John Glenn vs Unioto

General knowledge
Waterboy

John Glenn vs Unioto

Post by General knowledge »

Thoughts on the game. Should be a good one.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: John Glenn vs Unioto

Post by Ironman92 »

JG always tough. Unioto plays really well they can win.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

I believe JG lost to Sheridan in the regular season ... the U IS better than Sheridan ... the U has a good chance to get into the Regional Final imo ... last night the U beat Waverly with Gabe Fisher gutting it out on the floor - the young man was sick coming into the game, spewing chunks all of halftime THEN STILL played the entire 3rd & 4th quarters ... the U has played in the big games, has double digit games at the Convo with this group of players ... I like their chances !

General knowledge
Waterboy

Good stuff. Fairfield Union beat Unioto, I believe. I think Sheridan beat Fairfield Union. Just saying

Noitall
JV Team

Post by Noitall »

This won't be close John Glenn by at least 15

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Noitall wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:39 pm This won't be close John Glenn by at least 15
Based on what? Just wondering

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

pfloyd wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:12 pm I believe JG lost to Sheridan in the regular season ... the U IS better than Sheridan ... the U has a good chance to get into the Regional Final imo ... last night the U beat Waverly with Gabe Fisher gutting it out on the floor - the young man was sick coming into the game, spewing chunks all of halftime THEN STILL played the entire 3rd & 4th quarters ... the U has played in the big games, has double digit games at the Convo with this group of players ... I like their chances !

Cobe Marquez was sick too, chucking in the trash can at the end of the bench (chairs, lol)

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

General knowledge wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:49 pm Good stuff. Fairfield Union beat Unioto, I believe. I think Sheridan beat Fairfield Union. Just saying
I believe Fairfield Union was missing a pretty good player when they lost to Sheridan.

Noitall
JV Team

Post by Noitall »

Ironman92 wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:54 pm
Noitall wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:39 pm This won't be close John Glenn by at least 15
Based on what? Just wondering
Based on they are. A better team ,better athlete - basketball players ,I don't do comparable win- loss it don't mean shot,come back on here after the game if im wrong im,wrong but ,by 15 is what I say

winningaintcheap
Riding the Bench

Post by winningaintcheap »

From what I’ve been able to collect from all of JG’s schedule and Box Scores; they are nowhere near the team they have been recently. They are short across the board. Their tallest listed player is 6’4 and seemingly never gets to touch the ball. They aim to force a lot of turnovers and score in volume. Recently, Unioto has been excellent at limiting their opponents to low point totals. Swackhammer and Kennedy are veteran ball handlers and I believe they have the tools to control the tempo and withstand the pressure. I look for this to be a very good, close game. I’ll predict Unioto moves on by a score of 62-57

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

This game is going to be tight, very tight. Unioto can handle the physicality that JG can bring and they have 2 great guards in Kennedy and Swackhammer that can handle the pressure. As long as Unioto can keep the turnovers down I like them to win by 3 or 4 in a close game.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
Smokyhollowbandit
JV Team

Post by Smokyhollowbandit »

Unioto by 4
Sherman Tanks 58
Little Muskies 54

E High
All State

Post by E High »

If you handle J Gleen pressure U can win . JG wins by turning you over and shooting the 3. should be a good 1 .

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

GOOD LUCK TO UNIOTO.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

HAVING A BRAIN FART, CAN'T THINK OF NICK NAME.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
king kong
Freshman Team

Post by king kong »

Shermans

General knowledge
Waterboy

smurray wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:20 pm
General knowledge wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:49 pm Good stuff. Fairfield Union beat Unioto, I believe. I think Sheridan beat Fairfield Union. Just saying
I believe Fairfield Union was missing a pretty good player when they lost to Sheridan.
I believe you are wrong. No one was missing

Smeltzy
Varsity

Post by Smeltzy »

True.......not missing but the player was very sick and went to the Hospital after the game.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

This should be a fun uptempo game

2quick2catch
Freshman Team

Post by 2quick2catch »

Look for Hoops and the troops to move on here.

Return to “Boys Basketball”