Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Pre Season 2018-19

Post Reply
ShoeHorn
JV Team
Posts: 264
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:18 pm

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Pre Season 2018-19

Post by ShoeHorn » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:15 pm

basketball12349 wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:45 am
Alexander is a much stronger team then what you have them at. With a 6'11" post player who can control all areas in the paint, offense and defensively that can destroy anyone who comes in his area and extremely strong shooters always in the corner waiting for a kick out and the fastest guard in the TVC. They are returning many players from last year along with four returning starters. Much more experience with playing in big games this year. Looking forward to the Alexander Athens game. WAY underrated!!
I agree that they are a little too low but disagree with the fastest guard in the TVC. The fastest and quickest guard in the TVC is Elijah Williams from Athens.



User avatar
Coach SLegg
Waterboy
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:06 pm
Location: Piketon, OH

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Pre Season 2018-19

Post by Coach SLegg » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:44 pm

PFloyd,
Put this on your calendar...have you ever been to The Oven in Piketon?
Opening weekend of the season at Piketon on December 1st:
White Oak Girls vs Piketon Girls
Southeastern vs Portsmouth
Athens vs Waverly...I think from my records last time Waverly played at Piketon was 1968-69 or 1969-70
Chesapeake vs Piketon
Should be a great evening of basketball before a standing room only crowd at the crossroads (Routes 23 & 32) of southern Ohio.
Here Comes the Streaks!

User avatar
Dundas
SEOP
Posts: 3657
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:11 pm
Location: McArthur
Contact:

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Pre Season 2018-19

Post by Dundas » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:10 pm

VC has 5 games against the top 8 and 6 against the top ten in the preseason rankings! Yikes!! I believe this is the lowest starting spot (25th) for the Vikings in years. Lots of youth on this years team. Coach Combs always gets the most out of the kids, so although it will be a challenge, it should be fun to watch! Nice job as always pfloyd! Looking forward to seeing you in McArthur a few times this winter!

trojandave
SEOP
Posts: 3466
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:41 pm
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--3rd All Time in Ohio

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Pre Season 2018-19

Post by trojandave » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:21 pm

CoachSLegg: Do you have the times of the games for that opening weekend at Piketon? Looking forward to coming to the Oven, and it looks like some interesting matchups.

Buckeye23: I have to agree/disagree with you on some points about the OVC teams you listed. Here is my take on the entire OVC:

Coal Grove: The loss of 6-4 Sam Angelo and 6-4 Jeb Jones are major losses for the Hornets, because this year's team will be lacking that physical presence inside that helped get them to the regionals. Music and Borders return, so they should be solid at guard. I don't think that will translate to 15 wins, though.

Chesapeake: The Panthers only lost 1 starter, and have one of the best sophomores in the OVC in Eli Archer, who scored 21 points at Portsmouth last season. Outside shooting is a major concern, though, but the Purple should be considerably better.

Ironton: They did lose Adkins, but Charlie Large, Ethan Wilson return as 4 year varsity players, and also sophomore Reid Carrico returns in the post to give the Fighting Tigers a tough, physical player in the paint. This same group only lost to Wheelersburg by 6 points in the sectional final last year.

South Point: Tayshawn Fox does return, hopefully healthy from that knee injury, and also 6-3 SO post Webb gives the Pointers an offensive threat down low. I have SP in the middle of the pack in the OVC.

Fairland: They did indeed have a really good 8th grade team, and they had a good JV squad. Their freshmen lost to the Portsmouth freshmen last year, and our freshmen struggled for the most part. With the varsity losing the top 6 players, reloading is not the buzzword in Proctorville.

Gallia Academy: The prohibitive favorite to win the OVC, and they should do it in convincing fashion, maybe undefeated in league play. The Blue Devils of course have Zach Loveday, but what will make them really good is the surrounding cast around them. Cory Call should be one of their top players, and PG McClelland will be one of the best at his position in the league.

Rock Hill: The Redmen have struggled to get out of the basement of the OVC, and I do know that their JV smashed Portsmouth's JV last season(PHS JV went 1-21), so with the OVC not being quite as strong as last season, RH may have a chance to post a few more wins, and maybe get out of the 8th spot in the standings.

