Most underrated teams in your area?

BananaSC74
Freshman Team

Most underrated teams in your area?

Post by BananaSC74 »

Who are the most underrated teams coming into the upcoming basketball season??

smurray
SEOPS HO

Re: Most underrated teams in your area?

Post by smurray »

I didn’t know any were rated.....

Maroon2018
Freshman Team

Post by Maroon2018 »

BananaSC74 wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:32 am Who are the most underrated teams coming into the upcoming basketball season??
I'm gonna go with Fed Hock. Was a very young team last season, but did win two games (snapped a losing streak). I think this group of sophomores and a junior is gonna make some noise.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

I think Eastern Pike will be a very hard team for anyone on there schedule to beat.

BananaSC74
Freshman Team

Post by BananaSC74 »

I think West Union is underrated even though they had a good year last season. No one is talking about them on here?

gametime
SE

Post by gametime »

Oak Hill will be better than what folks think !!!!!!

You can't handle the truth
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

I agree! Most nights teams are going to try to focus on trying to slow Darby down, he will get his points, I think he is that good. OH needs a couple of the other starters to be able to score 10-15 points a game, to take some of the load off him.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Adena in the SVC. They played a handful of freshmen last year, with one of them being a standout during the 2nd half and the others still being solid. Mix in Fout and Fogelsong and they have a good rotation with multiple scoring threats.

Maybe not a contender to win a district title or the SVC just yet, but they will be very competitive and I’d be surprised if they don’t reach the Convo in March.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

danicalifornia wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:35 pm Adena in the SVC. They played a handful of freshmen last year, with one of them being a standout during the 2nd half and the others still being solid. Mix in Fout and Fogelsong and they have a good rotation with multiple scoring threats.

Maybe not a contender to win a district title or the SVC just yet, but they will be very competitive and I’d be surprised if they don’t reach the Convo in March.
Yup! Adena is my dark horse in the svc this year. Fout is a potential POY in our league this year.

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

Saying OakHill is underrated is laughable folks..Come on,they get all the recognition and it is well deserved, however not underrated.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

beaverlover wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:02 pm Saying OakHill is underrated is laughable folks..Come on,they get all the recognition and it is well deserved, however not underrated.
I think as long as Norm is the coach at OH, they will most certainly get the recognition that they deserve. I just think that after losing 4 starters from last year, that a lot of people don't see them contending for the SOC-2 crown this year.

Return to “Boys Basketball”