S

Re: Pfloyd needs your support ...

Post by Fonzie »

Prayers for you!

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

I twice had skin cancer from too much sun, but it was minor both times. Good luck

Have gun, will travel
Jeff Lisath
JV Team

Post by Jeff Lisath »

Prayers my brother! God's will be done in your life...as He walks with you through every test and trial...He will never leave your side.

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

You know how we here in Ol'Vinton County feel about ya!

Smeltzy
Varsity

Post by Smeltzy »

Definitely will send out prayers for Pfloyd today. God bless Pfloyd!!

Judge and Jury
Freshman Team

Post by Judge and Jury »

Prayers!!! Keep fightn!!!

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

Prayers

Ty Webb
All State

Post by Ty Webb »

Positive thoughts & prayers from VC...for you, my friend.

minford17
Varsity

Post by minford17 »

Prayers for you pfloyd.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family Pfloyd.

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

Jeff Lisath wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:15 am Prayers my brother! God's will be done in your life...as He walks with you through every test and trial...He will never leave your side.
Amen, Jeff!

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
TheFlyingDutchman
JV Team

Post by TheFlyingDutchman »

Prayers from St. Joseph

Shoot_It_From_Deep
Freshman Team

Post by Shoot_It_From_Deep »

Best of luck Pfloyd. Looking forward to more napkin stats next year....and the year after....and the year after....and many more after that.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

ALL scans are clear ! - the Head Coach has decided I need to watch more basketball apparently - thank you Coach - amen ... (I have now commenced breathing) ... thank you ALL for your support here on SEOPs ... many of you have traveled along this horrible road I've taken fighting cancer since 2010 - you are the best ... when a person fights battles an outlet is needed to vent, share, and yes find support ... support /positives help get a person fighting this horrible disease through the days ... makes you feel that you are NOT alone ... I KNOW that finding the words to say to a person who is fighting the fight are difficult BUT I also know that words are not the important part of the battle - what is important is KNOWING that you are not fighting the battle alone ... the all important " I'm here if you need me" - a hand on the shoulder (because words don't get it) ... thank you all again ... N.E.D. (No Evidence of Disease) for another year ... yesssssssssssssss! feels good to get a "W" ...

Bball4
Waterboy

Post by Bball4 »

Pfloyd,
Congratulations on your results. Haven't been on for a few days to see you were having your yearly check. Glad to see that everything is ok. As always prayers from Falcon Country.

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

pfloyd wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:54 pm ALL scans are clear ! - the Head Coach has decided I need to watch more basketball apparently - thank you Coach - amen ... (I have now commenced breathing) ... thank you ALL for your support here on SEOPs ... many of you have traveled along this horrible road I've taken fighting cancer since 2010 - you are the best ... when a person fights battles an outlet is needed to vent, share, and yes find support ... support /positives help get a person fighting this horrible disease through the days ... makes you feel that you are NOT alone ... I KNOW that finding the words to say to a person who is fighting the fight are difficult BUT I also know that words are not the important part of the battle - what is important is KNOWING that you are not fighting the battle alone ... the all important " I'm here if you need me" - a hand on the shoulder (because words don't get it) ... thank you all again ... N.E.D. (No Evidence of Disease) for another year ... yesssssssssssssss! feels good to get a "W" ...

Prayers answered...glory to God. My neighbor got those magic words "CANCER FREE" two years ago (melanoma also). Know that you are NEVER alone, brother! As I've said before...I am a retired AF medic and my favorite "patients" were those battling that "cancer poop", as one of them described it. Believe it or not...they actually gave me strength.

Take time to celebrate...I know I would!! Ever need to talk, just PM me and you'll get my number. Still in my prayers, Bob.

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

I got the old colon check coming up later this year.Every two years...doc found 5 polyps back in ' 97 as I retired (benign...thank God). Found another following year...not a single one since!!

Ski83
Riding the Bench

Post by Ski83 »

Awesome news pfloyd!! Thanks to the man above!! We need you for the Elite 8. I look forward to it during basketball season!!

wipala
Varsity

Post by wipala »

Praise God! Pfloyd, we continue to pray for you and your family. Your battle has been one of inspiration to many and we
will never know how many have and are fighting this evil called cancer. A niece, in Wheelersburg, has begun her fight and I and will share your battles with her.
Prayers from Arizona
wipalawalt

bball30
Freshman Team

Post by bball30 »

Fantastic news! Looking forward to seeing you back in the VIP section in the Convo!

Return to “Boys Basketball”