APOLOGY

Truth&fiction
Varsity

Re: APOLOGY

Post by Truth&fiction »

How many times have we all said something we regret and can not take back . You can not change what has already happened but we can go forward with our actions . Keep posting and your passion for the Bulldogs is documented in your posts but be aware that some will not be as forgiving . I for one note that you are a fan of the sport of Basketball and need not to issue an apology.

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

Suck it up, Buttercup. And get back into the game!

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

noreply66 wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:39 am What he is talking about is some of the things he said on this site and now he is giving an apology to certain people. He has a right to do that and many of us feel he doesn't have to take it somewhere else. It sounds like you haven't read what people have been posting above cause you seem to be the first that doesn't care. Strong words for a first post.

Now maybe you can give him a apology.
Well said, noreply66!!!

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

Totally disagree. I think everyone has a right to an opinion

Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

therealNY wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:29 pm
thebarlowbandit wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:24 pm All League selections must have leaked out.
LOL - we know what Vision thinks of you :)

Welcome back Vision, don't stay away, otherwise all I will read is what Meigs coulda, shoulda woulda crap...
Would rather listen to Meigs drama over back in 1981 and Logan wants to join the TVC for 1000th time

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

Your good Vision.

AT THE RESERVATION
JustusLeague
Freshman Team

Post by JustusLeague »

VisionQuest wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:33 pm My emotions and passions sometimes get the best of me. I get caught up in the Banter back and forth between rivals and I have been guilty of lowering myself to that type of behavior. For this I apologize and apologize to any I have harmed with my words either directly or inderectly. I have said things I don't truly mean and sometimes actually the opposite of what I truly believe to try and get under the skin of those who got under my skin.
I am proud of and will support any athlete from this area who goes on to compete at the next level no matter what the sport. I will and do support any team from the TVC and will and have cheered them on in the post-season.
I also enjoy what certain posters bring to this Forum. Those being danicalifornia, pfloyd and Ironman92 among others and apologize to them directly with my actions.
With all this being said, I will check back occasionally to check updates, etc. but this will be my last post, I have no more "dog" in the fight.
darn dude, do you really read the crap you type. Get over yourself, no one cared when you wrote that stuff, no one cares now. Bulldogs will underachieve again next year and you will be right back to the same old whining.

morehead state
Waterboy

Post by morehead state »

VQ You can still attend Bulldog games and see him play at JV college levels. Which is good. It is a lesson for us all. Humble to apologize is wonderful and yet self promoting on these sites never works for purposes of All Conf or colleges. NY having an All State wrestling champion is great for our community. Club travel team basketball is upon us, baseball season is here soon and football where this area has 8 fellas suiting up at major colleges has begun with weight training and college football exposure camps. College spring ball starts this week and next.

Return to “Boys Basketball”