Peebles vs Hiland

SHACFan
Freshman Team

Peebles vs Hiland

Post by SHACFan »

Can Peebles and Coach Arey get to Columbus?

Hoopie74
SEOP

Re: Peebles vs Hiland

Post by Hoopie74 »

I believe.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Go Indians!

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

Go Indians!

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

I think so. We can't have Arey in foul trouble that early in the game. Sat all but 3 minutes of first half. Hawes needs to stay out of foul trouble next game. Go Indians.

E High
All State

Post by E High »

Not 1 of Hiland s best teams but they are playing very well right now.

NewEra
All Conference
Location: Hickory, Indiana - I know everything there is to know about the greatest game ever invented.

Post by NewEra »

E High wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:58 am Not 1 of Hiland s best teams but they are playing very well right now.
Same could be said about Peebles, almost verbatim. Coach Arey and his staff have done a great job developing the players over the years and bringing them along together this year. This Peebles team is playing their best basketball at the absolute best time possible.

Getting Older
Riding the Bench

Post by Getting Older »

I think Peebles toward the end of the game was trying to hang on.Trying not to lose instead of trying to win..They got a little tight. Number 22 was the man for a qtr and a half then he disappeared the rest of the game.. Good thing Arey continued to play

carbon_dated
All State

Post by carbon_dated »

Hiland too much for Peebles. Too many great ballhandlers and hey, you can't outshoot the Hawks in the '3' department.
Hiland by a bunch.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Getting Older wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:37 am I think Peebles toward the end of the game was trying to hang on.Trying not to lose instead of trying to win..They got a little tight. Number 22 was the man for a qtr and a half then he disappeared the rest of the game.. Good thing Arey continued to play
Arey, Peebles best player sat all but 3 minutes of the first half in foul trouble. He had 2 points first half. 16 in second half.

Hornetz_Fan32
Freshman Team

Post by Hornetz_Fan32 »

This thread is about Highland and Peebles isn't it?
The tournament is a 1 game playoff. Last night's game doesn't factor into this game other than the W.
It's back to the drawing board for both teams.
Saying that I think it should be an awesome Regional final. Hope to see both teams at the top of their games.
I am sure both coaching staffs will have their best game plan and start working hard today in practice.
Other than the NCAA Men's basketball tournament, it doesn't get any better than this basketball fans.
Good luck to both teams.

IndianTribe
Riding the Bench

Post by IndianTribe »

It was really hard to tell how good Hiland is by last nights game against Fairfield Christian last night didn't look the greatest and lost to D3 Harvest Prep which is ranked Number 1 but both losses were by like 70. that being said Hiland gave River there only 2 losses on the year and have some other great wins but Peebles will come in ready for this game coach Arey will make sure of it. Tanner Arey will have to get out of his little slump he has been in this tournament except for the game against Green and that wont be easy against this team. Hoping To Go Watch The Indians Next Thursday in Columbus!!!

thebull
Varsity

Post by thebull »

I have been on the Peebles bandwagon this whole tourney but I am afraid this is where I get off. BH by 8.

mondayamqb
Freshman Team

Post by mondayamqb »

Hiland

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

Good Luck Peebles, great season and a great fan base. You can do this! Convo will be a sea of red. Another Southern Ohio team.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Prime Time wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:22 pm Good Luck Peebles, great season and a great fan base. You can do this! Convo will be a sea of red. Another Southern Ohio team.
Thanks! I know all of Adams County will be there dressed in red and white and ready for battle. One game at a time.

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

Hoopie I had the pleasure of watching Peebles and as far as I can tell from one game what a great crowd from the fans and players. Represented your area very well, didn’t see anything but first class. Made me feel like this is what it’s suppose to be. good Luck

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Hiland by a lot

BallDontLie
JV Team

Post by BallDontLie »

I think this might be the first game where Peebles will see a team that could guard the 1-2 duo of Arey and Robinson. But with that said anything can happen and Peebles will make runs and come prepared. If Peebles wins this game the SHAC will have sent 3 teams to the state tournament in girls/boys basketball in as many years in a row. 2016 Lynchburg-Clay boys. 2017 Eastern girls basketball. Good luck Peebles.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Prime Time wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:50 pm Hoopie I had the pleasure of watching Peebles and as far as I can tell from one game what a great crowd from the fans and players. Represented your area very well, didn’t see anything but first class. Made me feel like this is what it’s suppose to be. good Luck
Thanks. We need all the fans we can get. Come on out Friday. Wishing all the SEOPS teams the best of luck.We have a big farming community with an pretty big Amish/ Mennonite community as neighbors. Hard work is in our DNA. Hiland is also surrounded by hard working Amish communities. Should be a knock -down _dragout Friday for the right to visit Columbus. Go Indians.

Return to “Boys Basketball”