Great Southeast District Tournament

clevelandbrowns#1
Varsity

Great Southeast District Tournament

Post by clevelandbrowns#1 »

I personally would like to say thank you to all the people who make the Southeast District Tournament @ the Convo great. From Wayne Horsley to Lou Horvath and all the people who keep score and run the scoreboard. I guarantee you there is no place better to referee or watch basketball. You all are top notch in my book. Thank you Southeast District Board for keeping this tournament @ the Convo. This is a dream for all young men who play high school basketball in southern Ohio to play there.

rxburgfan
All State

Re: Great Southeast District Tournament

Post by rxburgfan »

Great venue for HS tourney. Tournament atmosphere and well run always.

Gator B Long
Freshman Team

Post by Gator B Long »

clevelandbrowns#1 wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:45 pm I personally would like to say thank you to all the people who make the Southeast District Tournament @ the Convo great. From Wayne Horsley to Lou Horvath and all the people who keep score and run the scoreboard. I guarantee you there is no place better to referee or watch basketball. You all are top notch in my book. Thank you Southeast District Board for keeping this tournament @ the Convo. This is a dream for all young men who play high school basketball in southern Ohio to play there.
100% Agree with the post. The Convo and SE tourney is A+. Thanks Wayne,Lou,and SEDAB.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Great post. The Southeast District is blessed to have such a great facility to play its district tournament games in, and that goes back to Wayne Horsley, Sweet Lou Horvath on PA and the many other folks behind the scenes, along with the district board and Ohio University.

If you go see what other districts have due to lack of facilities that are available or really high rental fees, you realize how blessed we are in Southeast Ohio.

Return to “Boys Basketball”