Portsmouth: Honestly, my Trojans (4 starters lost) are a year away from being really good, but this season will be exciting because PHS will put its most athletic team on the court since the 2015 regional finalist. 4 of our starting 5 looks to be: 6-3 SR MyQuel McKinley, 6-0 SR Daniel Lattimore, 6-2 JR Matthew Fraulini, and 6-2 SO Miles Shipp. The 5th starter is wide open. 6-6 SR Andrew Meadows will help out greatly in the post with his defense. Also 5-7 FR Amare Johnson, 6-0 FR Dariyonne Bryant, 6-0 SO Michael Duncan, and 6-1 JR Richie Bowman will figure to get a lot of minutes. Johnson could end up the 5th starter. He is a high motor player who never stops, and is super quick. Coach Eugene Collins will field one of the youngest teams in PHS history, but one that will be ready to challenge for the OVC in 2019-2020, and make a tournament run to the regionals or state. (Yes, the state, that's the mindset at Portsmouth, and Coach Collins always mentions that in his preseason summary of the team.....he's been there twice, in 2011 and 2012)

Here's how I rate the OVC from top to bottom:

1.Gallia Academy
2. Ironton
3. Chesapeake
4. South Point
5. Fairland
6. Coal Grove
7. Portsmouth
8. Rock Hill

I could be totally wrong, but that's what I'm sticking with.

mattash
Site Admin
Posts: 7463
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:20 pm

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Pre Season 2018-19

Post by mattash » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:33 pm

Music and Borders for Coal Grove should average 15-20+ per game not sure if they have any bigs to help them though.

Fox and Chaffins from SP will be solid.

mattash
Site Admin
Posts: 7463
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:20 pm

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Pre Season 2018-19

Post by mattash » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:33 pm

No where to go but up Rock Hill... get motivated.

User avatar
pfloyd
SEOPS HO
Posts: 8420
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Pre Season 2018-19

Post by pfloyd » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:43 pm

Ahhhhhhh yessssssss !!!! it's great to see and I THINK I almost actually hear the "pounding" of keys on keyboards across Southern and Southeastern Ohio with opinions about who is where on the Pre-season rankings ... awesome stuff imo ... SEOPs is all about putting out as much information as WE can about ALL teams Below the Lancaster-Dixon Line ... the ONLY way that happens is when ALL of us post from knowledge that WE have - that's how WE ALL learn about the Teams Below the Line ... I love reading the posts as they ALL give me more info that I take with me when I get to put "eyes on" as many teams as I can during the season ... keep the info coming ! I've been doing this a long time - I CAN TAKE THE HITS ! I will agree to disagree ... I WILL ADMIT WHEN I AM WRONG ... the rankings are the best way I know to get the conversation rolling from PRESEASON through THE 3 Weeks of the Convo ... it doesn't get any better than this imo ...

... a few bits of info I took into consideration on some of the upper level teams ... I took into account Hoover for Waverly is out for the season ... I didn't know that Yates may not be playing hoops at Jackson BUT even without Nevan Y. Jackson is going to be GOOD ! they were GOOD last year - they will be BETTER this season ... VC IS ranked the lowest I have ever ranked them - simply because of ALL of the question marks - don't interpret that as VC is not going to be a solid team - Coach Combs and his staff don't play mediocre basketball down in McArthur - I just feel there is a lot of growing as a TEAM that needs done early in the season ... Logan returns THE best player in SEOhio in Bo Myers , add to that Caleb Bell/Coby Bell ... Wes Brooks, Landon Little, Layton Cassady ... 6 of the Logan top 7 players back from last years squad that finished tied with Fairland as my #1 in SEOhio ... Gallia will be good , probably better than good with potentially the most dominating player size wise Below the Line in Loveday - BUT when I compared the rest of the Blue Devils to what Logan brings to the table I give the edge to Logan ... as far as size goes Logan will be fine - I am not totally sure that Landis (gone due to graduation) was the leading rebounder for LHS ... Logan entertains Gallia Academy during the regular season with the possibility of the #1 ranking on the line ... gotta love when a plan comes together ...
Last edited by pfloyd on Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image

User avatar
pfloyd
SEOPS HO
Posts: 8420
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Pre Season 2018-19

