2018/19 SHAC

thebull
JV Team
Posts: 392
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:37 pm

Re: Very Early SHAC Preview/Predictions 2018-2019

Post by thebull » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:45 am

North Adams could surprise some people if they can get the ball inside to McCormick. I still see them behind Ripley and Eastern. May be able to split with WU. Not sure what LC has coming back.



N2Hoops
Freshman Team
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:11 am
Location: Sciotoville

Re: Very Early SHAC Preview/Predictions 2018-2019

Post by N2Hoops » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:18 pm

Ripley talent wise will be ahead of the pack. Sleeper team is West Union.



BallDontLie
Freshman Team
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:25 pm

Re: 2018/19 SHAC

Post by BallDontLie » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:24 pm

The preview will be at Ripley High School this year on the 23rd. I believe the matchups are
LC vs Manchester
Fayetteville vs West Union
North Adams vs Peebles
Fairfield vs Eastern

Whiteoak vs Ripley



AnkleBraces
Riding the Bench
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:51 pm

Re: 2018/19 SHAC

Post by AnkleBraces » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:02 pm

Peebles drop Eastern Pike and Piketon from schedule. Why?



danicalifornia
SEOPS H
Posts: 7373
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:09 pm
Location: Chillicothe

Re: 2018/19 SHAC

Post by danicalifornia » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:30 pm

AnkleBraces wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:02 pm
Peebles drop Eastern Pike and Piketon from schedule. Why?
Has to have been to ease up the schedule after graduating a good senior class. That’s one of the things that would make sense, because that is 2 good programs to drop.



32west
Waterboy
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:51 pm

Re: 2018/19 SHAC

Post by 32west » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:46 pm

SHAC Schedules 2018-2019
Div 1
Eastern Brown
Friday 11/30/2018 Whiteoak* Away W 70-51
Tuesday 12/4/2018 Peebles* Home W 54-37
Tuesday 12/11/2018 Batavia Away W 59-57
Friday 12/14/2018 North Adams* Away
Tuesday 12/18/2018 Manchester* Away
Friday 12/21/2018 West Union* Home
Friday 12/28/2018 Western Brown (Brown County Tournament) Georgetown
Saturday 12/29/2018 TBA (Brown County Tournament) Georgetown
Friday 1/4/2019 Hillsboro Home
Tuesday 1/8/2019 Lynchburg* Away
Friday 1/11/2019 Ripley* Away
Saturday 1/12/2019 TBA (Beast of the Southeast) Chesapeake
Tuesday 1/15/2019 West Union* Away
Saturday 1/19/2019 Eastern Pike (Coach Young Classic) North Adams
Tuesday 1/22/2019 Williamsburg Away
Friday 1/25/2019 North Adams* Home
Tuesday 1/29/2019 Felicity Home
Friday 2/1/2019 Lynchburg* Home
Tuesday 2/5/2019 Ripley* Home
Friday 2/8/2019 Fairfield* Home
Saturday 2/9/2019 Georgetown Away
Friday 2/15/2019 Fayetteville* Home

Lynchburg
Friday 11/30/2018 Fayetteville Away L 57-70
Tuesday 12/4/2018 Greenfield Away L 43-66
Friday 12/7/2018 Ripley* Home L 55-64
Saturday 12/8/2018 Hillsboro Away W 63-61
Friday 12/14/2018 Peebles* Away
Tuesday 12/18/2018 West Union* Away
Friday 12/21/2018 Manchester* Home
Friday 12/28/2018 Paint Valley Away
Friday 1/4/2019 Fayetteville* Home
Saturday 1/5/2019 Western Brown Home
Tuesday 1/8/2019 Eastern Brown* Home
Friday 1/11/2019 North Adams* Home
Tuesday 1/15/2019 Ripley* Away
Friday 1/18/2019 Fairfield* Away
Saturday 1/19/2019 Miami Trace Away
Tuesday 1/22/2019 Washington Court House Away
Friday 1/25/2019 West Union* Home
Tuesday 1/29/2019 Georgetown Home
Friday 2/1/2018 Eastern Brown* Away
Friday 2/8/2019 North Adams* Away
Saturday 2/9/2019 Blanchester Home
Friday 2/15/2019 Whiteoak* Home

