SOC previews

art_vandelay
SE

Re: SOC previews

Post by art_vandelay »

bbjunky: thanks for the rundown for those of us who couldn't make it Friday night. Sounds like top half of SOC I will be some competitive basketball. I shouldn't be surprised, but sounds like Oak Hill still going to be a factor in SOC II despite all the kids they graduated.*

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

beaverlover wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:17 am Thanks for posting bbjunky! Good insight. All I can add is I agree with you on about everything, Eastern should have a great season and I could see Green having one as well.Bobcats are For sure Easterns biggest challengers in league,I expect competitive games between the two, especially at Green..also I don't wanna sell Western short,they will be solid and could make some noise.Eagles non league will prepare them for tournament in March,it all starts Saturday when they play Oak Hill..also the Holiday classic should be good this year, always is,but could be one of the better ones. Nothing like Basketball season imo.
No big deal, but you may have meant to say Friday,instead of Saturday. I think Beaver Eastern / and Oak Hill play on Friday, November 30th.

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

Oops,u are correct. I'll fix it.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

art_vandelay wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:50 pm bbjunky: thanks for the rundown for those of us who couldn't make it Friday night. Sounds like top half of SOC I will be some competitive basketball. I shouldn't be surprised, but sounds like Oak Hill still going to be a factor in SOC II despite all the kids they graduated.*
I think 3rd is the best they can do but won’t go below 4th unless Darby gets injured and can’t play.

23tdb
Riding the Bench

Post by 23tdb »

SOC 1:
1. Eastern
2. Symmes Valley
3. Green
4. New Boston
5.Western
6.ND
7. Clay