Post by pfloyd » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:02 pm

Coach SLegg wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:44 pm
PFloyd,
Put this on your calendar...have you ever been to The Oven in Piketon?
Opening weekend of the season at Piketon on December 1st:
White Oak Girls vs Piketon Girls
Southeastern vs Portsmouth
Athens vs Waverly...I think from my records last time Waverly played at Piketon was 1968-69 or 1969-70
Chesapeake vs Piketon
Should be a great evening of basketball before a standing room only crowd at the crossroads (Routes 23 & 32) of southern Ohio.
... I have been to the Oven ! ... it's been a few seasons as it was back when NOW Head Coach Evan Legg was leading the Streaks at PG LOL ... some excellent games for the opening weekend ! Waverly vs Athens ?!!! opening game for both teams ... Wow ! Coach Davis' & the Peake' taking on your Red Streaks - nice !!! ... going up against the ZT Classic in that first weekend of hoops ! ... I haven't seen the lineup for the ZT Classic yet (heard from the Amanda CC folks that ACC is playing against Paint Valley at Zane Trace's get together ... I'm getting psyched ! LOL ...
Image

Ironman92
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 15683
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Pre Season 2018-19

Post by Ironman92 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:12 pm

Hearing a lot that Davis is not playing basketball this season. Will be a significant 6’5 loss for a school who rarely has size. Talented kid, hope he ends up playing....if not he’ll be a big ol dude on the football field.

Maybe a couple bench players not playing either

mattash
Site Admin
Posts: 7463
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:20 pm

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Pre Season 2018-19

Post by mattash » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:33 pm

O and HBD by the way to the purple hippo dancing, elite 8 ranking, cancer beating and SEOPS main attraction.

Pfloyd

basketball12349
Waterboy
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:37 am

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Pre Season 2018-19

Post by basketball12349 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:27 pm

ShoeHorn wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:15 pm
basketball12349 wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:45 am
Alexander is a much stronger team then what you have them at. With a 6'11" post player who can control all areas in the paint, offense and defensively that can destroy anyone who comes in his area and extremely strong shooters always in the corner waiting for a kick out and the fastest guard in the TVC. They are returning many players from last year along with four returning starters. Much more experience with playing in big games this year. Looking forward to the Alexander Athens game. WAY underrated!!
I agree that they are a little too low but disagree with the fastest guard in the TVC. The fastest and quickest guard in the TVC is Elijah Williams from Athens.
If Elijah happens to get past Kearns then his shot is being packed off the glass by Terry.

Reds Fan
Freshman Team
Posts: 173
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:18 pm

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Pre Season 2018-19

Post by Reds Fan » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:55 pm

Dundas wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:10 pm
VC has 5 games against the top 8 and 6 against the top ten in the preseason rankings! Yikes!! I believe this is the lowest starting spot (25th) for the Vikings in years. Lots of youth on this years team. Coach Combs always gets the most out of the kids, so although it will be a challenge, it should be fun to watch! Nice job as always pfloyd! Looking forward to seeing you in McArthur a few times this winter!
Where did you see Vc's schedule? looked on the website and couldn't find it.

VetteMan
All State
Posts: 1213
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Pre Season 2018-19

Post by VetteMan » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:48 pm

Been clicking on the Basketball Topic for the past 10 days. Really a lot of hard work Pfloyd. I know you love to do it. You did a great job.

User avatar
Dundas
SEOP
Posts: 3657
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:11 pm
Location: McArthur
Contact:

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Pre Season 2018-19

Post by Dundas » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:43 am

Reds Fan wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:55 pm
Dundas wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:10 pm
VC has 5 games against the top 8 and 6 against the top ten in the preseason rankings! Yikes!! I believe this is the lowest starting spot (25th) for the Vikings in years. Lots of youth on this years team. Coach Combs always gets the most out of the kids, so although it will be a challenge, it should be fun to watch! Nice job as always pfloyd! Looking forward to seeing you in McArthur a few times this winter!
Where did you see Vc's schedule? looked on the website and couldn't find it.
20 of the 22 games are posted here. http://arbiterlive.com/Teams/Schedule/5419305

The Zane Trace tip-off classic has us slated gainst Huntington. The remaining 2 games I believe are Chillicothe and Maysville, but don’t quote me on that.

