Any updates on the Chillicothe game??

Bigman83
Riding the Bench

Any updates on the Chillicothe game??

Post by Bigman83 »

Knew they played against Hilliard Bradley tonight but hadn’t seen any scores

CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Re: Any updates on the Chillicothe game??

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

Down 15 with 6 to play

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

45-30 Final

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

Congrats on a great season Cavs!

Who's coming back?

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Congrats on a good season. Reload and believe.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

OHHS old timer wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:30 pm Congrats on a great season Cavs!

Who's coming back?
I believe they graduate 5 seniors. The big one is Branden Maughmer, who will be moving on to play at Cedarville. But, the Roderick Twins will be really hard to replace as well, long, strong; and athletic who excelled on the defensive end. Benson and Jordan also gave the Cavs good minutes throughout the season and were vital rotation players.

However, they'll return Jayvon Maughmer who will likely have 2 big seasons ahead of him. Brandon Noel and Tre Beard give them 2 more experienced guys back as well. The JV team was fairly strong (beat us by approximately 1746 lol) and should help make things easier in their transition.

Oh, and you never know who else will be at Chillicothe in the fall.

Great season for the Cavaliers and good luck to those seniors moving on.

Reds Fan
JV Team

Post by Reds Fan »

Great season cavs!

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Chillicothe also one of the top 8th grade teams and maybe most talented. A few kids that can really play and understand the defensive side as well

CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

danicalifornia wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:48 pm

Who's coming back?
I believe they graduate 5 seniors. The big one is Branden Maughmer, who will be moving on to play at Cedarville. But, the Roderick Twins will be really hard to replace as well, long, strong; and athletic who excelled on the defensive end. Benson and Jordan also gave the Cavs good minutes throughout the season and were vital rotation players.

However, they'll return Jayvon Maughmer who will likely have 2 big seasons ahead of him. Brandon Noel and Tre Beard give them 2 more experienced guys back as well. The JV team was fairly strong (beat us by approximately 1746 lol) and should help make things easier in their transition.

Do you know something in the air about a transfer!?

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

CavalierAlum05 wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:12 pm

Who's coming back?

Just rumblings, which there are always those at this time of year. We'll see in the next few weeks.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Who's coming back?

Possibly

CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

danicalifornia wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:14 pm

Just rumblings, which there are always those at this time of year. We'll see in the next few weeks.
Very true. I am not a fan of them but Its virtually impossible to be competitive in the post season anymore if you don't have a transfer or two. One of the reasons why I'm so high on Swingle. Imagine if he would have came to the U as many sort of hoped for. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: . WOW.
But i applaud his commitment to his school and team. Wish this was the norm. But then again 2008 Doesn't happen for my Cavs without a very big transfer lol.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Congratulations to Coach Huffer & the Cavs ... a #1 finish in the FAC in 2017-18 ... a Central District Sectional Champ & Central District "district" semi appearance ... Coach Huffer & staff continue to take the Cavs program forward during the season and with post season success ...

Return to “Boys Basketball”