North Adams
Saturday 12/1/2018 Minford Away W 49-47
Tuesday 12/4/2018 Batavia Home W 70-56
Saturday 12/8/2018 South Gallia (Newt Oliver Classic) Rio Grande W 84-37
Tuesday 12/11/2018 Fayetteville* Away W 61-45
Friday 12/14/2018 Eastern Brown* Home
Saturday 12/15/2018 Portsmouth Clay Away
Friday 12/21/2018 Ripley* Home
Friday 12/28/2018 Manchester* (McDonald's Tournament) Manchester
Saturday 12/29/2018 McDonald's Tournament Manchester
Friday 1/4/2019 Peebles* Away
Tuesday 1/8/2019 Fairfield* Home
Friday 1/11/2019 Lynchburg* Away
Saturday 1/12/2019 Chesapeake (Beast of the Southeast) Away
Tuesday 1/15/2019 Whiteoak* Away
Friday 1/18/2019 West Union* Away
Saturday 1/19/2019 Racine Southern (Coach Young Classic) Home
Friday 1/25/2019 Eastern Brown* Away
Saturday 1/26/2019 Lucasville Valley Home
Friday 2/1/2019 Ripley* Away
Saturday 2/2/2019 Northwest Home
Friday 2/8/2019 Lynchburg* Home
Tuesday 2/12/2019 West Union* Home

Ripley
Friday 11/30/2018 Fairfield* Away W 56-50
Saturday 12/1/2018 Georgetown Away L 35-43
Friday 12/7/2018 Lynchburg* Away W 64-55
Saturday 12/8/2018 Robertson County Away L 70-77 (OT)
Friday 12/14/2018 West Union* Home
Saturday 12/15/2018 Augusta Home
Tuesday 12/18/2018 Bracken County Home
Friday 12/21/2018 North Adams* Away
Friday 12/28/2018 Portsmouth West Home
Saturday 12/29/2018 Bethel-Tate Home
Tuesday 1/8/2019 Manchester* Away
Friday 1/11/2019 Eastern Brown* Home
Saturday 1/12/2019 Manchester Home
Tuesday 1/15/2019 Lynchburg* Home
Friday 1/18/2019 Mason County Home
Saturday 1/19/2019 South Point (Coach Young Classic) North Adams
Friday 1/25/2019 Whiteoak* Home
Tuesday 1/29/2019 West Union* Away
Friday 2/1/2019 North Adams* Home
Tuesday 2/5/2019 Eastern Brown* Away
Friday 2/8/2019 Fayetteville* Home
Tuesday 2/12/2019 Peebles* Away

West Union
Friday 11/30/2018 Manchester* Home W 59-39
Tuesday 12/4/2018 Piketon Home L 50-55
Friday 12/7/2018 Fayetteville* Home W 77-58
Saturday 12/8/2018 Dayton Northridge (Newt Oliver Classic) Rio Grande L 45-77
Friday 12/14/2018 Ripley* Away
Saturday 12/15/2018 Western Latham Home
Tuesday 12/18/2018 Lynchburg* Home
Friday 12/21/2018 Eastern Brown* Away
Friday 12/28/2018 Peebles* (McDonald's Tournament) Manchester
Saturday 12/29/2018 McDonald's Tournament Manchester
Saturday 1/5/2019 Augusta Home
Tuesday 1/15/2019 Eastern Brown* Home
Friday 1/18/2018 North Adams* Home
Saturday 1/19/2018 Fairland (Coach Young Classic) North Adams
Tuesday 1/22/2019 Portsmouth West Away
Friday 1/25/2019 Lynchburg* Away
Tuesday 1/29/2019 Ripley* Home
Friday 2/1/2019 Fairfield* Away
Tuesday 2/5/2019 Northwest Home
Friday 2/8/2019 Whiteoak* Away
Saturday 2/9/2019 Southeastern Away
Tuesday 2/12/2019 North Adams* Away

