Post by radiodavel »

The 'Ball' Circus Comes To Ohio
https://statelinesportsnetwork.net/2018 ... es-to-ohio

Based on LaMelo being a pro

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Re: SPIRE Now Facing Game Cancellations, Because Of Ball

Post by 1987chieftains »

What a train wreck....... We'll see some of the Ball boys in a few yrs in one of the articles on broke athletes.

AT THE RESERVATION
danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

I’m shocked that a team who plays mostly high school teams can’t have a professional on their roster against those high school teams.

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

Should folks in Ohio really care about this self-promoting loud-mouthed dad and his sons?
I don't think so.

Lavar
Waterboy

Post by Lavar »

GalliaGrad78 wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:30 am Should folks in Ohio really care about this self-promoting loud-mouthed dad and his sons?
I don't think so.
I am a huge supporter/fan of the Big Baller Brand. I do not understand why everyone has to hate on Lavar's sons simply because their father wants the best for his kids and will do anything to get it. THIS IS ABSOLUTE BLASPHEMY. It makes no sense why someone would hate the ball brothers. It is the same thing as when Julian Newman and Tyler Herro get "Overrated" comments. Ya'll just jealous. #StayInYoLane #NevaLost #Sta7Melo

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Lavar wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:11 am
GalliaGrad78 wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:30 am Should folks in Ohio really care about this self-promoting loud-mouthed dad and his sons?
I don't think so.
I am a huge supporter/fan of the Big Baller Brand. I do not understand why everyone has to hate on Lavar's sons simply because their father wants the best for his kids and will do anything to get it. THIS IS ABSOLUTE BLASPHEMY. It makes no sense why someone would hate the ball brothers. It is the same thing as when Julian Newman and Tyler Herro get "Overrated" comments. Ya'll just jealous. #StayInYoLane #NevaLost #Sta7Melo
I’m with Lavar on this one. Glad to have you in Ohio! Haters gonna hate

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

Lavar wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:11 am
I don't think so.
The Ball boys are not the problem. And I'm 99.99999999% sure nobody is jealous. 1 more thing, this is not blasphemy. By definitions, "The act or offense of speaking sacrilegiously about God or sacred things." Nobody walking this earth is god.

AT THE RESERVATION
baseball16
All Conference

Post by baseball16 »

The Ball's are a sideshow. Anyone wanting this has to be partly crazy!! The more people talk about them the more they do "insane" things! Sooner people and media quit giving them attention the quicker they will be gone!!

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

baseball16 wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:12 pm The Ball's are a sideshow. Anyone wanting this has to be partly crazy!! The more people talk about them the more they do "insane" things! Sooner people and media quit giving them attention the quicker they will be gone!!
100% agree.

Return to “Boys Basketball”