Waterboy

Re: Coal grove #1 vs #2 peebles

Post by Sopump33 »

I’m sorry you guys did beat them by a combined 4 points🤭

IndianTribe
Riding the Bench

Post by IndianTribe »

Sopump33 wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:26 pm I’m sorry you guys did beat them by a combined 4 points🤭
:lol: :lol: you must not of looked at the scores did ya. Yes 1 game against Manchester we won by 1 the other was 18 and another by 11 don’t know how you come up with a combined 4 points.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

IndianTribe wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:36 pm
Sopump33 wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:26 pm I’m sorry you guys did beat them by a combined 4 points🤭
:lol: :lol: you must not of looked at the scores did ya. Yes 1 game against Manchester we won by 1 the other was 18 and another by 11 don’t know how you come up with a combined 4 points.
Just buy or borrow a program from someone who was at the game and look at the scores of the 20-5 Peebles Indians.

Sopump33
Waterboy

Post by Sopump33 »

I went where you said to go! Anyway CG by 20!! You guys play no one anyway!!

Point blank
Freshman Team

Post by Point blank »

Cg tougher schedule but to say peebles dont play anyoknr isnt true. They played alot of d3 teams but not as many as cg. If peebles guards are hitting they can beat cg. If cg crashes boards like they did today on offensive end could be trouble for smaller indians. Also depends how the game is called. Tanner is the best player on the floor and Robinson might be the 2nd, but cg has the better 5. Should be a close game and CG first test.

Good luck to bith programs

Point blank
Freshman Team

Post by Point blank »

In conf games are always closer then should be sometimes. Rock Hill played CG to wire and they couldn't beat manchester

allOhiotraveler
Freshman Team

Post by allOhiotraveler »

I don't have a prediction but I do believe that Hiland will beat whoever wins... Does that count?

Sopump33
Waterboy

Post by Sopump33 »

Actually I think your full of it! So no it doesn’t count!

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

We could have had this game at Northwest . Congrats to both teams. Both out of the Northwest sectional. It's pretty special to get to the Regionals. Many don't realize how hard it is to get there.I will be there for whatever teams win from here on out.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Just based on my very limited viewing of both teams (once), I think that Coal Grove is the favorite. Not a big favorite, but I think that they are slightly better.

I really like how both teams are structured and coached, so I think that this is definitely a game to get to for fans in the SE District.

Gold and Blue
Freshman Team

Post by Gold and Blue »

Hoopie74 wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:37 pm We could have had this game at Northwest . Congrats to both teams. Both out of the Northwest sectional. It's pretty special to get to the Regionals. Many don't realize how hard it is to get there.I will be there for whatever teams win from here on out.
Hoopie74 you were a big supporter of our Clay panthers last year in the regional. Now I return the favor good luck and hope to see the Indians in the finals.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Gold and Blue wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:20 am
Hoopie74 wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:37 pm We could have had this game at Northwest . Congrats to both teams. Both out of the Northwest sectional. It's pretty special to get to the Regionals. Many don't realize how hard it is to get there.I will be there for whatever teams win from here on out.
Hoopie74 you were a big supporter of our Clay panthers last year in the regional. Now I return the favor good luck and hope to see the Indians in the finals.
Thanks Gold and Blue. I have been a fan of any team from southeastern Ohio since 1969 when I first started getting really involved with basketball. Love our teams and communities. Love the way basketball lovers in this part of the state lift up the area teams. Go Southeastern Ohio. But right now Go Peebles ,Indians. If we drop out I will be in the stands following whoever moves on.

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Hoopie74 wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:49 pm
Gold and Blue wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:20 am
Thanks Gold and Blue. I have been a fan of any team from southeastern Ohio since 1969 when I first started getting really involved with basketball. Love our teams and communities. Love the way basketball lovers in this part of the state lift up the area teams. Go Southeastern Ohio. But right now Go Peebles ,Indians. If we drop out I will be in the stands following whoever moves on.
The Clay v GCC game was late first quarter and I noticed that no one was updating. I made my updating debut that night. That game was amazing.

Hoopie: I was especially impressed with Browning last night —- had watched him earlier in the season and didn’t notice much. Goodness did he excel on both ends on Saturday vs Green. He made everything go. Arey is special but we knew that. Coal Grove dismantled us yesterday. You guys have more scoring power than we do and perhaps can out score them. They are a different animal though.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
Gold and Blue
Freshman Team

Post by Gold and Blue »

LucasDavenport your updating of the Clay -GCC game was great. Thanks again . My son was one of the seniors on that team and to this day still enjoy watching the tape and listening to the radio broadcast by Mark and Chuck. Good luck to the local teams and realize this a very special time for the kids and parents.All enjoy.

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Mark Williams was special that night. He does a great job. Chuck does too.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

Grove all the way to state baby.

Gator B Long
Freshman Team

Post by Gator B Long »

Green's Fruity Peebles chants were hilarious.
That being said-Peebles will battle CG to the end.

bucs40
Freshman Team

Post by bucs40 »

Is the winner of this game in the final 4 or do they have to play again to get there??

Hawks1112
Varsity

Post by Hawks1112 »

So what does Coal Grove have, what kind of height does Grove have,how deep do they go on the bench,do they like to go up tempo or more of a half court team,do they play zone or mostly man to man defense, thoughts about this team

Return to “Boys Basketball”