Div 2
Fairfield
Friday 11/30/2018 Ripley* Away L 50-56
Tuesday 12/4/2018 Cedarville Home W 64-53
Friday 12/7/2018 Manchester* Home W 61-39
Tuesday 12/11/2018 Adena Home L 75-49
Friday 12/14/2018 Whiteoak* Away
Tuesday 12/18/2018 Peebles* Away
Friday 12/21/2018 Fayetteville* Away
Friday 12/28/2018 East Clinton Away
Saturday 1/5/2019 Greenfield Away
Tuesday 1/8/2019 North Adams* Away
Friday 1/11/2019 Whiteoak* Home
Tuesday 1/15/2019 Hillsboro Home
Friday 1/18/2019 Lynchburg* Home
Tuesday 1/22/2019 Notre Dame Home
Friday 1/25/2019 Manchester* Away
Tuesday 1/29/2019 Blanchester Home
Friday 2/1/2019 West Union* Home
Tuesday 2/5/2019 Fayetteville* Home
Friday 2/8/2019 Eastern Brown* Away
Saturday 2/9/2019 Wellston Away
Tuesday 2/12/2019 Washington Court House Home
Friday 2/15/2019 Peebles* Home

Fayetteville
Friday 11/30/2018 Lynchburg Home W 70-57
Tuesday 12/4/2018 Gamble Montessori Home W 55-42
Friday 12/7/2018 West Union* Away L 58-77
Tuesday 12/11/2018 North Adams* Home L 45-61
Friday 12/14/2018 Manchester* Home
Tuesday 12/18/2018 Hillsboro Away
Friday 12/21/2018 Fairfield* Home
Friday 12/28/2018 Georgetown (Brown County Tournament) Georgetown
Saturday 12/29/2018 TBA (Brown County Tournament) Georgetown
Friday 1/4/2019 Lynchburg* Away
Tuesday 1/8/2019 White Oak* Away
Friday 1/11/2019 Manchester* Away
Tuesday 1/15/2019 Felicity Home
Friday 1/18/2019 Peebles* Home
Tuesday 1/22/2019 Cincinnati College Prep Home
Friday 1/25/2019 East Clinton Away
Tuesday 1/29/2019 Peebles* Away
Friday 2/1/2001 White Oak* Home
Tuesday 2/5/2019 Fairfield* Away
Friday 2/8/2019 Ripley* Home
Tuesday 2/12/2019 Miami Valley Christian Academy Away
Friday 2/15/2019 Eastern Brown* Away

Manchester
Friday 11/30/2018 West Union* Away L 39-59
Saturday 12/1/2018 Felicity Home W 37-35
Friday 12/7/2018 Fairfield* Away L 39-61
Saturday 12/8/2018 Portsmouth Clay Away L 33-53
Friday 12/14/2018 Fayetteville* Away
Saturday 12/15/2018 Green Away
Tuesday 12/18/2018 Eastern Brown* Home
Friday 12/21/2018 Lynchburg* Away
Friday 12/28/2018 North Adams* (McDonald's Classic) Home
Saturday 12/29/2018 TBA (McDonald's Classic) Home
Saturday 1/5/2019 Western Latham Away
Tuesday 1/8/2019 Ripley* Home
Friday 1/11/2019 Fayetteville* Home
Saturday 1/12/2019 Ripley Away
Friday 1/18/2019 Whiteoak* Away
Friday 1/25/2019 Fairfield* Home
Saturday 1/26/2019 Portsmouth East Away
Friday 2/1/2019 Peebles* Home
Saturday 2/2/2019 Piketon Home
Tuesday 2/5/2019 Whiteoak* Home
Friday 2/8/2019 Peebles* Away
Saturday 2/9/2019 Portsmouth West Home

