Schedules

Post Reply
mattash
Site Admin
Posts: 6552
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:20 pm

Schedules

Post by mattash » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:58 pm

Please Post Schedules



gametime
S
Posts: 1961
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:51 am
Location: Pedro Ohio

Re: Schedules

Post by gametime » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:25 pm

D416FF75-9935-49F7-BB2E-F03D5555D0D5.png
You can't handle the truth

smurray
SEOP
Posts: 4464
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:52 pm

Re: Schedules

Post by smurray » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:03 pm

gametime wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:25 pm
D416FF75-9935-49F7-BB2E-F03D5555D0D5.png
For some reason the first Oak Hill game vs Waverly (at Waverly) was changed from December 4 to Jan 8...

Chieftain2009
SEOPS H
Posts: 7839
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:34 pm
Location: At a Track or XC Meet Somewhere

Re: Schedules

Post by Chieftain2009 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:18 pm

Logan schedule:

11/30 vs. Unioto
12/6 @ Whitehall-Yearling
12/8 @ Gahanna Lincoln
12/11 @ Lancaster
12/15 vs. Chillicothe
12/18 vs. Parkersburg
12/22 vs. Hilliard Davidson(Capital City Coaches for a Cure Classic @ Capital U)
12/28 vs. Gallia Academy
1/3 @ Watkins Memorial
1/5 vs. Teays Valley
1/12 @ Mount Vernon
1/15 @ Pickerington North
1/19 vs. Marion Franklin (Rt 40 Classic)
1/20 vs. Bishop Hartley (Rt 40 Classic)
1/25 @ St. Charles
1/29 @ Chillicothe
2/1 vs. Massillon Washington
2/2 vs. Parkersburg South
2/9 @ Vinton County
2/12 vs. Sheridan
2/15 vs. Athens
2/16 @ Warren
Last edited by Chieftain2009 on Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2015 Playoff Football Pick 'em Champion

Chieftain Fan
Varsity
Posts: 410
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:35 am

Re: Schedules

Post by Chieftain Fan » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:19 pm

Chieftain2009 wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:18 pm
Logan schedule:

11/30 vs. Unioto
12/6 @ Whitehall-Yearling
12/8 @ Gahanna Lincoln
12/11 @ Lancaster
12/15 vs. Chillicothe
12/18 vs. Parkersburg
12/22 vs. TBD (Capital City Coaches for a Cure Classic @ Capital U)
12/28 vs. Gallia Academy
1/3 @ Watkins Memorial
1/5 vs. Teays Valley
1/12 @ Mount Vernon
1/15 @ Pickerington North
1/19 vs. Marion Franklin (Rt 40 Classic)
1/20 vs. Bishop Hartley (Rt 40 Classic)
1/25 @ St. Charles
1/29 @ Chillicothe
2/1 vs. Massillon Washington
2/2 vs. Parkersburg South
2/9 @ Vinton County
2/12 vs. Sheridan
2/15 vs. Athens
2/16 @ Warren
I saw on the school schedule website Capital City Coaches for a Cure Classic opponet was Hilliard Davidson . It's a shame that there is only 9 home games.Look for a good turnout at Jims Gym . A really tough but good schedule . Thanks 2009

VetteMan
All Conference
Posts: 739
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Schedules

Post by VetteMan » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:32 pm

smurray wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:03 pm
gametime wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:25 pm
D416FF75-9935-49F7-BB2E-F03D5555D0D5.png
For some reason the first Oak Hill game vs Waverly (at Waverly) was changed from December 4 to Jan 8...
I remember you saying something about work being done and improvments. I wouldn't think that would have anything to do with it.

VetteMan
All Conference
Posts: 739
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Schedules

Post by VetteMan » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:41 pm

Chieftain2009 wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:18 pm
Logan schedule:

11/30 vs. Unioto
12/6 @ Whitehall-Yearling
12/8 @ Gahanna Lincoln
12/11 @ Lancaster
12/15 vs. Chillicothe
12/18 vs. Parkersburg
12/22 vs. TBD (Capital City Coaches for a Cure Classic @ Capital U)
12/28 vs. Gallia Academy
1/3 @ Watkins Memorial
1/5 vs. Teays Valley
1/12 @ Mount Vernon
1/15 @ Pickerington North
1/19 vs. Marion Franklin (Rt 40 Classic)
1/20 vs. Bishop Hartley (Rt 40 Classic)
1/25 @ St. Charles
1/29 @ Chillicothe
2/1 vs. Massillon Washington
2/2 vs. Parkersburg South
2/9 @ Vinton County
2/12 vs. Sheridan
2/15 vs. Athens
2/16 @ Warren
I don't see any cupcakes in that Schedule.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS H
Posts: 7839
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:34 pm
Location: At a Track or XC Meet Somewhere

Re: Schedules

Post by Chieftain2009 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:03 pm

Chieftain Fan wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:19 pm
Chieftain2009 wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:18 pm
Logan schedule:

11/30 vs. Unioto
12/6 @ Whitehall-Yearling
12/8 @ Gahanna Lincoln
12/11 @ Lancaster
12/15 vs. Chillicothe
12/18 vs. Parkersburg
12/22 vs. TBD (Capital City Coaches for a Cure Classic @ Capital U)
12/28 vs. Gallia Academy
1/3 @ Watkins Memorial
1/5 vs. Teays Valley
1/12 @ Mount Vernon
1/15 @ Pickerington North
1/19 vs. Marion Franklin (Rt 40 Classic)
1/20 vs. Bishop Hartley (Rt 40 Classic)
1/25 @ St. Charles
1/29 @ Chillicothe
2/1 vs. Massillon Washington
2/2 vs. Parkersburg South
2/9 @ Vinton County
2/12 vs. Sheridan
2/15 vs. Athens
2/16 @ Warren
I saw on the school schedule website Capital City Coaches for a Cure Classic opponet was Hilliard Davidson . It's a shame that there is only 9 home games.Look for a good turnout at Jims Gym . A really tough but good schedule . Thanks 2009
Thanks for the info! I hadn't heard who they were playing yet. Add another tough game in there for the Chieftains.
2015 Playoff Football Pick 'em Champion

smurray
SEOP
Posts: 4464
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:52 pm

Re: Schedules

Post by smurray » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:58 pm

VetteMan wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:32 pm
smurray wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:03 pm
gametime wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:25 pm
D416FF75-9935-49F7-BB2E-F03D5555D0D5.png
For some reason the first Oak Hill game vs Waverly (at Waverly) was changed from December 4 to Jan 8...
I remember you saying something about work being done and improvments. I wouldn't think that would have anything to do with it.
No, that should be done way before the season starts. Coach Robertson didn't know why, he actually wanted to play Oak Hill earlier in the season, rather than later.....

VetteMan
All Conference
Posts: 739
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Schedules

Post by VetteMan » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:16 pm

I have no idea. I think OH for the past few years have opened the season with Eastern Pike, and I've been told that they are going to be pretty good. Mayby if that game is scheduled for the end of November, Norm may not want 2 very tough games back to back? I'm just kidding, I have no clue.

Ironman92
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 15081
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: Schedules

Post by Ironman92 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:16 pm

I have Jackson’s but don’t know how to post pic on here

smurray
SEOP
Posts: 4464
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:52 pm

Re: Schedules

Post by smurray » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:21 pm

Ironman92 wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:16 pm
I have Jackson’s but don’t know how to post pic on here
I never have figured out how to post pics...

Post Reply