2018/19 River Valley Raiders Coaching Search

svac83
SE

Re: River Valley Job Opening

Post by svac83 »

I think this will end up being a pretty good hire. He knows basketball. He knows how tough Gallia county is on coaches. Will get the most out of kids can do.

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

His interest in the job to some extent was probably to get back at the city schools. I will not go into detail, but I know he believes his family was mistreated by GA so this would be a pretty quick way to try and get some vengeance.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

Fonzie wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 8:36 am His interest in the job to some extent was probably to get back at the city schools. I will not go into detail, but I know he believes his family was mistreated by GA so this would be a pretty quick way to try and get some vengeance.
Or he is just ready to be a head coach again and that opportunity probably won't come at Gallia Academy.

sandstorm23
Freshman Team

Post by sandstorm23 »

Fonzie wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 8:36 am His interest in the job to some extent was probably to get back at the city schools. I will not go into detail, but I know he believes his family was mistreated by GA so this would be a pretty quick way to try and get some vengeance.
This seems like a bad idea because RV can't compete with GA in the near future. GA will continue to stomp RV for the next few years.

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

BlizzardMan wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 9:52 am
Or he is just ready to be a head coach again and that opportunity probably won't come at Gallia Academy.
That very well could be, but it is hard to imagine it isn't on his mind.

Return to “Boys Basketball”