Peebles
Tuesday 12/4/2018 Eastern Brown* Away L 37-54
Friday 12/7/2018 Whiteoak* Away L 53-62
Friday 12/14/2018 Lynchburg* Home
Tuesday 12/18/2018 Fairfield* Home
Friday 12/21/2018 Whiteoak* Home
Saturday 12/22/2018 Felicity Away
Friday 12/28/2018 West Union* (McDonald's Classic) Manchester
Saturday 12/29/2018 McDonald's Classic Manchester
Friday 1/4/2019 North Adams* Home
Saturday 1/5/2019 New Boston Away
Saturday 1/12/2019 C.N.E. Home
Tuesday 1/15/2019 Western Latham Away
Friday 1/18/2019 Fayetteville* Away
Saturday 1/19/2019 Chesapeake Away
Tuesday 1/22/2019 Portsmouth Clay Away
Saturday 1/26/2019 Notre Dame Home
Tuesday 1/29/2019 Fayetteville* Home
Friday 2/1/2019 Manchester* Away
Saturday 2/2/2019 Federal Hocking Home
Friday 2/8/2019 Manchester* Home
Tuesday 2/12/2019 Ripley* Home
Friday 2/15/2019 Fairfield Away

Whiteoak
Friday 11/30/2018 Eastern Brown* Home L 51-70
Tuesday 12/4/2018 Felicity Away W 57-47
Friday 12/7/2018 Peebles* Home W 63-52
Friday 12/14/2018 Fairfield* Home
Saturday 12/15/2018 New Boston Away
Friday 12/21/2018 Peebles* Away
Saturday 12/22/2018 East Clinton Away
Saturday 12/29/2018 Westfall Home
Friday 1/4/2019 Washington Court House Away
Saturday 1/5/2019 Piketon Home
Tuesday 1/8/2019 Fayetteville* Home
Friday 1/11/2019 Fairfield* Away
Tuesday 1/15/2019 North Adams* Home
Friday 1/18/2019 Manchester* Home
Tuesday 1/22/2019 Northwest Home
Friday 1/25/2019 Ripley* Home
Tuesday 1/29/2019 Bethel-Tate Away
Friday 2/1/2019 Fayetteville* Away
Tuesday 2/5/2019 Manchester* Away
Friday 2/8/2019 West Union* Home
Friday 2/15/2019 Lynchburg* Away
Saturday 2/16/2019 Notre Dame Away
Last edited by 32west on Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.



BananaSC74
Freshman Team
Posts: 100
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:51 am

Re: Very Early SHAC Preview/Predictions 2018-2019

Post by BananaSC74 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:51 pm

BananaSC74 wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:44 pm
McBuckets wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:43 pm
BananaSC74 wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:39 pm


FAIRFIELD LOCAL?!

No way. They are gonna take a big an L in league play this year it’s not going to come together for them sadly.. they don’t have the weapons that Peebles or even Ripley will have.
Ripley's biggest weapon against Fairfield is the hour and a half drive Fairfield will face to play them this year. Peebles will have to literally get out weapons and injure Fairfield's whole roster in order to keep the game within single digits.
Ripley put together an amazing season last year and a solid run in league games as well... they will run over Fairfield..

Here’s the WAY too early prediction for their first matchup:
Ripley 60
Fairfield 22
Just want to remind everyone of my previous prediction because of the Fairfield - Ripley game being played tomorrow. Ripley will run all over them!!!



Ironman92
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 15692
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: 2018/19 SHAC

Post by Ironman92 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:05 pm

Ripley is the best SHAC team



waterboy99
Waterboy
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:02 am

Re: 2018/19 SHAC

Post by waterboy99 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:04 am

Scores 11/30
West Union defeats Manchester 59-39
Fayetteville-Perry defeats Lynchburg-Clay 70-57
Ripley defeats Leesburg-Fairfield 56-50
Eastern Brown defeats Whiteoak 70-51



mattash
Site Admin
Posts: 7476
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:20 pm

Re: 2018/19 SHAC

Post by mattash » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:25 am

waterboy99 wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:04 am
Scores 11/30
West Union defeats Manchester 59-39
Fayetteville-Perry defeats Lynchburg-Clay 70-57
Ripley defeats Leesburg-Fairfield 56-50
Eastern Brown defeats Whiteoak 70-51
These considered conference games when D1 plays a D2?