N2Hoops
Freshman Team
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:11 am
Location: Sciotoville

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Pre Season 2018-19

Post by N2Hoops » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:53 am

Piketon will take a step back this year without Perdue, but will still be a good team I just don't know if they are high as you have them rated. I do like Ironton that high in the mix, I look for them to take strides. I also like seeing Jackson up in the top 8 with Oak Hill not, good to see Jackson kids staying at Jackson.

Reds Fan
Freshman Team
Posts: 173
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:18 pm

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Pre Season 2018-19

Post by Reds Fan » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:50 am

Dundas wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:43 am
Reds Fan wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:55 pm
Dundas wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:10 pm
VC has 5 games against the top 8 and 6 against the top ten in the preseason rankings! Yikes!! I believe this is the lowest starting spot (25th) for the Vikings in years. Lots of youth on this years team. Coach Combs always gets the most out of the kids, so although it will be a challenge, it should be fun to watch! Nice job as always pfloyd! Looking forward to seeing you in McArthur a few times this winter!
Where did you see Vc's schedule? looked on the website and couldn't find it.
20 of the 22 games are posted here. http://arbiterlive.com/Teams/Schedule/5419305

The Zane Trace tip-off classic has us slated gainst Huntington. The remaining 2 games I believe are Chillicothe and Maysville, but don’t quote me on that.
Thanks, much appreciated.

User avatar
pfloyd
SEOPS HO
Posts: 8420
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Pre Season 2018-19

Post by pfloyd » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:20 pm

mattash wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:33 pm
O and HBD by the way to the purple hippo dancing, elite 8 ranking, cancer beating and SEOPS main attraction.

Pfloyd
... thanks mattash ! another year older and supposedly wiser ! - that remains to be seen LOL ...
Image

User avatar
pfloyd
SEOPS HO
Posts: 8420
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Pre Season 2018-19

Post by pfloyd » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:49 pm

Dec.1 Zane Trace Tip Off Classic (One Day Event) ...

11:45 ........... Nelsonville York vs New Hope Christian Academy
1:30 ............ ___________ vs ____________
3:15 ............ Paint Valley vs Amanda CC
5:00 ............ Huntington vs Vinton County
6:45 ............ Lancaster vs Washington CH
8:30 ............ Zane Trace vs ____________

According to ArbiterLive ... the other 3 teams scheduled to play are Hilliard Davidson, McClain, Westfall

I would GUESS it would be Westfall vs McClain with the night cap key matchup ZT vs Hilliard Davidson ????

Anyone have the final match-ups ???
Image

football life
Waterboy
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:15 pm

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Pre Season 2018-19

Post by football life » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:50 am

pfloyd wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:49 pm
Dec.1 Zane Trace Tip Off Classic (One Day Event) ...

11:45 ........... Nelsonville York vs New Hope Christian Academy
1:30 ............ ___________ vs ____________
3:15 ............ Paint Valley vs Amanda CC
5:00 ............ Huntington vs Vinton County
6:45 ............ Lancaster vs Washington CH
8:30 ............ Zane Trace vs ____________

According to ArbiterLive ... the other 3 teams scheduled to play are Hilliard Davidson, McClain, Westfall

I would GUESS it would be Westfall vs McClain with the night cap key matchup ZT vs Hilliard Davidson ????

Anyone have the final match-ups ???
"one day event"??? I thought it was Jackson vs Bloom Carroll and Logan Elm vs Bishop Ready on Friday??

User avatar
pfloyd
SEOPS HO
Posts: 8420
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Pre Season 2018-19

Post by pfloyd » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:35 am

football life wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:50 am
pfloyd wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:49 pm
Dec.1 Zane Trace Tip Off Classic (One Day Event) ...

11:45 ........... Nelsonville York vs New Hope Christian Academy
1:30 ............ ___________ vs ____________
3:15 ............ Paint Valley vs Amanda CC
5:00 ............ Huntington vs Vinton County
6:45 ............ Lancaster vs Washington CH
8:30 ............ Zane Trace vs ____________

According to ArbiterLive ... the other 3 teams scheduled to play are Hilliard Davidson, McClain, Westfall

I would GUESS it would be Westfall vs McClain with the night cap key matchup ZT vs Hilliard Davidson ????

