2018/19 Coal Grove Hornets

Post Reply
mattash
Site Admin
Posts: 15858
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:20 pm

2018/19 Coal Grove Hornets

Post by mattash » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:10 am

Please post:
  • Schedule
  • Roster with #/Name/Height/Year
  • Outlook



Matt77
JV Team
Posts: 337
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:34 pm
Location: The Grove

Re: 2018/19 Coal Grove Hornets

Post by Matt77 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:31 pm

Coal Grove Boys Basketball schedule.

12/1 Green - L - 65-71
12/4 @ Raceland - W - 65-58
12/8 @ Portsmouth (VS Minford) - W - 61-43
12/11 Portsmouth - W - 66-54
12/14 @ Fairland - L - 46-51
12/21 @ Ironton (vs. Ironton St. Joe) - W - 60-48
12/27 @ Huntington St. Joe - W - 83-51
1/2 @ Oak Hill - W - 57-48
1/4 Gallia - L - 58-65
1/8 Rock Hill - W - 63-59
1/11 Chesapeake - W - 54-42
1/12 @ Chesapeake (Vs Minford) - L -
1/15 @ Ironton - W - 67-64
1/18 South Point
1/22 @ Portsmouth
1/25 Fairland
1/26 Ironton St. Joe
1/29 @ Gallia
2/1 @ Rock Hill
2/5 @ Chesapeake
2/8 Ironton
2/15 @South Point

Overall Record (9-4) Conference Record (4-2)
Last edited by Matt77 on Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:59 pm, edited 15 times in total.



Matt77
JV Team
Posts: 337
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:34 pm
Location: The Grove

Re: 2018/19 Coal Grove Hornets

Post by Matt77 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:32 pm

Normally follow Hornet football, not basketball as much. But I’ll update as I can/hear for everyone on here



Matt77
JV Team
Posts: 337
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:34 pm
Location: The Grove

Re: 2018/19 Coal Grove Hornets

Post by Matt77 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:46 pm

Tough loss for the Hornets tonight, some real questionable calls tonight.

Coal Grove - 46
Fairland - 51



Matt77
JV Team
Posts: 337
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:34 pm
Location: The Grove

Re: 2018/19 Coal Grove Hornets

Post by Matt77 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:04 pm

Coal Grove - 60
Ironton St. Joe - 48

Final



Matt77
JV Team
Posts: 337
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:34 pm
Location: The Grove

Re: 2018/19 Coal Grove Hornets

Post by Matt77 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:19 am

Coal Grove - 83

Huntington St. Joe - 51

Final



Matt77
JV Team
Posts: 337
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:34 pm
Location: The Grove

Re: 2018/19 Coal Grove Hornets

Post by Matt77 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:40 pm

Coal Grove - 57

Oak Hill - 48

Final

What a game by the Grovers! Total team effort.



osumufan
SE
Posts: 2251
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:16 am

Re: 2018/19 Coal Grove Hornets

Post by osumufan » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:36 am

Matt77 wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:31 pm
Coal Grove Boys Basketball schedule.

12/1 Green - L - 65-71
12/4 @ Raceland - W - 65-58
12/8 @ Portsmouth (VS Minford) - W - 61-43
12/11 Portsmouth - W - 66-54
12/14 @ Fairland - L - 46-51
12/21 @ Ironton (vs. Ironton St. Joe) - W - 60-48
12/27 @ Huntington St. Joe - W - 83-51
1/2 @ Oak Hill - W - 57-48
1/4 Gallia
1/8 Rock Hill
1/11 Chesapeake
1/12 @ Chesapeake (Vs Trimble)
1/15 @ Ironton
1/18 @ South Point
1/22 @ Portsmouth
1/25 Fairland
1/26 Ironton St. Joe
1/29 @ Gallia
2/1 @ Rock Hill
2/5 @ Chesapeake
2/8 Ironton
2/15 South Point

Overall Record (6-2) Confrence Record (1-1)
the Coal Grove games are switched SP has CG home on the 2/15,. 1/18 is @ Coal Grove



Matt77
JV Team
Posts: 337
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:34 pm
Location: The Grove

Re: 2018/19 Coal Grove Hornets

Post by Matt77 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:38 am

osumufan wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:36 am
Matt77 wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:31 pm
Coal Grove Boys Basketball schedule.

12/1 Green - L - 65-71
12/4 @ Raceland - W - 65-58
12/8 @ Portsmouth (VS Minford) - W - 61-43
12/11 Portsmouth - W - 66-54
12/14 @ Fairland - L - 46-51
12/21 @ Ironton (vs. Ironton St. Joe) - W - 60-48
12/27 @ Huntington St. Joe - W - 83-51
1/2 @ Oak Hill - W - 57-48
1/4 Gallia
1/8 Rock Hill
1/11 Chesapeake
1/12 @ Chesapeake (Vs Trimble)
1/15 @ Ironton
1/18 @ South Point
1/22 @ Portsmouth
1/25 Fairland
1/26 Ironton St. Joe
1/29 @ Gallia
2/1 @ Rock Hill
2/5 @ Chesapeake
2/8 Ironton
2/15 South Point

Overall Record (6-2) Confrence Record (1-1)
the Coal Grove games are switched SP has CG home on the 2/15,. 1/18 is @ Coal Grove

Fixed it! Thanks



mattash
Site Admin
Posts: 15858
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:20 pm

Re: 2018/19 Coal Grove Hornets

Post by mattash » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:36 pm

Can you post stats for each game?



VetteMan
All State
Posts: 1362
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: 2018/19 Coal Grove Hornets

Post by VetteMan » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:13 pm

Is A. Music okay ? Heard that he was injured in the Gallia Academy game. Did he play the following game against Rock Hill ?



Matt77
JV Team
Posts: 337
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:34 pm
Location: The Grove

Re: 2018/19 Coal Grove Hornets

Post by Matt77 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:03 pm

VetteMan wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:13 pm
Is A. Music okay ? Heard that he was injured in the Gallia Academy game. Did he play the following game against Rock Hill ?
Yes he is playing. Played Rock Hill and tonight’s game against Chesapeake. Jaylen McKenzie one of the hornets other guards is out with a concussion.



Matt77
JV Team
Posts: 337
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:34 pm
Location: The Grove

Re: 2018/19 Coal Grove Hornets

Post by Matt77 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:12 pm

Coal Grove - 54

Chesapeake - 42

Nice win for the Grove to improve to 8-3 overall and 3-2 in OVC play.



VetteMan
All State
Posts: 1362
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: 2018/19 Coal Grove Hornets

Post by VetteMan » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:18 am

Matt77 wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:03 pm
VetteMan wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:13 pm
Is A. Music okay ? Heard that he was injured in the Gallia Academy game. Did he play the following game against Rock Hill ?
Yes he is playing. Played Rock Hill and tonight’s game against Chesapeake. Jaylen McKenzie one of the hornets other guards is out with a concussion.
Thank you! Music is a very good all around player for Coal Grove. I was told that Jaylen McKenzie was one of the reasons that the Grove was able to turn the game around, especially his defense against Oak Hill.



Matt77
JV Team
Posts: 337
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:34 pm
Location: The Grove

Re: 2018/19 Coal Grove Hornets

Post by Matt77 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:59 pm

Hornets rebound from a tough loss to Minford. With an exciting triple overtime win against Ironton! 67-64



Post Reply

Return to “Boys Basketball”