waterboy99
Waterboy
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:02 am

Re: 2018/19 SHAC

Post by waterboy99 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:59 pm

mattash wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:25 am
waterboy99 wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:04 am
Scores 11/30
West Union defeats Manchester 59-39
Fayetteville-Perry defeats Lynchburg-Clay 70-57
Ripley defeats Leesburg-Fairfield 56-50
Eastern Brown defeats Whiteoak 70-51
These considered conference games when D1 plays a D2?
Yes. D1 teams only play D2 teams once a season, so their only matchup would be considered a conference matchup. When D1 plays D1, only one of the matchups is considered a “league game” while the other one does not count towards either team’s conference record. Same applies to when D2 plays D2



bobcat2015
Waterboy
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:56 am

Re: 2018/19 SHAC

Post by bobcat2015 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:00 pm

Mattash yes these count as conference games. Each school has 8 divisional games and then plays a cross divisional game against the other five for 13 games. The Lynchburg Fayetteville game was a non conference game. These two schools that are separated by six miles down SR 50 have played an additional non conference game since 2013.



bobcat2015
Waterboy
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:56 am

Re: 2018/19 SHAC

Post by bobcat2015 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:03 pm

waterboy99 wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:59 pm
mattash wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:25 am
waterboy99 wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:04 am
Scores 11/30
West Union defeats Manchester 59-39
Fayetteville-Perry defeats Lynchburg-Clay 70-57
Ripley defeats Leesburg-Fairfield 56-50
Eastern Brown defeats Whiteoak 70-51
These considered conference games when D1 plays a D2?
Yes. D1 teams only play D2 teams once a season, so their only matchup would be considered a conference matchup. When D1 plays D1, only one of the matchups is considered a “league game” while the other one does not count towards either team’s conference record. Same applies to when D2 plays D2

I think you have the SHAC confused with the SBAAC. The SHAC plays 13 leagues games a year. Back in the day they played everybody once and it counted as a league game then schools could schedule county and proximity rcialries as they wish, but the format of big and small school has been in play since 1997 with 8 divisional conference games and the other five cross divisional conferences games. Although waterboy I wish it was like the format you suggested, too many participation trophies!



waterboy99
Waterboy
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:02 am

Re: 2018/19 SHAC

Post by waterboy99 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:33 pm

Overall though, I fully expect the Big School Division (D1) to be super competitive this year with Eastern, West Union, Ripley, North Adams, and Lynchburg. I wouldn’t be surprised if any of the first four teams I listed (LC will be a tough matchup as the season progresses) bring home the D1 title. As for the Small School Division (D2), I think it is somewhat too heavy with Fairfield and Whiteoak. Peebles is young and will improve throughout the season and with Arey coaching, they will always play hard. Fayetteville will surprise some teams with their size. Manchester is very young and will be much improved next year.



waterboy99
Waterboy
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:02 am

Re: 2018/19 SHAC

Post by waterboy99 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:33 pm

waterboy99 wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:33 pm
Overall though, I fully expect the Big School Division (D1) to be super competitive this year with Eastern, West Union, Ripley, North Adams, and Lynchburg. I wouldn’t be surprised if any of the first four teams I listed (LC will be a tough matchup as the season progresses) bring home the D1 title. As for the Small School Division (D2), I think it is somewhat too heavy with Fairfield and Whiteoak. Peebles is young and will improve throughout the season and with Arey coaching, they will always play hard. Fayetteville will surprise some teams with their size. Manchester is very young and will be much improved next year.
Top heavy



32west
Waterboy
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:51 pm

Re: 2018/19 SHAC

Post by 32west » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:26 pm

Standings
Div 1 Overall (League)
Eastern Brown 2-0 (2-0)
West Union 1-1 (1-0)
Ripley 1-1 (1-0)
Lynchburg 0-2 (0-0)
North Adams 2-0 (0-0)


Div 2 Overall (League)
Fayetteville 2-0 (0-0)
Fairfield 1-1 (0-1)
Manchester 1-1 (0-1)
Peebles 0-1 (0-1)
Whiteoak 1-1 (0-1)
Last edited by 32west on Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Hoopie74
All State
Posts: 1002
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:49 pm

Re: 2018/19 SHAC

Post by Hoopie74 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:55 pm

danicalifornia wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:30 pm
AnkleBraces wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:02 pm
Peebles drop Eastern Pike and Piketon from schedule. Why?
Has to have been to ease up the schedule after graduating a good senior class. That’s one of the things that would make sense, because that is 2 good programs to drop.
Yep, the boys are young and the whole scheme has to be changed, to play totally different type of game. They are deep ,but; have alot to learn. By tournament time they will be pretty good.



