Wheelersburg (2) vs Piketon (1). Thoughts?

mlittle
SEOP

Re: Wheelersburg (2) vs Piketon (1). Thoughts?

Post by mlittle »

GAME DAY !!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

GOOD LUCK TO THE PIKETON REDSTREAKS.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Reds Fan
JV Team

Post by Reds Fan »

Good luck piketon bring home the win!

Camp Creek Cougar
Waterboy

Post by Camp Creek Cougar »

Up and at it bright and early!!! Finally Gameday!!! After swingin by to eat my gameday specialty, the train wreck at Riverside Diner, swung by the Smart Mart to see if they got any of the fog horns or cow balls to shake over at the Convection center tonight. I gotta a feelin the Redstreaks going be hotter than Stormy Daniels pole dancin for President Trump.

We had a bombfire last night on Camp Creek; got a little crazy as we did the Make-a-rain-a and the boot scootin booger until 3am. You can’t beat it, nothing like seeing your neighbors grab a power line when you hear “eclectic slide”.

We plan to celebrate a DistrictChampionship tonight for whoever wants to join us on Camp Creek. Tonight’s theme...Jake and the neverland pirates...chips a hoy matie, here come the Streaks!

Anyone know if they will clear out the gym between games? Sorry just had to ask, #1 question everyear. One thing never lacquering every year is wheelersburg fans and ther arrogance/confidence...puts them in same categories as Unioto, Waverly, and Coach Excusemaker to me...the other is no respect for are Redstreaks....keep on believing! We believe!

Well, gotta shave my lightning bolt shaved in my back hair. Got me a nice clipper set at Smart Mart yesterday. Got my tax money back, $13,000 will go along way at Smart Mart! The AD Coack Keef Detwilson should stop and get some Piketon scissors their for the net cutting cerealmonies tonight!

Cheer loud and proud! Caesar the day Coach Leggett and staff, and bring that championship home. Will Jolie Billingsworth be giving the inside look to the Redstreak journey like we saw in Chillicothe Gazelle? Go Redstreaks!!!

king kong
Freshman Team

Post by king kong »

Please make sure you brush your tooth before you head to the convo.

rxburgfan
All State

Post by rxburgfan »

Camp Creek Cougar wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:20 am Up and at it bright and early!!! Finally Gameday!!! After swingin by to eat my gameday specialty, the train wreck at Riverside Diner, swung by the Smart Mart to see if they got any of the fog horns or cow balls to shake over at the Convection center tonight. I gotta a feelin the Redstreaks going be hotter than Stormy Daniels pole dancin for President Trump.

We had a bombfire last night on Camp Creek; got a little crazy as we did the Make-a-rain-a and the boot scootin booger until 3am. You can’t beat it, nothing like seeing your neighbors grab a power line when you hear “eclectic slide”.

We plan to celebrate a DistrictChampionship tonight for whoever wants to join us on Camp Creek. Tonight’s theme...Jake and the neverland pirates...chips a hoy matie, here come the Streaks!

Anyone know if they will clear out the gym between games? Sorry just had to ask, #1 question everyear. One thing never lacquering every year is wheelersburg fans and ther arrogance/confidence...puts them in same categories as Unioto, Waverly, and Coach Excusemaker to me...the other is no respect for are Redstreaks....keep on believing! We believe!

Well, gotta shave my lightning bolt shaved in my back hair. Got me a nice clipper set at Smart Mart yesterday. Got my tax money back, $13,000 will go along way at Smart Mart! The AD Coack Keef Detwilson should stop and get some Piketon scissors their for the net cutting cerealmonies tonight!

