Division 2 Regional (Unioto v JG and Fairland v Meadowbrook) Info and Updates Thread

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Division 2 Regional (Unioto v JG and Fairland v Meadowbrook) Info and Updates Thread

Post by LucasDavenport »

Region 7 —- Athens, Ohio. Thursday 3/15

6:15 — Unioto (22-2) vs John Glenn (20-4)
8:00 — #4 Fairland (22-3) vs Meadowbrook (20-6)

Winners play on Saturday 3/17 at 3:00
Last edited by LucasDavenport on Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Re: Division 2 Regional Semifinals Info and Updates Thread

Post by LucasDavenport »

Our Region Champion plays the winner of Region 8 on Friday, 3/23 at 10:45 in the first game of The Second day of The State Tournament

Region 8 at Kettering Fairmont HS on Thursday, 3/15

5:30 — #5 Trotwood Madison (23-3) vs Columbus South (22-4)
8:00 — Woodward (17-9) vs Hughes (22-3)

Winners play in the Regional Final on 3/17 at 3:00

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Region 5 Champion will play The Region 6 Champion on Friday, 3/23 at 2:00 in The State Tournament

Region 5 at Canton Memorial Civic Center on Thursday,
3/15

6:15 — Villa Angela St Joseph (17-8) vs Lakeview (20-6)
8:00 — #9 Akron St V St M (17-8) vs Revere (20-5)

Winners play in The Regional Finals on Saturday 3/17 at 12:00 in Canton

Region 6 at Bowling Green State University on Thursday, 3/15

6:15 — #2 Beechcroft (25-1) vs Bay (19-6)
8:00 — Lexington (21-5) vs #1 Wauseon (25-0)

Winners play in The Regional Final on Saturday 3/17 at 2:00 in Bowling Green

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Again, Tonight if you have a score from The other 6 games being played across the state then please use this thread to post it— partial or Final.

For the Third Straight night The 4 venues are in Athens, Canton, Bowling Green and Kettering.

Last night Realtime was posting scores from BG in Realtime and Balldontlie was updating the other 2 sites from the update desk. OHHS gives us weather and cigar updates from Florida and Ironman92 was a man of the people giving us the inside perspective from the eyes of a Harvest Prep parent.

Next year a yet to be named Poster has agreed to sponsor a trip for us —- The 4 sites in 4 nights. Watch D4 semis in Athens on Tuesday— D3 semis in Kettering on Wednesday — D2 semis In BG on Thursday and finally D4 final in Canton on Friday. End back in Athens on Saturday for the D2 and D3 Finals.

Transportation provided by Go Bus. They were excited to have someone really ride on one of their buses! The drivers were getting lonely.

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

LucasDavenport wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:12 am Again, Tonight if you have a score from The other 6 games being played across the state then please use this thread to post it— partial or Final.

For the Third Straight night The 4 venues are in Athens, Canton, Bowling Green and Kettering.

Last night Realtime was posting scores from BG in Realtime and Balldontlie was updating the other 2 sites from the update desk. OHHS gives us weather and cigar updates from Florida and Ironman92 was a man of the people giving us the inside perspective from the eyes of a Harvest Prep parent.

Next year a yet to be named Poster has agreed to sponsor a trip for us —- The 4 sites in 4 nights. Watch D4 semis in Athens on Tuesday— D3 semis in Kettering on Wednesday — D2 semis In BG on Thursday and finally D4 final in Canton on Friday. End back in Athens on Saturday for the D2 and D3 Finals.

Transportation provided by Go Bus. They were excited to have someone really ride on one of their buses! The drivers were getting lonely.
Keep me in the loop on this...sounds intriguing to say the least...who knows, I just might have to fly up to Columbus and join the "crew".

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

OHHS old timer wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:34 am
LucasDavenport wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:12 am Again, Tonight if you have a score from The other 6 games being played across the state then please use this thread to post it— partial or Final.

Keep me in the loop on this...sounds intriguing to say the least...who knows, I just might have to fly up to Columbus and join the "crew".
BTW...nothing like a good cigar- whether mild or full flavor, I love 'em. What once were vices are now habits...dang, that sounds like a good name for an album...oh snap, the Doobie Brothers beat me to it... 44 yrs ago on 1 Feb 74!

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

For those wondering...WKKJ should have the coverage of Unioto vs John Glenn...they are on iheart

Not sure for Fairland game...perhaps a Portsmouth station...wzzz????

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

OHHS old timer wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:50 pm For those wondering...WKKJ should have the coverage of Unioto vs John Glenn...they are on iheart

Not sure for Fairland game...perhaps a Portsmouth station...wzzz????
And for LD...it was 36 when I took the dog for a walk...looking for a high of around 68...nice!! LOL

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Unfortunately the Portsmouth area radio stations do not cover Fairland I am hoping someone gives us a Byesville area station. Possibly Zanesville station.

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

LucasDavenport wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:21 pm Unfortunately the Portsmouth area radio stations do not cover Fairland I am hoping someone gives us a Byesville area station. Possibly Zanesville station.
C'mon Fairland fans...give us a station.

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Re: Division 2 Regional (Unioto v JG and Fairland v Meadowbrook) Info and Updates Thread

Post by OHHS old timer »

WILE-FM 97.7 in Byesville

Available on streema.com/radio-station.com/and on the tunein app

Are they covering the game...???????

Boomcat34
Waterboy

Re: Division 2 Regional (Unioto v JG and Fairland v Meadowbrook) Info and Updates Thread

Post by Boomcat34 »

YRPTV on YouTube will be streaming the Fairland game live

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

Boomcat34 wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:43 pm YRPTV on YouTube will be streaming the Fairland game live
Thanks Boomcat34. Anything radio wise??

Boomcat34
Waterboy

Post by Boomcat34 »

I believe WILE FM 97.7 will have it as well - the broadcast on YouTube will have the game plus the 97.7 announcers

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

Boomcat34 wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:59 pm I believe WILE FM 97.7 will have it as well - the broadcast on YouTube will have the game plus the 97.7 announcers
EXCELLENT...

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Girls D4 State Semis.

Ottoville 44 Buckeye Central 25
Minster 46 Waterford 31

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

Buckeyes hanging on

3.11 left 70-66

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Ok Buckeyes! Had to make us sweat that one out.

Nice win —- now onto Unioto v John Glenn

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

OHHS old timer wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:53 pm Buckeyes hanging on

3.11 left 70-66
And hold on 78-70.....Zags are next

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Kennedy misses a 3. JG boards it. Coomler shooting 2 for JG. Makes both 2-0 JG

Return to “Boys Basketball”