32west
Waterboy
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:51 pm

Re: 2018/19 SHAC

Post by 32west » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:58 pm

Tuesday 12/4/18 Scores
Peebles 37 @ Eastern Brown 54
Gamble Montessori 42 @ Fayetteville 55
Piketon 55 @ West Union 50
Batavia 56 @ North Adams 70
Whiteoak 57 @ Felicity 47
Cedarville 53 @ Fairfield 64
Lynchburg 43 @ Greenfield 66



Ironman92
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 15692
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: 2018/19 SHAC

Post by Ironman92 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:06 pm

32west wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:26 pm
Standings
Div 1 Overall (League)
Eastern Brown 2-0 (2-0)
West Union 1-1 (1-0)
Ripley 1-1 (1-0)
Lynchburg 0-2 (0-0)
North Adams 2-0 (0-0)


Div 2 Overall (League)
Fayetteville 2-0 (0-0)
Fairfield 1-1 (0-1)
Manchester 1-1 (0-1)
Peebles 0-1 (0-1)
Whiteoak 1-1 (0-1)
Who beat Ripley?

Edit: Georgetown beat them by 8



Hoopie74
All State
Posts: 1002
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:49 pm

Re: 2018/19 SHAC

Post by Hoopie74 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:44 pm

Ironman92 wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:06 pm
32west wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:26 pm
Standings
Div 1 Overall (League)
Eastern Brown 2-0 (2-0)
West Union 1-1 (1-0)
Ripley 1-1 (1-0)
Lynchburg 0-2 (0-0)
North Adams 2-0 (0-0)


Div 2 Overall (League)
Fayetteville 2-0 (0-0)
Fairfield 1-1 (0-1)
Manchester 1-1 (0-1)
Peebles 0-1 (0-1)
Whiteoak 1-1 (0-1)
Who beat Ripley?

Edit: Georgetown beat them by 8
The Pack kid at Georgetown is pretty darn good. Good size too. Ripley and Georgetown being neighbors have always had some awesome battles on the hardwood.



HamPorter
JV Team
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:55 am

Re: 2018/19 SHAC

Post by HamPorter » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:27 pm

I can’t believe that Ripley lost to a team who lost to Hillsboro.



Ironman92
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 15692
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: 2018/19 SHAC

Post by Ironman92 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:34 pm

HamPorter wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:27 pm
I can’t believe that Ripley lost to a team who lost to Hillsboro.
Matchups....and Keets is back and scored 17



beaverlover
S
Posts: 1901
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:26 am
Location: Beaver

Re: 2018/19 SHAC

Post by beaverlover » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:41 pm

Is North Adams the best team nobody is talking about? I herd about them after Eastern scrimmagd them. They sound for real



HamPorter
JV Team
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:55 am

Re: 2018/19 SHAC

Post by HamPorter » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:56 pm

Ironman92 wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:34 pm
HamPorter wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:27 pm
I can’t believe that Ripley lost to a team who lost to Hillsboro.
Matchups....and Keets is back and scored 17
I was coming back here to make the comment about Keets playing. That does make a big difference for them. I retract my statement



AnkleBraces
Riding the Bench
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:51 pm

Re: 2018/19 SHAC

Post by AnkleBraces » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:12 pm

Hoopie74 wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:55 pm
danicalifornia wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:30 pm
AnkleBraces wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:02 pm
Peebles drop Eastern Pike and Piketon from schedule. Why?
Has to have been to ease up the schedule after graduating a good senior class. That’s one of the things that would make sense, because that is 2 good programs to drop.
Yep, the boys are young and the whole scheme has to be changed, to play totally different type of game. They are deep ,but; have alot to learn. By tournament time they will be pretty good.
When Piketon was down they kept Peebles on the schedule. I believe they beat them Beau Justice's junior year (he had 6 points at half. finished with 40 LOL) and the game was cancelled the following year. Peebles had a solid JV team last year. I just don't understand why they would drop solid non-conference games.



Post Reply