Cheer loud and proud! Caesar the day Coach Leggett and staff, and bring that championship home. Will Jolie Billingsworth be giving the inside look to the Redstreak journey like we saw in Chillicothe Gazelle? Go Redstreaks!!!
Route 32 will be alive with game day traffic. Hopefully you got yourself a few quarts of oil while shopping at smart mart. How many quarts of oil does that “jack’em up 1989 Chevy truck”burn on the drive over and back to Athens?
I’m sure the lightning streak your sporting goes well with the “mullet”. Be careful and know when to say when.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

rxburgfan wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:34 am
Camp Creek Cougar wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:20 am Up and at it bright and early!!! Finally Gameday!!! After swingin by to eat my gameday specialty, the train wreck at Riverside Diner, swung by the Smart Mart to see if they got any of the fog horns or cow balls to shake over at the Convection center tonight. I gotta a feelin the Redstreaks going be hotter than Stormy Daniels pole dancin for President Trump.

Route 32 will be alive with game day traffic. Hopefully you got yourself a few quarts of oil while shopping at smart mart. How many quarts of oil does that “jack’em up 1989 Chevy truck”burn on the drive over and back to Athens?
I’m sure the lightning streak your sporting goes well with the “mullet”. Be careful and know when to say when.
I bet Cougar wishes he owned an 89. That would be a major upgrade to what he’s driving now. Go Piketon!

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

I’m so nervous for this game I’ve been crapping like a Christmas goose all day.

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

mlittle wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:54 pm I’m so nervous for this game I’ve been crapping like a Christmas goose all day.
That might be TMI...but I like it...lol

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

WKKJ for Piketon

107.5 for Burg

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

I’m going to start an update thread.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
MasterOfNone
All Conference

Post by MasterOfNone »

I think Piketon meets their match here and the road to a state title comes to an end. I don't think Piketon is physical enough to come out with a W.

rxburgfan
All State

Post by rxburgfan »

Time for the streaks to lace up the track spikes and cleats. Good win by Pirates.

Reds Fan
JV Team

Post by Reds Fan »

Great season piketon

PirateBB
Freshman Team

Post by PirateBB »

16 point win. Good luck Burg in Regionals!

scott1297
All Conference

Post by scott1297 »

Way to go Burg ! A little closer during the first 3 quarters than what I thought it would be but in the end Burg prevailed. Now on to Harvest Prep #1 team in Dlll I know Burg will be big underdogs in this matchup but who knows what may happen so GO BURG! congrats to Piketon on a fine season

Burg grad 85
Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

Big win for The Burg tonight. Congratulations District Champs!!! Piketon kept it close for most of game. Good season Redstreaks.

Now onto the Harvest Prep Warriors. Keep climbing that ladder Pirates!! Reach Higher!! We’ll be there to cheer you to victory.

bucknuts09
Freshman Team

Post by bucknuts09 »

Congrats to Burg, awesome season for Piketon, considering they were out sized in I'd say 90 percent of every game this year! Loved watching that piketon team play!

Smokyhollowbandit
JV Team

Post by Smokyhollowbandit »

Congrats to Burg and Great season Redstreaks, streaks have nothing to hang their heads about played hard and kept fighting till the final buzzer like they did all season, score was a lot closer than the final score, Have a great feeling the Redstreaks will be back at the Convo for years to come

Killer Krossover
Waterboy

Post by Killer Krossover »

Congratulations to Wheelersburg for their district championship. Good luck the rest of the way.

Congratulations to the Piketon Redstreaks from our SVC on a great season and representation for our league. Was a great game, great effort, just seemed like WB had the last run late in the 4th. As a fan of basketball in general, I feel your team had a no-quit, screw the doubters mentality, and played with so much heart all season long...19-6 is a great season by all means to a team expected to be middle of pack or lower last year. Tanner Perdue, outstanding talent, and good luck at the next level wherever you play. Has been a pleasure watching you play! Coach Legg, at 25yo, already has 2 district tournaments in first two years coaching. Don’t see the Redstreaks going away anytime soon. Going to continue to be my Sherman’s and General Hoops biggest opposition in years ahead.

Again congratulations to both teams. Now to get our focus for my Sherman’s to win the regional in D-2!

Return to “Boys Basketball”