Wheelersburg All time Leading Scorers

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Re: Wheelersburg All time Leading Scorers

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

drrabbit wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:05 am School record for points in a game is 62 but that is Edith Hall. Aaron was the better player and could well have scored 40 points. Could include 38-39 points depending on how many +40 there are.
Yabba--Are you sure about Craig Brown? I asked him and he is not sure. He added his up the best he could and came up with 968. I was going to look up 84 season and see what I could find but I suspect he fell just short. Would have made it with the 3-point line.

You are probably right about Craig. He more than likely didn't score 1,000. Funny how he can't remember. Lol

drrabbit
All State

Post by drrabbit »

If he made it, he would probably remember. I found Aaron Burleson most points for a game was 40. Andrew Burleson hit 39 a couple of times but that was it.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

drrabbit wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:58 pm If he made it, he would probably remember. I found Aaron Burleson most points for a game was 40. Andrew Burleson hit 39 a couple of times but that was it.
I had thought he did score 40. Just couldn't remember what game

I know Andrew hit 39 against Ironton one year and probably could have broken the record for most points in a Burg game but Barrick pulled him. Of course it would have to be with an asterisk if it is broken with the 3 point shot now. The only way it would be legit if no three pointers were made.

Return to “Boys Basketball”