Anyone have the final match-ups ???
"one day event"??? I thought it was Jackson vs Bloom Carroll and Logan Elm vs Bishop Ready on Friday??
football life - it could very well be 2 days - has been 2 days forever (I believe it went 1 day 1 time only) ... I have not seen a 2 DAY schedule of games, when I have gone to Arbiterlive it only shows 1 day of games (hence my statement) ... IF YOU know that it is in fact 2 days - with those games listed - THAT IS AWESOME !!! I always start my hoops season at the ZT Tipoff Classic ! 2 days full of games MY KIND A EVENT ! "eyes on all the teams" I can all season - ZT Classic has me camped behind the score table , eating dogs and twizzlers all day long - letting the teams come to me LOL ... thanks for your input !!!
Image

User avatar
pfloyd
SEOPS HO
Posts: 8420
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Pre Season 2018-19

Post by pfloyd » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:16 pm

Just looked at Logan Elm's schedule on Arbiterlive ... it show the Braves playing at the ZT Tip Off Classic on Friday November 30th ...

6:45 ... Bloom Carrol vs Jackson
8:30 ... Logan Elm vs Bishop Ready


BUT when looked at the schedules for McClain & Jackson ... neither show them playing at the ZT Tip Off Classic ... shows Jackson's first game of the season not until the 4th of Dec vs Wellston ... McClain's first game also Dec 4th but vs Lynchburg Clay ... usually someone "in the know" will post a thread about the ZT Tip Off Classic with ALL of the details & match-ups ... I HOPE the Friday Nov.30th menu of games is correct ! - 2 more SEOhio teams to get an early "eyes on" /napkin stat/early season idea as what they have in both Jackson & Logan Elm ... LE USUALLY plays in the ZT get-together so it sounds right that they would be scheduled ... BC was at the ZT Classic last year vs Vinton County ... this might be the first time I have seen Jackson scheduled to play at ZT in all the years I have been attending - BUT it's good to see one my top 8 teams early on to gauge their improvement throughout the season ...
Image

User avatar
pfloyd
SEOPS HO
Posts: 8420
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Pre Season 2018-19

Post by pfloyd » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:49 pm

Wow !!! November 30th DOES NOT sound that far away !!! ... the Athens Shriners TVC Preview is usually on the Friday or Saturday after Thanksgiving - I get to watch the majority of teams in the TVC for a couple of quarters each - I KNOW "previews" are not anything to get much from BUT I DO GET a program with the rosters for the participants ! ... you also see the athletes on the teams, I look at the fundamentals or lack of fundamentals each team has or doesn't have ... the good TEAMS whether they "show much" or not in the Preview - still show the fundamentals that the coaching staff has coached/taught ... I go for the hot dogs/twizzlers and the opportunity to give 93Bulldog a hard time ! besides I get an opportunity to run into lots of the seops posters from the TVC, hoops friends from all of the TVC schools ... Kevin Wiseman - sports director for the Athen Messenger is usually there ... it's a great way to touch bases with friends/fans of high school basketball ...
Image

svac83
All State
Posts: 1155
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:52 pm

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Pre Season 2018-19

Post by svac83 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:17 pm

gallia academy at logan December 28th nice holiday treat. almost it wasnt during the break though like to see the blue devils in some hostile envirnements

User avatar
pfloyd
SEOPS HO
Posts: 8420
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Pre Season 2018-19

Post by pfloyd » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:26 pm

svac83 wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:17 pm
gallia academy at logan December 28th nice holiday treat. almost it wasnt during the break though like to see the blue devils in some hostile envirnements
... I totally enjoy being able to see teams during the holiday break BUT with the change in routine, the holidays themselves - those holiday break games are tough on teams ... but it's that way for all of the teams ... I've got that Dec 28 matchup between the Purple and GAHS circled on my Hoops calendar - should be a good one ! potentially my Pre-season #1 vs #2 to see who belongs at the top of the heap in SEOhio hoops ...
Image

Pa Trojan
Freshman Team
Posts: 231
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:52 am

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Pre Season 2018-19

Post by Pa Trojan » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:52 am

Holiday tourneys are great for the fans and for the revenue.Plus it adds an opportunity to see those matchups you may never have the chance to see. Good for the sport, and the young men just want to play basketball

Post Reply