by Eastern EaglePapaw » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:46 am

I heard Newland went to basketball open gym and made boys shoot fouls shots with footballs

Told them if they could
Make shots with a football they could make it easily with a basketball

Sounds like innovation to me
Don't worry.....I hate Belpre.

User avatar
BlizzardMan
All State
Posts: 1322
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:31 pm

Re: Eastern High School Head Coach Search?

Post by BlizzardMan » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:39 pm

Who got this?

Post Reply