- Schedules & Results
- POY Predictions
2018/19 Northwest Mohawks viewtopic.php?f=4&t=69643
2018/19 Oak Hill Oaks viewtopic.php?f=4&t=69019
2018/19 South Webster Jeeps viewtopic.php?f=4&t=69567
2018/19 Valley Indians viewtopic.php?f=4&t=69647
2018/2019 Waverly Tigers viewtopic.php?f=4&t=69566
2018/19 West Senators viewtopic.php?f=4&t=69645
2018/19 Wheelersburg Pirates viewtopic.php?f=4&t=68968
Have seen way-too-early threads for other conferences, so might as well get one going for SOC II. Feel free to add any coaching changes, player movements, etc. that will cause these predictions to change by November.
1. Wheelersburg: Holden/Truitt back...enough said. District champ likely...still can't see them getting past Central Dist. rep at Regionals.
2. Waverly: lose some players (Adrian, Howell) but good athletes returning. Should be back at Districts in D2.
3. Minford: Dalton, Kelley should make them a Convo team next year. Vogelsong-Lewis looks like a player as well.
4. South Webster: Blevins back for senior year and expect big year from 6'5" junior-to-be Braden Bockway. District championship in D4 is the goal.
5. Oak Hill: probably will be lower if rumblings of Darby leaving end up being true.
6. Valley: return most of roster and should only get better. Good talent coming next few years from junior high.
7. West: Maynard and Frasure graduating will be hard to replace.
8. Northwest: unless jv team loaded with talent, can't see them faring much better with all the seniors they lose.
Overall, talent still seems thin for the conference as a whole. As said above, still plenty of time for transfers, etc. that could shake up the list.*