2018/19 Belpre Golden Eagles

Post Reply
mattash
Site Admin
Posts: 7433
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:20 pm

2018/19 Belpre Golden Eagles

Post by mattash » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:05 am

Please post:
  • Schedule
  • Roster with #/Name/Height/Year
  • Outlook



sharpshooter
Waterboy
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:59 am

Re: 2018/19 Belpre Golden Eagles

Post by sharpshooter » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:21 am

Lost Brandon and Ryan Simonettie. Belpre will be decent but nothing special this year

User avatar
pfloyd
SEOPS HO
Posts: 8405
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Re: 2018/19 Belpre Golden Eagles

Post by pfloyd » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:54 pm

sharpshooter wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:21 am
Lost Brandon and Ryan Simonettie. Belpre will be decent but nothing special this year

... I believe Brandon is a junior & on the Warren Varsity ... what grade is Ryan in ?
Image

JC2124
Riding the Bench
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:34 pm

Re: 2018/19 Belpre Golden Eagles

Post by JC2124 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:32 pm

He is a senior

WarriorBlue
Varsity
Posts: 634
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:02 pm

Re: 2018/19 Belpre Golden Eagles

Post by WarriorBlue » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:35 am

Belpre has talent and some good athletes but debth may be an issue. With HC Leasure in his 2nd season looks to not only replace the 2018 seniors but then the loss of All Star Guard Brandon Simoniette and his brother Sr Ryan Simonette. The best place to stsrtvwill be Jr guard Logan Adams. He will be one of the better guards in the TVC Hocking. The quick guard can penetrate and get downhill for open shots. 6’7” Sr Jeremih Stith will give The Golden Eagles some size and experience inside. 6’2 Sophomore Conner Baker will add much need scoring to the Eagles 🦅 offense. Baker can score but can and will create for others. An unselfish kid that plays on both ends of the floor.
Coach Leasure and his staff will get the kids ready and I’m quite sure they’ll be a very competitive team in the TVC Hocking.

User avatar
93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 12405
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:01 am
Location: Southeastern Ohio
Contact:

Re: 2018/19 Belpre Golden Eagles

Post by 93Bulldog » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:43 pm

Coach Maddox raiding the Golden Eagles closet again. Poor Belpre. lol

sharpshooter
Waterboy
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:59 am

Re: 2018/19 Belpre Golden Eagles

Post by sharpshooter » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:25 am

WarriorBlue wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:35 am
Belpre has talent and some good athletes but debth may be an issue. With HC Leasure in his 2nd season looks to not only replace the 2018 seniors but then the loss of All Star Guard Brandon Simoniette and his brother Sr Ryan Simonette. The best place to stsrtvwill be Jr guard Logan Adams. He will be one of the better guards in the TVC Hocking. The quick guard can penetrate and get downhill for open shots. 6’7” Sr Jeremih Stith will give The Golden Eagles some size and experience inside. 6’2 Sophomore Conner Baker will add much need scoring to the Eagles 🦅 offense. Baker can score but can and will create for others. An unselfish kid that plays on both ends of the floor.
Coach Leasure and his staff will get the kids ready and I’m quite sure they’ll be a very competitive team in the TVC Hocking.
Logan Adams is very talented and quick but has a loud mouth and horrible attitude... I believe he got three unsportsmanlike conduct penalties in football by cussing at the reff and throwing a kid down by his face mask.. Even caught on tape by Gridiron Glory. If he can stay ground and not do what he's done in football he will have a great season.

mattash
Site Admin
Posts: 7433
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:20 pm

Re: 2018/19 Belpre Golden Eagles

Post by mattash » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:38 pm

Correct??

https://seops.org/basketball/team/belpre/

Date Home Results Away Time
November 30, 2018 Wellington Tourn - Belpre 7:30 pm
December 1, 2018 Wellington Tourn - Belpre 7:30 pm
December 7, 2018 Waterford - Belpre 7:30 pm
December 8, 2018 Big E Classic - Belpre 7:30 pm
December 11, 2018 Miller - Belpre 7:30 pm
December 14, 2018 Belpre - Eastern Meigs 7:30 pm
December 15, 2018 Caldwell - Belpre 7:30 pm
December 18, 2018 Federal Hocking - Belpre 7:30 pm
December 21, 2018 Fort Frye - Belpre 7:30 pm
December 28, 2018 Belpre - Fort Frye 7:30 pm
January 4, 2019 Belpre - Southern 7:30 pm
January 8, 2019 South Gallia - Belpre 7:30 pm
January 11, 2019 Belpre - Wahama 7:30 pm
January 15, 2019 Trimble - Belpre 7:30 pm
January 18, 2019 Southern - Belpre 7:30 pm
January 29, 2019 Belpre - Miller 7:30 pm
February 1, 2019 Eastern Meigs - Belpre 7:30 pm
February 5, 2019 Belpre - Trimble 7:30 pm
February 8, 2019 Belpre - Federal Hocking 7:30 pm
February 12, 2019 Wahama - Belpre 7:30 pm
February 15, 2019 Waterford - Belpre 7:30 pm

mattash
Site Admin
Posts: 7433
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:20 pm

Re: 2018/19 Belpre Golden Eagles

Post by mattash » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:38 pm

Who do they play Nov30th and Dec 1st?
Dec 8th?

Fletchlives
Freshman Team
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:30 am

Re: 2018/19 Belpre Golden Eagles

Post by Fletchlives » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:11 am

sharpshooter wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:25 am
WarriorBlue wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:35 am
Belpre has talent and some good athletes but debth may be an issue. With HC Leasure in his 2nd season looks to not only replace the 2018 seniors but then the loss of All Star Guard Brandon Simoniette and his brother Sr Ryan Simonette. The best place to stsrtvwill be Jr guard Logan Adams. He will be one of the better guards in the TVC Hocking. The quick guard can penetrate and get downhill for open shots. 6’7” Sr Jeremih Stith will give The Golden Eagles some size and experience inside. 6’2 Sophomore Conner Baker will add much need scoring to the Eagles 🦅 offense. Baker can score but can and will create for others. An unselfish kid that plays on both ends of the floor.
Coach Leasure and his staff will get the kids ready and I’m quite sure they’ll be a very competitive team in the TVC Hocking.
Logan Adams is very talented and quick but has a loud mouth and horrible attitude... I believe he got three unsportsmanlike conduct penalties in football by cussing at the reff and throwing a kid down by his face mask.. Even caught on tape by Gridiron Glory. If he can stay ground and not do what he's done in football he will have a great season.
sSo you are saying the Adam kid acts just like his dad? lol

mattash
Site Admin
Posts: 7433
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:20 pm

Re: 2018/19 Belpre Golden Eagles

Post by mattash » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:52 am

Need there opponents for 11/30, 12/01, 12/08

also need
Coach name

Roster
#/name/grade/height

https://seops.org/basketball/team/belpre/

Post Reply